Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Good analysis CruiserπŸ˜† Love your posts...
I would reason with Salman's comment that if Manu goes and says the exact same thing to the person whom he talked behind his back, then how can it be called back biting anymore?? Manu has the guts to say the things on face which he doesnt like about HMs and what he complains about them behind their backs. So what Salman called him is invalid and I totally agree with you that he was made scapegoat to do balancing act with Bani.

What Salman said about Manu was like half truth - he back bites (but he is gutsy enough to say the same thing on face also the next moment and most of his talks are like predictions about what the HM is doing or going to do next and that actually happens!) To me these are amazing qualities to predict people that too in a game like BB!. Like you said more like strategies.

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: uscgirl

Good analysis CruiserπŸ˜† Love your posts...

I would reason with Salman's comment that if Manu goes and says the exact same thing to the person whom he talked behind his back, then how can it be called back biting anymore?? Manu has the guts to say the things on face which he doesnt like about HMs and what he complains about them behind their backs. So what Salman called him is invalid and I totally agree with you that he was made scapegoat to do balancing act with Bani.

What Salman said about Manu was like half truth - he back bites (but he is gutsy enough to say the same thing on face also the next moment and most of his talks are like predictions about what the HM is doing or going to do next and that actually happens!) To me these are amazing qualities to predict people that too in a game like BB!. Like you said more like strategies.

Thanks for being appreciative always uscgirl...😊

I realise on Manu, we are almost on same page.

I was very skeptical of Manu when show started for this season, but I can't help but admire Manu for so many obvious and admirable qualities. The guy almost thinks aloud. Most people, if they are on Cam 24x7 and speak half as much as Manu does, would get caught with foot in mouth situation time and again. Manu actually is amazing on that count too! πŸ‘
-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very good analysis
Kisi ka kuch nai gaya
Jitna bani ko bash ho rai thi na abhi usne bas uthke ab next Salman ko mukka maar dena tha bas usse dhyaan hatane k liye Manu ko expose kiya Lopa ko villain kursi se nai uthaya and baad mein Manu ko jitna expose kiya usse zyada toh promote kar diya fake live voting se
In short Bani ko eviction se bacha liya pure plan k saath
Kamaal hai BB ki laaj rakh li apni laadli ki
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Abhiya-

Very good analysis

Kisi ka kuch nai gaya
Jitna bani ko bash ho rai thi na abhi usne bas uthke ab next Salman ko mukka maar dena tha bas usse dhyaan hatane k liye Manu ko expose kiya Lopa ko villain kursi se nai uthaya and baad mein Manu ko jitna expose kiya usse zyada toh promote kar diya fake live voting se
In short Bani ko eviction se bacha liya pure plan k saath
Kamaal hai BB ki laaj rakh li apni laadli ki

πŸ˜›

Word Count: 1

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Spot on analysis, Cruiser ji! πŸ‘
kaps22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Thanks for being appreciative always uscgirl...😊

I realise on Manu, we are almost on same page.

I was very skeptical of Manu when show started for this season, but I can't help but admire Manu for so many obvious and admirable qualities. The guy almost thinks aloud. Most people, if they are on Cam 24x7 and speak half as much as Manu does, would get caught with foot in mouth situation time and again. Manu actually is amazing on that count too! πŸ‘

I agree totally, mate. I often thought Manu is the man of the house. He may be too transparent for his own good though. In contrast, Manveer keeps a certain mystery about himself which makes him appear better than he might be.

The only time I strongly disliked Manu were his bullying actions on Babaji, but still afterwards Babaji was inexplicably saying that Manu is his leader. Strangely, Manu is one of the few persons Babaji has not spoken bad about after eviction from the show, so maybe there are some other good things also about Manu that we do not know yet.
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pawancool

Spot on analysis, Cruiser ji! πŸ‘

thanks Pawan bro😊
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sunflower-

At this stage they can't afford another Priyanka Jagga type eviction (Get out of my house). πŸ˜‰ Season 10's snap queen's arrogance level is always very high and is capable to make 'the greatest hero' lose his patience.

Like u said WKW was a well balanced act. Manu's back bitching skills which used to be the main highlight of the weekly episodes got slightly exposed to make the endemol girl feel good. Her another reason to feel good is that her enemy was sitting in the khalnayak kursi and Lopa reaching there is her success because she twisted Lopa's words in such a way that Lopa ended up as a villain in front of the housemates. Lopa sat in the villain seat for the whole episode inspite of getting her side cleared. Maybe another balancing act to control madam ji.

Bang on post Cruiser jiπŸ‘πŸΌ

so well put...πŸ‘
dhwanian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very nice post Crusier. It's a pleasure to read you. Sallu has def to be appreciated for keeping his nerves calm and taking ladlis arrogant behaviour. BB Organisers must have fallen at his feet for this feat πŸ˜† and given him lots of compensation.
Just one question if they wanted to please Bani why didn't they really make Lopa the villain. They could have taken the discussion on the basis of the HMs..I Mean Sallu could have said yes Lopa yours is the fault . Why they didn't do that. Both the girls were wrong one more one less so it was easy to tilt towards Lopa why they didn't? I am Ropa supporter btw πŸ˜†
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhwanian

Very nice post Crusier. It's a pleasure to read you. Sallu has def to be appreciated for keeping his nerves calm and taking ladlis arrogant behaviour. BB Organisers must have fallen at his feet for this feat πŸ˜† and given him lots of compensation.

Just one question if they wanted to please Bani why didn't they really make Lopa the villain. They could have taken the discussion on the basis of the HMs..I Mean Sallu could have said yes Lopa yours is the fault . Why they didn't do that. Both the girls were wrong one more one less so it was easy to tilt towards Lopa why they didn't? I am Ropa supporter btw πŸ˜†

Thats a very good question actually.
There are hints that Team BB isn't very happy with Bani's overall performance in tasks as well as general conduct. While fear of "Apni Izzat Apne Haath Mein Hai" factor constraints them to handle a volatile and unpredictable entity like Bani, with extreme caution, they try to get back at her by showing her nastier sides, as they again did in yesterday's postal parcels task.

May be they won't really mind if someone else up stages Bani on finale night.πŸ˜›