Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
When did he say that? And if he did, it was edited out? Poor chap, was trying to act oversmart with BB but BB is also BB 😆
Edited by lostNfound - 7 years ago
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Rohan coming across as a very dumb sore loser now especially with his impartiality. What he said is the opposite of class and sportsmanship, then he goes ahead and defends Bani too who everyone and their grandmother's know has been favoured by BB. 🤢

Thumbs down to Rohan here. Pathetic idiot.

this is an endorsement of the line in bold 😆
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
At least he has guts to say what even his fans here don't accept. i.e. It was unfair of BB to not call Bani in CR and later take her captaincy for not wearing mic.

He also told Lopa yesterday on her face that she was wrong to say that Bani is using her mother's illness as a tool to get sympathy. He also said that we all are sensitive about someone saying something about our parents and Bani's situation is even more intense.
Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kuch logo ke maanne na maanne se kuch nahi hota bb n salman ka support M2 n bani ke saath humesha raha hai. N jo log bol rahe hai ki salman ne manu ki bajai to bhai usko utna support bhi mila. For bb abhi ghar me sabhi bb ke fav hai except niti n rohan.niti ko to full ignorance mil rahi hai in Wkw but rohan ko har baar neecha dikhate hai salman n bb. Haan bb ke top 3 fav hai manu,manveer n bani. 3rd option manu .agar manu n manveer me se choose karna ho to salman will choose manveer over manu n tab salman manu ki insult karega. N jab baat manveer n bani me ho to salman bani ko choose karega over manveer. So bani bb n salman ki 1st priority hai😛. Hope ab kuch logo ko samhaj aaye ki manu ki iss wkw me band Q baji😆.pata nhi commeners ko support bb ne zada kia ya celeb bani ko.but rohan ke saath to poora session injustice huva hai n usne wo baat boli to usme kya galat h.har kisiko haq hota h apni baat bolne ka esp jab har bar uske saath injustice huva hota to
Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
N plz ab mat bolna ki salman ne this weekend lopa ki side li n bani ki bajai becs sabko pata hai wo sirf ek dikhawa hai. Tmrw se firse bani ko spoonfeeding karega salman n usko darling bhi bolega .just wait n watch
nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Mind you, this was BEFORE the Lopa-Bani fiasco happened.
I wonder what he thought when BB said only "NINDA" for these two ladies of the house. He was punished for getting physical, while they were let go with JUST a warning.

I do feel bad for him. I really do.
-shimmer- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
RO is tooo good yarr haha Good one..

btw ye lf me huwa kia??? plz batao
-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rohan knows the viewers well and he is trapped in the house and BB can't see it
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
the boy is telling the truth lol love his attitude
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RainbowSkies

LOL Rohan is acting like a sore baby now.

Please kick this loser out. 😆

loser is your favourite 🤢
Edited by tejunami - 7 years ago