Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: harrymakvana

DOODH KA DOODH BANI KA PAANI!

GOOD NIGHT -

One liner of the day ! 👏👏👏
707793 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvj

Bani jaisi ladki - that's what Lopa mentioned.

I want to generalise this phrase to 'aise jasi ladki' coz what I am going to say next is not about Bani but about society in General.

I have problem with this usage of word. This implies comparison of some sort, implies that one is better than the other. Gives a feeling of superiority vs inferiority.

Lopa, a beauty pageant, who's representing the women folk has this thought process in her mind? There is no compassion. People adopt good and bad flaws out of circumstances, situations, environment they are in and their adopting a coping mechanism to deal with situations they are not comfortable with.

Lopa had such a great chance to prove in BB10 that despite all adversities love and compassion trumps all. and that Bani is and was capable of love despite all her shortcomings. After all in all this pageants half the women speak about woman empowerment. Is this what it is? When in reality you feel that only your sacrifices and hard work matter and all others are zilch in front of you?

So these pageants are fake. It's only for show to win the crown n title? What's the point in being articulate and beautiful but have no compassion for your women folk at all?

There are two types of people in life.
One who shines on their own by their own actions.
The other who shines by putting others down.

Women empowerment doesn't means to
appreciate abuse giving by girl...
appreciate whining behaviour of girl
appreciate abuse of mother to other girl while crying for own mother
appreciate rude behaviour of girl ..whose in industry from last 8-10 years and still dnt know how to respect host of the show
appreciate bully chahe wo girl kyu na hoo
appreciate to a girl who think she has every right and other dnt have RIGHT ka R bhi
appreciate a LOSER

Suvj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Women empowerment doesn't means to
appreciate abuse giving by girl...
appreciate whining behaviour of girl
appreciate abuse of mother to other girl while crying for own mother
appreciate rude behaviour of girl ..whose in industry from last 8-10 years and still dnt know how to respect host of the show
appreciate bully chahe wo girl kyu na hoo
appreciate to a girl who think she has every right and other dnt have RIGHT ka R bhi
appreciate a LOSER

😊 no one is talking about appreciating all these qualities of Bani. Actually if looked at it, it's not at all about Bani. We are defined by our actions to a situation. We cannot blame anybody for it. When we don't hesitate to take credit for our success than why can't we take responsibility for our actions? The house is big, Lopa has better understanding with the HMs than Bani, she can always ignore Bani, why so much fixation on her.

All I am saying is that Lopa can be the bigger person here. She is also representing women on a big platform and she may have bright chances of progressing further in all these beauty pageants. So why not use this platform to show that it is not always necessary to get down to the level of your opponent and behave like them? Why must she go down to Priyanka's level or Bani's level? She can show that despite all that hate from Bani (which she perceives) she receives, she could show compassion or love or just simply ignore her.

No one forces her. She has this need to prove herself always right and that can be her undoing. Sometimes silence is golden and speaks volume. That's all.

707793 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvj

😊 no one is talking about appreciating all these qualities of Bani. Actually if looked at it, it's not at all about Bani. We are defined by our actions to a situation. We cannot blame anybody for it. When we don't hesitate to take credit for our success than why can't we take responsibility for our actions? The house is big, Lopa has better understanding with the HMs than Bani, she can always ignore Bani, why so much fixation on her.

All I am saying is that Lopa can be the bigger person here. She is also representing women on a big platform and she may have bright chances of progressing further in all these beauty pageants. So why not use this platform to show that it is not always necessary to get down to the level of your opponent and behave like them? Why must she go down to Priyanka's level or Bani's level? She can show that despite all that hate from Bani (which she perceives) she receives, she could show compassion or love or just simply ignore her.

No one forces her. She has this need to prove herself always right and that can be her undoing. Sometimes silence is golden and speaks volume. That's all.

Agree

But in real life also we loved the company with whom we feel comfortable..Same happening in Bigg boss house ... in real life also we never ready to give our one minute to those, those people never ready to listen or left conversation in-between.

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 7 years ago
1101831 thumbnail
I don't have to see episode but i m pretty confident, bani must be only person in the house who must have been happy burning the parcel
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Women empowerment means behaving like a man, abusing like a man because femininity is so uncool 🤢
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That loser gif of yours gets me every time. 😆
Edited by jibber-jabber - 7 years ago
Veenaus5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bani jaisi ladki means who makes weired faces very abusive n selfish.