Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shivinrocks

salman has already gave her the answer to her by stating that she also reacted the same. if she wud have raised her hand and shouted BB for help or asked other to help then it would have been valid to punish only bani, but here both were wrong n both were violent and attacked. baba ke tym pe only rohan attacked him and baba ne kuch nahi kiya..think logically dude rather than just to support your fav

Only rohan attacked u kidding me. Baba pulled rohan in igloo task where rohan even got hurt in head.🤢 and no it wasnt in task baba waa already out he wasnt supposed to interfere.
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivinrocks

salman has already gave her the answer to her by stating that she also reacted the same. if she wud have raised her hand and shouted BB for help or asked other to help then it would have been valid to punish only bani, but here both were wrong n both were violent and attacked. baba ke tym pe only rohan attacked him and baba ne kuch nahi kiya..think logically dude rather than just to support your fav

You don't have to tell me. Focus on your own logics.

That's what I said Salman's justification wasn't reasonable. She didn't react the same way.

Both were violent? Seriously? 😆

That's why Salman reprimanded her & Infact most of the HM's mentioned about Bani's violence (even those who voted for Lopa as the villain of the week) Also, its more about BB's clear bias towards Bani. BB showed different behaviour in these cases.
Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
By BB and Sallu's weird and stupid logic, Bani too pushed Om when he came to apologize to her. Om didn't retaliate then. So by that logic, Bani should've gotten punished.
Kuch bhi BB and Sallu will just parrot what they ask him to. Uska kya jaata hai. 😆
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

Its called self-defense.

Ha. Naam ka self defence. Not just me but others also saw that Lopa was raising her hand when walking towards Bani.
I think both Bani and Lopa were appalling. I am a Bani fan but I am not going to deny her mistake. If punishment is needed then both should be punished. Otherwise it's unfair. Simple as.
Edited by xPalkix - 7 years ago
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very well said. She was right to question Salman. But as usual they had no answers to further protect their fixed winner. 🤢
YaloBaso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lopa devi toh non violence ka pujaran hai.. who cares if she pushed Pryinga in to pool, threw toilet roll on Baba, threaned to slap and cut him many times.. almost hit Rohan with chopping board and also dropped huge suitcase which almost landed on his foot, had he not moved away quickly...ladli and fixed winner of bb...Lopu ftw
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: YaloBaso

Lopa devi toh non violence ka pujaran hai.. who cares if she pushed Pryinga in to pool, threw toilet roll on Baba, threaned to slap and cut him many times.. almost hit Rohan with chopping board and also dropped huge suitcase which almost landed on his foot, had he not moved away quickly...ladli and fixed winner of bb...Lopu ftw

🤣

Word Count: 0

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bigg Boss should have evicted Bani immediately after her super violent act.. physically attacking on Lopa and injured her.
#BiasedBiggBoss #WeWantJustice #ThrowTheBullyOut
Rumination thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah you are right, Lopa has NEVER done physical violence. She just took the beating from Bani and never gave back. Lopa to dudh ki dhuli ha 😆

shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Only rohan attacked u kidding me. Baba pulled rohan in igloo task where rohan even got hurt in head.🤢 and no it wasnt in task baba waa already out he wasnt supposed to interfere.

m a rohan fan here and i saw what he did, m talking abt salman's logic here not mine's...bt normally you can say a personal attacks you and ask for punishment when only u have been attacked but if you too have counter attacked then punishment shd be for both not for only one...so lopa shd have said punish both rather than asking only for bani.