Lopamudra's performance during WKW.

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Point 1:

During WKW, Lopa made it seem like she was extremely affected by what Bani said. But SHE WASN'T.

PROOF (Credits: Kiran)

WU for those who can't watch the video for some reason:

Lopa: Arey call se to affect meine kuch nahi hua.
Manveer: Uske baad tooti si lag rahi ha. Rona maat bilkul bhi.
Manu: Nayi aghar tujhe Bani ki baat se...
Manveer: Nayi aghar tujhe rona ha to humare samne ro.
Lopa: Nahi uski baat se to.. MEIN HASS RAHI THI WAHAN PAR KE KYA KAR RAHI HA.
Manu: Wo to humne dekha tere ko affect hua nahi par wo keh rahi ha (I think Bani??) andar se hua ha usko. Pata nahi chale ga tumko.
Lopa: WHAT NONSENSE "andar se hua ha". Muje sirf meri Nani ki yaad ayi. Kuch nahi hua. Kuch itni si bhi affect hui. Rohan se puch lo hans rahi thi.
Manu: *says something* (not clear)
Lopa: Itne stupid! Shaadi kise karogi, shopping chor do ghi..areey yaar! Bakwas. Rohan ko Bani bolti ha "Lopa tooth chuki ha andar se tu nahi samjhe ga". WO MUJSE PUCH RAHI THI KISI CHEEZ KA BURA TO NAHI LAGA NA..BATA DO AGAR BURA LAGA HOGA TO. Aise puch rahi thi.
Manu: Wo to effort le rahi thi.

Also, for those who have seen the UK version of the episode, when she was talking with Rohan she said "I wasn't affected by Bani. Do you think I will be affected by her?" then as you can see in the video she said this (and more) again to Manu & Manveer and also cleared that Bani went to talk to her and ask her if she was hurt after the task ended.

Point 2:
In the call center task when Lopa talked about her Nani, Bani sympathised with her and said I too lost my Nani..BUT during WKW when Manveer and Mona went to ask Lopa, she did NOT EVEN DENY anything.

Manveer: "yaar we had no idea she said stuff about your Nani".
Lopa: "I was crying in the corner, I didn't want to talk".

(Credits: Palki for the info)

Seriously?! I've always said that she could lie through her teeth and people wouldn't even notice and yesterday she proved it.

Point 3:

In LF she had already planned that she'll say everything during WKW and that's why she didn't say those things in the episode.

What a well-planned and well thought performance Lopamudra Raut! You deserve an Oscar (not a real one..A PLASTIC ONE so it'll match with your fake personality). 👏

Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

If the woman in question is as strong as people are portraying her to be then why did she create such hullaballoo in the WKW episode. I almost felt that the next thingshe'll say will be Mai Loot gayi, barbaad ho gayi😆 with Ekta Kapoor special camera three times panning into the face LOL.

The points you highlighted clearly depict that M2 were there to sympathize with her and she was totally chilled out and said it twice that she was unaffected and didn't care about anything that was talked about and in WKW did a total somersault and started her Ganga, Jamuna and Saraswati ka mix flow. My mom was like ye Dahade maar ke kyu ro rahi hai🤣

The second point that you highlighted is information to me. OMG! Damn! Bani <3 So She made sure that she went ahead and tried to clear the bad air, if any.
If Lopa still had ANY problem with the conversation, she could have really talked to her then and there but she didn't. Why? Coz Bhai! Nataunki kaise hogi warna?

I read that topic in the forum but since there was no Video, I didn't comment but this video just confirms everything. Her fake stands are getting exposed with her Nautanki and her use of the sympathy card. Boohooo😭 Oh ho! Ghanta Awards aren't around the corner as yet but she'd definitely get nominated for that total OTT performance of hers😆

I was so confused during the Nani conversation in WKW😕 I was like Bani freaking sympathized with her and told her own story about her Nani's death. It was almost like how you talk to people in general. But of course, if somebody misunderstands something about Bani then she'll only add Ghee to the fire even when she actually was really good to her. Insecurity aise phoot phoot ke bahar aati hain😆

So the Rohan and Lopa conversation further validates how she had prepared a whole freaking one act(Audition video?😆). Bhai conspire karne ki bhi ek limit hoti hai. Brutus bhi sharma gaya Julius Ceaser wala😆

Anyway, To conclude I'm not shocked. Lopa has conspired against Bani a thousand times, she's been wanting her on the Khalnayak Chair since forever and has planned it with people several times but has failed.😆 Heck! She was so insecure that she even warned Rohan to not fall into her prey like WTH! You should trust your friendship, bro. Dosti hai ya bediyaan?😆 She totally used the whole situation like an auzaar to gather sympathy. Kya royi bhaisaab. Crocodile bhi sharma gaye.😆

Edited by StinsonIsHere - 7 years ago
IFrozenl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
LopaMudra definitely needs to awarded for the Oscar performance she gave in WKW, all the crying and all was just for sympathy. Wheras this woman was not affected by what BaniJ said..but when she saw Salman was taking her side, she took a 360 degree turn and acted like a damsel in distress. I hate it when people play such kind of tricks. All the drama she did was so over the top..she definitely needs to be awarded.

Let me tell you there is an article about LopaMudra being double faced.
Edited by .Frozen. - 7 years ago
707793 thumbnail
chalo you herself open Bani jhoothi ka lie and Manu jhoothe ka jhootha reaction ..when Lopa said Bani is happy and saying wo andar se toot gai to Manu ...both jhoothe denied 😉 but this video proved Lopa saying truth...
Thanks for Bhandafoad of Jhoothi Bani and Manu

and about Lopa lia ..this video was before Lopa call ..lopa affected when aggressive Bani without listen what she said and come to fight with her like Gali ki Gundi and Lopa affected becasue usne sab kuch sportingly liya wahi Bani ki jal gai when she tasted her own medicine 😉 this loser bani cant digest defeat 😛

seriously bani is one of the worst contestants -fake,liar,petty,insecure, jealous and LOSER

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 7 years ago
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
nice post amy
her hypocrisy is exposed

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Firstly thanks for giving lopa the oscar title lol.
N secondly when manu manveer asked that she looks upset means she was definitely upset but didnt wanna show it. Not everyone wanna go around showing im affected. Also if she did plan what to say then she knew that she will be on villain chair so whats wrong i dony get it. She knew she will be questioned. Whats wrong in that i have no idea. Better than just making faces or rudely snapping with "are u kidding me".
When others were saying only that lopa looked upset means she definetly was.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
You want to sympathize with the tears she sheds, the stories she tells, but somehow they still lack conviction and truth. Her gestures, her actions, her words time and again keep proving how manipulative she is. Maybe she is too unknowingly manipulative, that is the only benefit of the doubt that I can give to her.

Even though I dislike Manu but he proved that he had the balls to admit that he does the most back-biting. I was amused at the same time shocked at how Lopa made the whole situation so one-sided, and no she did not need Salman's help for it at all.

1) Lopa says she was being calm and patient during her phone call. Cool. That I agree with, it seemed like Lopa was least bothered by what Bani was saying. In fact her replies "aapko dawayion ki nahin duaon ki zaroorat hai" suggested the maliciousness in her mind too. Now let's assume Lopa is a calm, mature person. If she exercised calm during her phone, then instead of replying to Bani sharply she could have said the following things
"Bani you don't know anything about my father, his income, so please don't suggest that I use his money";
"Bani what you are saying will not go down well with the audience, as I have dreams of getting married";
Lopa had the opportunity to calmly tell Bani the same either herself or when Bani asked her if she was okay with the things that were being said to her.

2) Lopa was very hurt by Bani's words but wanted to appear level-headed to the HMs.Um ok cool. But if she was truly hurt by the things Bani said to her not only would she have cleared it out with Bani, but also would not have stooped below Bani's level to get back at her.
Lopa kept blaming Bani for ruining her image, but honestly, it was in Lopa's hands to do damage control and not stoop so low either. It's all about the choices one makes. No one forced her to plan the vicious hate she was going to spew at Bani.

3) Lopa was laughing in front of the HMs or didn't want to tell them about what Bani did.
If she really did not want the HMs to know what Bani did, then the next day after Bani's reaction she would not keep pushing "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE SAID TO ME" as a counter argument in her defense for going overboard with her comments.
She did say Bani talked about my make up, my shadi, my expenses but nothing like the monologue she prepared for WKW.
If Bani's reaction and other HMs reactions had pushed her to tell them what Bani said, as a natural human reaction in her defense, she would have very easily been able to articulate the same points she said on WKW in front of Salman; the envelopes, her dreams of getting married.
If someone says she was too shaken up, then I cannot believe it because she had enough capability to spew insults like
"Ye toh aise hi shows karke ayi hai";
"I haven't got any work done"; "This is what I wanted to show, ye aise hi karti hai"
"Meri image ka kya hoga;
"Logon ko bahar kitna funny lagega kisi ladki ne mujhe aise hug karke pakad lia" ;
"She does use it yaar";

These were the actual reasons she was upset about, not the ones she cried about during WKW.
Lopa only attacked Bani the next day not because she felt Bani attacked her family and looks but because she was on a vengeful streak to expose Bani.

4) Lopa started sniffling, slightly brushing her nose, making psycho facial contortions after she saw Salman was not taking Bani's side. Salman's mere mention of words such as "family", "dada dadi" gave her the opportunity to sway the entire focus on her pain and her damaged image.
When she sat on the Khalnayak kursi, she said "I have a lot to vent out", to which Salman laughed a bit and then took a break.
Where was all this venting out the first time Bani said all of that you? Why does she have to make human reactions so calculative?
If you are truly hurt by something, please say it there and then. Clear the air out. Why do you want to keep it in and make it look like you are the only one who is suffering?

5) The final blow for me was when she uttered the words "Bani's image will not get damaged only my image will suffer". Wait a minute...
First, you say Bani said shit to you, then why won't Bani's image suffer? Is it really all about Lopamudra and her image?
Chalo, in a way it makes sense since she thinks Bani has only done sadakchap shows before and now Bigg Boss.
At least have the compassion to accept that both of you wronged each other.
Then she said, "Bani thinks only she has problems in life". But Lopamudra also thinks that only she has struggled and suffered in life too.
Crying over stuff like meri shadi ke sapne, merese kon karega. I mean since those are her dreams so only she will be affected.
So if she knew how she felt after what Bani said, and if she truly felt that it would damage her career and image, then why the hell did she try to malign the image of another
person if she had the choice not to?

6) Lopa told all the HMs that Bani said something related to her nani. Even Manu repeated the same during WKW "Nani se related kuch baat boli usne"
So now that Salman had the done the khulasa of all the things Bani had said, what was Lopa waiting for in order to clear the air about the nani issue?
Would it really hurt her ass to tell everyone that Bani was sympathetic about her situation?

Salman gave her an inch, and she took it to a mile; "Bani you have been swearing at me every day". "She has done this, she has done that"
She has found a friend in Rohan, now I expect her to learn things like
'How to be truly compassionate?', 'How not to act selflessly when you are selfish?';
'How to be true to yourself?';
'How to learn to do something for others but not remind them about it every time?';
In fact, gift her a: How to be Human 101 and if you are not then don't act like one.

Lopa's entire performance was insufferable, obvious, and manipulative!
As I said before her Niagara also falls in a very calculating manner.
Please stop twisting and turning, and pinching your head, and contorting your mouth while trying to cry.
You put every OTT reaction to shame.

Pk7wftt5

Fzvuwbgk
Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago
ashurocks786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😆Kisi ka bdy thread samja me to res dekh kar .
bw ladai me dono galat. te bani ki ti oscar wining performance
Edited by ashurocks786 - 7 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

<font size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">chalo you herself open Bani jhoothi ka lie and Manu jhoothe ka jhootha reaction ..when Lopa said Bani is happy and saying wo andar se toot gai to Manu ...both jhoothe denied😉but this video proved Lopa saying truth...
</font>

<font size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">

</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">and about Lopa lia ..this video was before Lopa call ..lopa affectedwhen aggressiveBani without listen what she said and come to fight with her and Lopa affected becasue usne sab kuch sportinglyliya wahi Bani ki jal gai when she tasted her own medicine😉</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">seriously bani is</font><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">one of the worst contestants -fake,liar,petty,insecure, jealousand LOSER</font>

<font size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

+1
I was exactly going to say the same 😃

Queen Lopu FTW ⭐️
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeh reserved kya h. Lopa ke liye oscar special thread h kya lol
Edited by DoremonLove - 7 years ago