Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Yeah. She was supposed to stand there and get hit by the mad bull raging at her. πŸ€ͺ
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Bakwaas kar raha tha Sallu about Lopa reciprocating. She shouldn't even defend herself? Lopa should've slapped Bani. Reciprocate theek se karti. πŸ˜†
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

You don't have to tell me. Focus on your own logics.

That's what I said Salman's justification wasn't reasonable. She didn't react the same way.

Both were violent? Seriously? πŸ˜†

That's why Salman reprimanded her & Infact most of the HM's mentioned about Bani's violence (even those who voted for Lopa as the villain of the week) Also, its more about BB's clear bias towards Bani. BB showed different behaviour in these cases.

oh yes i will defo look into my logics but not blindly unlike you..rewatch the epi..as if lopa was standing holding her hands in front of bani ki come baby hit me and she did not even counter attacked..wt a jokeπŸ˜†..and salman said both were wrong dont forget that...πŸ˜‰
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Haan toh karegi na reciprocate. Kyun na kare? Bani pagal haathi ki tarah aaye and Lopa is supposed to stand there with folded hands. Kahin ki maharani hai kya Bani? Zyada tha toh do chaante lagane the kaan ke niche. Saari akad dheeli ho jati. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by jibber-jabber - 7 years ago
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

Haan toh karegi na reciprocate. Kyun na kare? Bani pagal haathi ki tarah asye and Lopa is to stand there with folded hands. Kahin ki maharani hai kya Bani? Zyada tha toh do chaante lagane the kaan ke niche. Saari akad dheeli ho jati. πŸ˜ƒ

then to demand punishment only 4 bani galat thi na...donon ko punish karo tab..πŸ˜›
Edited by shivinrocks - 7 years ago
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bani abused Lopamudra's mother and gave a dirty gaali in Hindi. Then attacked on Lopa and injured her. Bani is abusing everyone in the house from start, but Bigg Boss never punished her! 🀒
#BiasedBiggBoss #WeWantJustice #ThrowTheBullyOut
jibber-jabber thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivinrocks

then to punishment only bani...ki demand galat thi na...donon ko punish karo tab..πŸ˜›

Bani has been violent thrice in the entire show so far. She should be punished first rather than the one who used it in self defence. πŸ˜‰
Bani is dangerous for those around her. She shouldn't be allowed to roam freely for ensuring the safety of HM's.
1101232 thumbnail
Some people not getting my point. Its not about Bani vs Lopa. I'm talking the unfair treatment towards Rohan & Other HM's and partiality towards Bani.

Salman saying you shouldn't have reciprocated. LoL! Even in past incidents when Bani had hurt physically, that victim didn't reciprocate in return still Bani never got punished. & All those incidents didn't happen during the task.
Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago
YaloBaso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

🀣thats xactly how my reaction too when i see post trying to portry Lopa as some shanti ki Devi, whereas in really she is worse than Dolly Bindra..
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivinrocks

oh yes i will defo look into my logics but not blindly unlike you..rewatch the epi..as if lopa was standing holding her hands in front of bani ki come baby hit me and she did not even counter attacked..wt a jokeπŸ˜†..and salman said both were wrong dont forget that...πŸ˜‰

Don't even talk about blindness. Everyone knows who're known as Blind Bhakts. & kindly refrain from taking potshots at me, I don't wanna get into these stuffs so don't provoke.

Typical response, go rewatch the episode LMAO! I don't need to. Yes, if someone does Gundagardi you've to protect yourself.

Also, don't forget in the entire situation Salman took Lopa's side & defended her throughout.
Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago