Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SJ_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Agree with you TM ...like I said in ddt it was my favourite part of today's epi...

The fact is violence happened and any steps regarding this issue (punishment) wasn't taken when earlier the they took steps and punished someone who did less than what happened today...that's the question was all about...I am happy the question has been raised...
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

Yes! He did say. But his justifications for Bani's behavior wasn't sensible IMO

Pay check toh colors hi deta hai...Thoda bahut toh script ke according bhi Chalna padta hai. Ismein bhai ki Kya galti 😭
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SJ_

Agree with you TM ...like I said in ddt it was my favourite part of today's epi...

The fact is violence happened and any steps regarding this issue (punishment) wasn't taken when earlier the they took steps and punished someone who did less than what happened today...that's the question was all about...I am happy the question has been raised...

Thank you. My point isn't about Bani/Lopa. I tried to mean Rohan has been treated very unfairly. If we look at the bigger picture, It may have helped him to up his game but unfair is unfair.
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Don't even talk about blindness. Everyone knows who're known as Blind Bhakts. & kindly refrain from taking potshots at me, I don't wanna get into these stuffs so don't provoke.

Typical response, go rewatch the episode LMAO! I don't need to. Yes, if someone does Gundagardi you've to protect yourself.

Also, don't forget in the entire situation Salman took Lopa's side & defended her throughout.

excuse me...i am not taking pot shots on you neither provoking you..my comments were provocative... i wonder how?? i just wanted to quote on the chain of the comments my intention was not to specifically pick you and quote, it was a random type there...and to do so then i would definitely like to refrain myself specifically on your comment boxes...i rest my case n dont intend to stretch this convo any more were people just in a mere post get provoked...
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't blame her for the way she reacted Bani always pushes everyone. nice to see someone push back bt wish she did not have to
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lopa raised a very very valid point, Rohan got nominated as the entire season just for a push but in the other hand Bani's never gotten punished or nominated for her violence. She always gets away with everything. Salman's response to her query wasn't reasonable.

That's why I've always said Lopa's presence of mind is excellent and her choice of words is also very articulate when she puts across her views/points.

Even I have the same question. IMO both Lopa and Bani should be punished for that awful fight.
Bani only got Kadi ninda for that sort of aggression. Too much partiality. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Inspite of raising a valid point ,she dint get a valid reply .The only reason is she fails to arculate her points .That's the reason she coudnt defend herself yesterday infront of housemates neither today she coudnt speak to the point .Instead of bringing in her personal story she could directly ask Salman why isn't bani punished for violence and what I did was in defence.

Salman created a situation in which it was best to let go or to arculate your points well and asked to the point.Her personal life story took away the patience of host and at that time rohan was telling her let go as it wasn't looking nice .This is rohan s way of speaking accha nahi dikraha ! πŸ˜‰

Sometimes you just need to either let go or arculate your points better .There is no point streching it .
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Inspite of raising a valid point ,she dint get a valid reply .The only reason is she fails to arculate her points .That's the reason she coudnt defend herself yesterday infront of housemates neither today she coudnt speak to the point .Instead of bringing in her personal story she could directly ask Salman why isn't bani punished for violence and what I did was in defence.

Salman created a situation in which it was best to let go or to arculate your points well and asked to the point.Her personal life story took away the patience of host and at that time rohan was telling her let go as it wasn't looking nice .This is rohan s way of speaking accha nahi dikraha ! πŸ˜‰

Sometimes you just need to either let go or arculate your points better .There is no point streching it .

Let go let go.. kar kar ke.. kar kar ke hi toh Bani ki himmat itni badh gayi.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 🀒
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

Pay check toh colors hi deta hai...Thoda bahut toh script ke according bhi Chalna padta hai. Ismein bhai ki Kya galti😭

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

Yeah. She was supposed to stand there and get hit by the mad bull raging at her. πŸ€ͺ

LOL 🀣

Word Count: 1