Who in their right mind, with an ailing mother would use M***F***?

Schniezel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I fail to see this.
I mean you are so touchy about your own mother.
Then why use the worst of all gaalis "M***F****"?

Isn't that hurting the sentiments of "Motherhood"

Reasons people will come up with:

1. She wasn't saying it someone. She was just shouting it in the air.
- Doesn't matter. It's the most disrespectful word, even if it is directed at thin air. Someone so touchy about her mom, should know that she is insulting the very bond by saying that word.
Not once, three times in my notice in her entire BB journey(that I have noticed)

2. She said it in the heat of the moment.
So much heated she gets on the mention of mother. Yet her way of responding back is by insulting a mother?

3. It is her innocent habbit. It is not right, but it is not wrong also, because it is her habbit.
It is a filthy habbit. Period. Esp when she is on a show with more than 100 cameras.

4. Bring in Lopa, Rohan, Manu, whole Lonavala as an excuse to evade why she said it. Doesn't matter the question is about her. Lopa was wrong maybe. I am not questioning that, so without bringing anyone else, how does one with an ailing mother justify the usage of the filthiest insult to a mother

Again - to all touchy people out there, I am not saying anything against her mother. But her loose tounge, And I would like to know, how is it not hypocritic?

Edited by Schniezel - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh no, you just used the term "Mother/mom" and Bani togetheri. Bani and mom cannot be used in the same sentence. get ready for Bani fans attack LOL
I agree tho! Learn to respect the word Mother first! Her parents wasted their money sending her to Woodstock! She has no basic manners
Edited by Twitz - 7 years ago
supermindtalker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The point to ponder upon is, if you have a sick family member (in this case MOM, who is the closest to each an everyone), what would be the first question you ask anyone who is visiting you??? Especially when you haven't seen or talked to your dearest mom for a while now.
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
BANI=INHUMAN

big boss ko kharid liyaa bani ne... kuch bhiii kar sakti hai bani...
bani is beyond everyone and everything...
bani can murder also...
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Meri maa ke bare kya bola. Kya bola. Meri maa ke baare me mat bolna.
Nothing can justify what she said. Period
Edited by DoremonLove - 7 years ago
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i was wondering abt this as well...oh the irony..
my mom watches the show with me, and she told me one simple thing..

'if you cant take the insult, then dont insult others.' She has used the term MF a number of times..

Also, a person who cant share a common need such as food in the house with others, then what does that say abt the person?

supermindtalker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twitz

Oh no, you just used the term "Mother/mom" and Bani togetheri. Bani and mom cannot be used in the same sentence. get ready for Bani fans attack LOL

I agree tho! Learn to respect the word Mother first! Her parents wasted their money sending her to Woodstock! She has no basic manners

Yeah it's like one of those devices that are triggered by a password. You just say 'Mom' and Bani goes boom boom boom. On a serious note, I really hope her mom is in good health and stays healthy always. Mom is the most important in anyone and everyone's life.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Ans. To your question is
Bani J πŸ˜ƒ
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: supermindtalker

Yeah it's like one of those devices that are triggered by a password. You just say 'Mom' and Bani goes boom boom boom. On a serious note, I really hope her mom is in good health and stays healthy always. Mom is the most important in anyone and everyone's life.

Yeah i agree 😊
Schniezel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Twitz

I commited a crimeπŸ˜†