Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

597821 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

The way this woman..Lopamudra Raut, twisted everything in her favour and made Bani look SO BAD is commendable. I'm not denying that Bani was wrong too but Lopa took everything to another level. Baat ko kidar se kidar le jana koi isse sikhe! πŸ‘

I thought after Gautam Gulati no one can play the victim card so well but this girl broke his record today! Itne fake tears and itna drama!

If those things that Bani said were so hurtful then why did she laugh with Rohan about them? And Rohan also said "itne senseless questions te"? πŸ˜•

Itna nautanki karne ke liye and still make people believe you're right after all the disgusting things you said, you need to be very intelligent and I guess I underestimated her. After she's out of the house she should direct a movie or act in a saas bahu drama! She's too good man. πŸ‘

Lopa favored Bani, she made a worst person as just "Bad"
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xPalkix

I saw the episode and I just can't believe how accurate your post is. And Amiyah, you forgot to mention the fact that when Manveer and Mona went to ask Lopa, she did NOT EVEN DENY anything.

Manveer: "yaar we had no idea she said stuff about your Nani".
Lopa: "I was crying in the corner, I didn't want to talk".
What BS! Bani sympathised with you and here's you twisting everything. That was the most disgusting thing. I can forget the fake crying but this?! Thank God we know what really went down.

Omg...just reading all this makes me feel that bigboss is justice free zone. So much manipaulations which can be clearly seen but how Lopa is spared for all the cold caluculations? Still how people can defend her ? It's amazes me...
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mahaan_aatma

@ xPalkix MAKE A TOPIC ABOUT THIS !!! 😑

You mean do this:

I'll pass thanks...
Edited by xPalkix - 7 years ago
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meghan11

Remorse??? Bani doesn't show emotions period..does that give us the right to tag her a anything we want..Lopa is a weakling..If she didn't have the guts to face her actions she should have kept mum..she knew only thing that could help her is crying..

Om cried at the drop of the hat too.. so he was genuine always?? How does one gauge genuine??

@bold : Does anybody even want to deal with this?
Edited by astha36 - 7 years ago
Tweety7427 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In real world she could have escape but not here dear Lopa as everything is capture by camera. Now her bestie outside will thinking to trust her or not trust her.

Bani doesn't think about you and everytime we saw you bitching and insecure about her.

She must be getting jealous and want to know from where she got botox and filler done. so after getting out she can also get it done and don't need to hide her face with too much make up.
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: astha36

@bold : Does anybody even want to deal with this?

Shez the one who has to deal with it.. I haven't seen her calling reinforcements to help her do it...every person is unique in that respect.

Itz good that she doesn't show her emotions. If she did, I can only imagine how that would be portrayed on this forum.. Some people have the knack to exploit other persons weakness and feel superior..They forget that they are humans themselves..
yellowsapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: So-Sweet

Omg...just reading all this makes me feel that bigboss is justice free zone. So much manipaulations which can be clearly seen but how Lopa is spared for all the cold caluculations? Still how people can defend her ? It's amazes me...

I agree. How can people not see through her or they refuse to. Nitibha was kind of sitting with her mouth openπŸ˜†

Bani was pulled for what she said to Lopa but Lopa was not questioned about what she said.
Her character chota than height, animal and other remarks were just swept under the carpet
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

What did Lopa twist? Bani did paint her a mercenary parasite that lives off of her father's cash, and would marry an (even ugly) ATM, as long as he could foot her bills. All of this character slams Lopa, and none of this has anything to do with Lopa's stint on the show. And yet it was Salman who enumerated these points today and not Lopa - and if one thinks what Bani said was inconsequential, then I suppose it is Salman who took it to a whole other level.

The task was about patience - which Lopa displayed when Bani spewed shit at her, and Bani didn't when the tables were turned. But that was not all that happened - there was violence to follow, accusations that Lopa spoke ill of Bani's mother, when she didn't, and all the HMs barring Rohan siding with Bani and declaring Lopa the bad guy, as well as comments like: Lopa's career is now over. And then she was unanimously (barring Rohan) put on the villain's chair today. But none of this should affect and hurt Lopa?

And she was likewise affected and miserable today when Salman spoke of her father and upbringing in general (for both of them). It was only after all this that she spoke of her struggle and of her father.
Lopa twisted nothing, and didn't need to - Bani looked bad all on her own - she did spew the crap that she said about Lopa, she overreacted violently, and spewed MF abuses, both generally and at Lopa, which she then lied about today.

You are right.
The task was to be patient and wear the other person off.
Lopa succeeded and Bani failed.
Irrespective of accusses of the caller of money, disease, marriage, manners etc the contenders have to talk it out till the other person runs out of ideas.
Someone has written that Lopa is fake, weakling etc.
How strong is Bani.
If she is so sensitive about cancer, mother, death etc. it is she should should have skipped this show.
Finally it defies my knowledge as to how a convent educated person who could imbibe the accent still believes in curses and boons and reacts like she runs the kingdom and her word is law.
I have seen a few postings of her supporters, but many are missing the point and dragging the past and future, which has no relevance to today's episode.
Lopa succeeded in highlighting the shortcomings of Bani and definitely dented the image of Bani.
YaloBaso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lopa today😭 and Salman uncle was like; nahi meri ladli aise nahi rote smile mera bacha ..and she immediately takes out her mirror..I was like W*F 😲.is she is for real...she is just so unbelievably fake.
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Everyone in house finally turn the blame card on Bani it's not the first time Lopa and manu always do that