Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awww...guys, thank you for loving me so much.😳😳 (those who don't get it,pls refer my username)😆😆
On a serious note, their friendship is ❤️
1101232 thumbnail
You guys should watch this video of 20 sec. Its darn cute & touching ❤️

https://twitter.com/lopa_rohan/status/807626280841650181
RoPa thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

You guys should watch this video of 20 sec. Its darn cute & touching ❤️

https://twitter.com/lopa_rohan/status/807626280841650181

This is so cute ya.❤️
Thanks for sharing this sweets.😃
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ofcourse they are genuine friends. Lopa has stood up for Rohan when noone else has and vice versa. I still can't believe people think they are using each other.
That IMO is a selfless friendship. BB, contestants and even Sallu tried to break their friendship but couldn't. 😃 Lopa Rohan stuck together despite some arguments here and there.
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rupa_6

That's so sweet . They share a genuine friendship and a great bond with mutual respect. Commendable!
Wish they had shown this in the episode.

Agreed Rups - in that house, with all that negativity, and everything that BB and the HMs have done to hamper their equation, this bond still remained intact. But they won't show the good moments - they didn't in the past also when they weren't showing Rohan at all, and of late they like showing the flights, and cutting out even their compatibility tests on the weekends.

But bond toh dekho - it still shines through. And it's one of the reasons I say, that with all the flaws, these two's hearts are in the right place - you don't stick together and stand up for each other through thick and thin otherwise, IMO.
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoPa

This is so cute ya.❤️
Thanks for sharing this sweets.😃

Actually twitter is filled RoPa shippers/fan accounts & their tweets/pic/VMs/edits/unseen videos/LF recorded videos/GIFs. lmao! So, I can't post everything here 😆 but, I always try to share their cute moments.
Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

nice. rohan is ok not bad,rohan looks positive with lopa than being with others. when rohan had issues with bb,rohan went in to washroom ,lopa stood there for rohan n made him to come out of washroom n stood even against bb for her frd,rohan stood for himself but lopa stood for rohan against bb with out caring about her image, game r at d cost of her image,game.in call center task also,rohan thought lopa said is wrong n stood with d herd,it's ok saying right r wrong to frd ok but as a well wisher r frd he didn't go with her to confession room when she is physically hurt, seems he thought he will look negative if he goes with her but lopa didn't think about tat when rohan is in need n went to wash room n even bb played dirty trick tat it didn't look good on her image.lopa is victim of physical n mental violence n no one including rohan went with her to confession room,she alone went n done first aid n came out still trying to say to hms wat she said in call centre task.even after tat she on villain chair asked bb through salman y rohan is punished n y bani is scot free for going physical baar baar. lopa has edge there. she is positive,strong contender,competitor with winner qualities n even shown her heart side,she even grown over game. she is true gem of a person n true ultimate winner,period.no offence intended,just my pov.
FanOfRohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

Actually twitter is filled RoPa shippers & their tweets/pic/VMs/edits/unseen videos/LF recorded videos/GIFs. lmao! So, I can't post everything here 😆 but, I always try to share their cute moments.

Thanks for sharing these... they are such cute amazing videos... wish BB would have telecasted this.. but nonetheless we audience know of this true genuine friendship and we totally adore this. Love Ropa ❤️
FanOfRohan thumbnail

aww...they really look cool together...wish Kanchi was not in the picture.
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FanOfRohan

Thanks for sharing these... they are such cute amazing videos... wish BB would have telecasted this.. but nonetheless we audience know of this true genuine friendship and we totally adore this. Love Ropa ❤️

I really don't know why BB never promoted or highlighted their bond? In the other hand they used to promote GauBani shit & Manu/Mona's vulgar friendship 🤢