Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

I was thinking the same until I saw the video where he was declared the highest voted contestant... Now suddenly in one or two weeks he goes from highest to lowest?? That would be unbelievable

But yeah this whole thing has cemented Lopa's place in the finals.. At whose cost idk.. Unless Rohan explicitly screws up in this week, it's really difficult to believe he will go out due to less votes

wo kaise screw karega when others r there to screw it up more
N technically speaking loba being compared as swami om will fizzle this out
I don't think Rohan will be out over Mona n mannu n even lopa not possible
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

I was thinking the same until I saw the video where he was declared the highest voted contestant... Now suddenly in one or two weeks he goes from highest to lowest?? That would be unbelievable

But yeah this whole thing has cemented Lopa's place in the finals.. At whose cost idk.. Unless Rohan explicitly screws up in this week, it's really difficult to believe he will go out due to less votes

I think they might use that when he gets evicted to say that ppl got overconfident in his votes n didn't bother voting for him n then will evict him... They have used this ploy before too .. Person goes frm getting the highest votes to eviction next week.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Bani and Lopa both screwed their game big time and both can't win now. So Rohan it is unless BB plays dirty and evicts him Unfairly. Salman Himself declared Rohan got highest Votes so evicting him would be a big mistake by colors
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Bani and Lopa both screwed their game big time and both can't win now. So Rohan it is unless BB plays dirty and evicts him Unfairly. Salman Himself declared Rohan got highest Votes so evicting him would be a big mistake by colors

ignore karooo 😆

@all rohan fans= iske pehle bhiii last week mai bhii aise posts ayee theee,,,remember...trappp haiii...just ignore and dont comment.. keeep votingg,,,keep supporting... ROHAN FTW ⭐️
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it's Monalisa's turn. She's kinda taken backseat these days and willing to go.
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rohan will be the last one standing!...We will do whatever it takes to make him win!
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jamb0ree

I think they might use that when he gets evicted to say that ppl got overconfident in his votes n didn't bother voting for him n then will evict him... They have used this ploy before too .. Person goes frm getting the highest votes to eviction next week.

Told u guys ^^^^^

Hey TM, we were right 🥳 Rohan is evicted 😆
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Copy pasting my post from another thread.
Rohan fans, till you see Salman saying "Rohan aap aajaiye" and you see him walking out the door, waving his hand, dont stop voting.

Even if this is true, dont stop voting.

At least you will have the satisfaction that you tried till the end.

No matter the result.
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jupiters_Cock

Bani and Lopa rivalry will go on to the finals . Rohan will be evicted next

badhaai ho...Rohan is evicted 🥳