Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1101232 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: SP2684

Lopa did indeed raise a valid and well-timed point. Bani has gotten away scot free with 3 instances of assaulting another person on this show, while Rohan was punished - in an instance where Bani too had been violent towards Baba.

And Sallu's defence about reciprocation was weak - attempting to get out of someone's grip is not reciprocation - it's defence. And how is it smart to tell people to quietly stand there when they're being assaulted - then the other person would get nominated - note: nominated, not evicted๐Ÿค”. The selective punishment is glaringly obvious - poor Sallu had to try to defend it, but it was weak, IMO.

On-point as always ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red-EYEs

+1

Lopa raised a point wch was in our minds about BBoss's selective nindah and punishment.

BiggBoss Punishments Reeks of Hypocrisy .

eg.

1. Rohan was barred of future Captaincy becoz of his inabilities in controlling HM's in breaking BBHouse rules.-------fast forward ---same happened in Manveer's case---but BB rewarded him with an EXTRA kaapitansheep๐Ÿ˜† ...

2..Rohan again !!! pushed Dhongi Baba ..BBossJi awards Rohan with Nominated till the END .

3. Bani Pushed Babaji -----BB & Salman IGNORED

4. Bani Curses habitually & on regular basis like... Mother*F**#@# language and it is beeped out, Audience don't hear anything but they can hear the "ROADSIDE AUrat" by Lopa (because it is not beeped out).

tell me wch one is more disgusting !!! obviously --- Mother*F**#@# language type ---wch HAD to BE BEEPED out.

5x. feeling sleepy ...will fill out later

Conclusion : BANI is the ladli and fixed winner of BBoss .

.OTHERWISE !!!! HAD it been any other HM they have been thrown out of BB for physical violence.

...to be continued๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Agree!

Word Count: 1

597821 thumbnail
Bani should be kicked OUT of the house, simple.
714873 thumbnail
Yes and she got a valid reply for that as well ๐Ÿ˜›
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

In that case, Lopa also was physical. Did you not see her hitting Bani's face and neck. It was Nitibha who came in between otherwise...

Lopa was not trying to hit Bani. She was only trying to free herself from Bani's grip/hold. Nitibha too was trying to do the same thing until Bani rudely told her to get her hands off her.
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

Lopa was not trying to hit Bani. She was only trying to free herself from Bani's grip/hold. Nitibha too was trying to do the same thing until Bani rudely told her to get her hands off her.

Yes! & then Bani's "Come here" Eww! She's a Gundi ๐Ÿ˜ก
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SP2684

@bold - Hmm - waise both times that Bani pushed Baba, tab bhi Baba ne kuch nahin kiya - so why wasn't Bani punished?

In this instance, it was clearly Bani who charged towards Lopa and started it - What is someone supposed to do when another has them in a grip and is squeezing them? Stand there and take it? Lopa did do that initially - she had her hands up in the air when Bani was squeezing her - it was only later that she tried to push her way out of Bani's grip.

I doubt it would've been a physically sound option for Lopa to request intervention from BB and other HMs (who were already trying to get Bani's grip off), while Bani squeezed her to a pulp.

Exactly!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘
mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

Yes! & then Bani's "Come here" Eww! She's a Gundi ๐Ÿ˜ก

When Lopa got trapped in muscular Body-builder Bani's 'bear hug'..
Bani: "look into my eyes.. look into my eyes" ๐Ÿ˜ˆ and started squeezing Lopa..
Edited by mahiya - 7 years ago
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiya

She's really dangerous.
mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiya

..And that could have turned into a very serious injury like bone-fracture.. but Bigg Boss didn't interfere at that time! ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ