WKW of 14th December-In a Nutshell, Monkey Balance Act of Salman Khan!

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
In yesterday's WKW, Manu actually became a scapegoat for Salman to be able to do the monkey-balancing act.

Come to think of it, actually BB team could have called out on Manu's behind the back strategics and his assessment & verdicts on other housemates, (behind the back bitching if one prefers the expression), weeks ago! At this late stage of show, he got pulled up a bit for just one simple reason! 😊

It is no secret Salman and BB team know Bani's snapping point is at a very low level and they tend to be extremely cautious when speaking or dealing with her.

Just last week Bani was dissing Salman with a non stop "Are you kidding me?...My boarding allowed me to make calls...yes..it's a very good boarding" and Salman was all meek and "Maam-Maam", even as Bani was mockingly rotating her eyes here, there, everywhere all the time.

In latest Bani-Lopa fight, Manu and the rest perceived Lopa as nastier vamp because they were not privy to what all Bani had said in her call to Lopa and erroneously assumed Lopa was all evil here and Bani the innocent victim.😊

I would call it Lopa's stupidity, that she never really shared with other housemates what all Bani had said to her and at what pitch, to somehow rattle her during the Call Center task!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Salman (read team BB), had no choice but to make things clear...but even as Salman was asked to inform housemates where all and how Bani was wrong,not for a moment it was forgotten Bani's snapping point is low and in an 'Apni Izzat Apne Haath Mein" kind of helplessness, Manu became scapegoat and got told if he says Bani gossips behind backs, he too does...(please note Salman didn't say if others back bite, you too do Manu...it was straight and prompt molly coddle of Bani to ensure she stays calm once she gets exposed on her call contents to Lopa...and this continued forward to "Heyy girls hug and please come to my party...chill yaar.)...πŸ˜›

"Bani you started it all...Bani you abused on mom first...Bani you started from high pitch and called Lopa a gold digger..went to her father...looks...marriage...you are coming out wrong on all this...BUT PLEASE BANI...PLEASE DON'T SNAP...PLEASE...COME TO MY PARTY...HUG AND MAKE UP...HEY MANU...YOU TOO GOSSIP LIKE BANI YAAR...BANI DON'T SNAP PLEASE"...(((WKW in a nutshell))πŸ˜›

Watch this monkey-balancing special WKW as many times as you wish to here:

Edited by -Cruiser- - 7 years ago

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What else can he do? He is still scared of #UnfairSalman πŸ˜†
951405 thumbnail
The response I made to you before on another thread.

Great post Cruiser!

That's a great outlook analysis. Manu was the poor scape goat in all of this all for Bani to be cuddled more on.

In order to cool the flames on Bani for a moments of time, he handpicked Manu as a victim for him to take the subject in a different way, so Bani can gather her thoughts. A very clever and convenient way by BB's team. πŸ‘πŸ€’

Did you see how rudely Bani was with everyone? Not once did Salman ever reprimand her for that, and spoke to her softly... and it's funny how blind the BB makers are to suggest that Manveer simply listens to Manu's talk as if they conveniently forgotten how much contributed to his talks.

Manveer and Bani are pretty much handpicked by the BB team to be in the top 2 now.

One thing, I'll add is that: Manu's responses to Salman were absolutely perfect and spot on! He was truthful,respectful, made eye to eye contact and was honest. Great job by Manu.

@ nutshell comment! so true. You nailed it perfectly. I shouldn't have watched the episode and should've just saw your post at the bold, because I'd be spared atleast some free time now πŸ˜†

Remarkable post overall, dude!
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with you cruiser. That too would have been let go but as it was evident that Bani charged towards Lopa and got physical first, yet she was not even reprimanded properly, they had to put up this balancing act.
Edited by kaushikbasu - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
"Bani you started it all...Bani you abused on mom first...Bani you started from high pitch and called Lopa a gold digger..went to her father...looks...marriage...you are coming out wrong on all this...BUT PLEASE BANI...PLEASE DON'T SNAP...PLEASE...COME TO MY PARTY...HUG AND MAKE UP...HEY MANU...YOU TOO GOSSIP LIKE BANI YAAR...BANI DON'T SNAP PLEASE"...(((WKW in a nutshell))🀣
This sums it All.
I loved manus reply. Yeh toh main pehle se karra hu abhi notice huaπŸ‘πŸ˜†. Sometimes i feel sallu just blabbersπŸ˜†

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
nice post
koi nahi baad mai manu ko promote bhi kia thru his journey video and the voting thing
he was good in that speech thing
-sunflower- thumbnail
At this stage they can't afford another Priyanka Jagga type eviction (Get out of my house). πŸ˜‰ Season 10's snap queen's arrogance level is always very high and is capable to make 'the greatest hero' lose his patience.
Like u said WKW was a well balanced act. Manu's back bitching skills which used to be the main highlight of the weekly episodes got slightly exposed to make the endemol girl feel good. Her another reason to feel good is that her enemy was sitting in the khalnayak kursi and Lopa reaching there is her success because she twisted Lopa's words in such a way that Lopa ended up as a villain in front of the housemates. Lopa sat in the villain seat for the whole episode inspite of getting her side cleared. Maybe another balancing act to control madam ji.

Bang on post Cruiser jiπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by -sunflower- - 7 years ago
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Task mai thi bola Maine gussa aaya maffi mangle
Kaab mafi mange bani ni
Bani: kiya Maine bola Maine mera intension nahi tha

Lopa : jaab Rohan ni kiya usko nominated aur bani ko kuch nahi
Salman:point hai point hai
Agaar point haii tooh kuch kaar na 😑

Bani 🀒

Well written post πŸ‘
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atonement

What else can he do? He is still scared of #UnfairSalman πŸ˜†

and #HiruAuntyNotHindustan πŸ˜†
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

The response I made to you before on another thread.

Great post Cruiser!

That's a great outlook analysis. Manu was the poor scape goat in all of this all for Bani to be cuddled more on.

In order to cool the flames on Bani for a moments of time, he handpicked Manu as a victim for him to take the subject in a different way, so Bani can gather her thoughts. A very clever and convenient way by BB's team. πŸ‘πŸ€’

Did you see how rudely Bani was with everyone? Not once did Salman ever reprimand her for that, and spoke to her softly... and it's funny how blind the BB makers are to suggest that Manveer simply listens to Manu's talk as if they conveniently forgotten how much contributed to his talks.

Manveer and Bani are pretty much handpicked by the BB team to be in the top 2 now.

One thing, I'll add is that: Manu's responses to Salman were absolutely perfect and spot on! He was truthful,respectful, made eye to eye contact and was honest. Great job by Manu.

@ nutshell comment! so true. You nailed it perfectly. I shouldn't have watched the episode and should've just saw your post at the bold, because I'd be spared atleast some free time now πŸ˜†

Remarkable post overall, dude!

Thanks Reema...they made it so obvious actually...seriously they fear a Bani walkout all the time...πŸ˜›