Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
He never entertained first of all. People like him because of his tv serial. And because of his chocolate looks.
Bani and Lopa were more entertaining than him.

He got violent with baba and yesterday Bani got violent. He wants BB to support that? Next time onwards contestants will come in with weapons. How about that?
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fast trak

Well tough. I don't know what he was thinking about coming in BB? Stick to entertaining and don't get violent.

How is BB favouring commoners? They kicked out Jagga and baba.
Bani attacked Lopa yet is still sitting inside. Rohan pushed baba and is still inside. So who is BB favouring more?
MM haven't touched anyone yet. What should they be punished for?

Manu Manveer had gotten physical before anyone else did. Manveer gave a chestbutt to Rohan.Manu, Manveer, Mona have been physical with OM.

OM and Jagga are out, after being brought back again and again.No celeb was ever brought back.
Nitibha is still on the show, instead of Karan, Rahul, Gaurav !
Manveer was the worst captain but his captaincy was extended .No nandniye or dand was given to him.
Manu was saved from nominations by smart moves by BB.When he is safe, the nominated contestant remain nominated for another week.
Om, Priyanka and Manu were giving the advantage of going to the secret room.
BB is bias towards the commoners and Bani for reasons best known to the makers.

The rules are only for Rohan

Dont even get me started on how many other things this BB has done to favor commoners.I wont know where to stop.😳
951405 thumbnail
True that. Rohan has never been entertaining. He can be very immature as well as shown with the dialogues he used today..

Even when he was bitching to BB, he never once used Bani's name when it came to being physical against OM. Such blatant bias for celebs.
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Manu Manveer had gotten physical before anyone else did. Manveer gave a chestbutt to Rohan.Manu, Manveer, Mona have been physical with OM.

OM and Jagga are out, after being brought back again and again.No celeb was ever brought back.
Nitibha is still on the show, instead of Karan, Rahul, Gaurav !
Manveer was the worst captain but his captaincy was extended .No nandniye or dand was given to him.
Manu was saved from nominations by smart moves by BB.When he is safe, the nominated contestant remain nominated for another week.
Om, Priyanka and Manu were giving the advantage of going to the secret room.
BB is bias towards the commoners and Bani for reasons best known to the makers.

The rules are only for Rohan

Dont even get me started on how many other things this BB has done to favor commoners.I wont know where to stop.😳

I don't think so.

BB has been mostly favouring Bani and Manveer. Salman even favoured Bani over Manu during the recent WKW news.

What Manu did is no different than what Gaurav did against OM. So Gaurav also remained unpunished. Rohan was more violent with OM than Manu was.

Mona is a celeb btw.

Celebs have been benefit-ted as well.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I completely agree with what Rohan said...it was who was and is treated unfairly the most in the bigboss house. Hope he wins too.
_SJ_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaadoogar

I think Rohan will be the winner, his game is very balanced and smart.

Hope your words come true...he should be the winner 👍🏼
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Everyone can say what they like. If anyone feels BB favouring commoners then I can also see BB favouring the rest. Om and Jagga shouldn't have been brought in. Are you blaming Mona Lisa of violence? She hasn't even mentioned a swear word yet.
Manu was in secret room after his return from his mothers death. It wasn't a great privilege. He was anyway outside. So he was watching the show already.
Don't compare the chest butt to yday incident. If Lopa was instead of the phone then imagine!!!! Still she is in the house.
_SJ_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rohan is bang on with his comments...he understood bb's dirty politics very well...

Rohan FTW 🥳
951405 thumbnail

Everyone can say what they like. If anyone feels BB favouring commoners then I can also see BB favouring the rest. Om and Jagga shouldn't have been brought in. Are you blaming Mona Lisa of violence? She hasn't even mentioned a swear word yet.
Manu was in secret room after his return from his mothers death. It wasn't a great privilege. He was anyway outside. So he was watching the show already.
Don't compare the chest butt to yday incident. If Lopa was instead of the phone then imagine!!!! Still she is in the house.

Pretty much this.

A commoner like Nithiba for example has been treated like crap by Salman, infact he has ignored her pretty much her whole session in BB Wkw events.

A celebrity like Bani once again hardly gets any punishment despite being extremely violent with Lopa. Gaurav got nothing despite holding OM by the neck.

I had no problem with Rohan the past three days, he was excellent as a sanchalak, but today's words made him sound very insecure as he came across as an idiot.
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Well tough. I don't know what he was thinking about coming in BB? Stick to entertaining and don't get violent.

How is BB favouring commoners? They kicked out Jagga and baba.
Bani attacked Lopa yet is still sitting inside. Rohan pushed baba and is still inside. So who is BB favouring more?
MM haven't touched anyone yet. What should they be punished for?

BB didnt kick out Priyanka. It was Salman Khan. Had Priyanka not behaved rudely that day she would still be in the show. They didnt want to get rid of Baba either. He deserved to be kicked out in the beginning of the show but the pee incident made the show makers feel FINALLY embarrased ashamed of their choice and were thus forced to kick him out. Jagga and Baba were eliminated from the show and yet were brought back in various ways. Bani is their laadli so she gets favored all the time. When Rohan said BB favoring commoners he was probably talking about himself and he is bang on on that
Edited by Twitz - 7 years ago