Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

951405 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Picasso9

Benefit of doubt can be given precisely at the point when task ended. Thereafter they had plenty of opportunity to hear from Lopa and from Mona (sanchalak) before becoming judge and jury. So that benefit of doubt excuse does not hold water after a day and before filming of WKW. They chose NOT TO LISTEN to Lopa when she explained. Plus sanchalak Mona fell in their bhed chaal instead of explaining both days details. Mona could have confirmed exactly what Lopa said but they wanted to score false points on the maa topic.

Plenty of time to hear from Lopa... Perhaps... but did Lopa actually give a firm point that her father or grandma were brought in the picture?

That is true, that they could've taken the time to listen. However it's very easy to conclude that. Perhaps they were not willing enough to be patient to someone who's been overly emotional and went through quite an angry rant section for several hours, could've assumed it could've been another rant. Benefit of doubt isn't an excuse, it's called being lenient.

In the end, due to the fact that they weren't aware of what actually transpired still gives them benefit of doubt. I agree that Mona at the very least could've explained at the very most.

I do understand your position, and I understand your view, but it's not as clear cut as one would think.

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
TSB10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just wanted to point out that when Bani was making the call she was so loud that we could hear her outside the booth as well as on the phone to Lopa, Rohan and Nibitha definitely heard all that was said but didnt understand quite how serious the allegations were, Rohan did mention when he had a fight with Bani what kind of questions were you asking he thought they were just childish questions.
Mona Manveer and Mannu also could hear Bani as she was shouting in the booth. I disagree that all HMs were not aware of what Bani said they chose to side with Bani and throw Lopa under the bus.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tajbutt

Just wanted to point out that when Bani was making the call she was so loud that we could hear her outside the booth as well as on the phone to Lopa, Rohan and Nibitha definitely heard all that was said but didnt understand quite how serious the allegations were, Rohan did mention when he had a fight with Bani what kind of questions were you asking he thought they were just childish questions.

Mona Manveer and Mannu also could hear Bani as she was shouting in the booth. I disagree that all HMs were not aware of what Bani said they chose to side with Bani and throw Lopa under the bus.

right...
Problem.was Lopa spoke at her normal pitch when she called Bani and that time one could see Manu struggling to get what she was saying...even Bani once she snapped was listening to what Lopa was saying...it was so obvious

In the end...Maa ke baare mein bola hai...guided the herd. Salman had to do the feeble course correction finally...😊
TSB10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

right...

Problem.was Lopa spoke at her normal pitch when she called Bani and that time one could see Manu struggling to get what she was saying...even Bani once she snapped was listening to what Lopa was saying...it was so obvious

In the end...Maa ke baare mein bola hai...guided the herd. Salman had to do the feeble course correction finally...😊

watch this it showing how Bani guided the herd
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x58p5o9_uncut-catfight_fun

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Plenty of time to hear from Lopa... Perhaps... but did Lopa actually give a firm point that her father or grandma were brought in the picture?

That is true, that they could've taken the time to listen. However it's very easy to conclude that. Perhaps they were not willing enough to be patient to someone who's been overly emotional and went through quite an angry rant section for several hours, could've assumed it could've been another rant. Benefit of doubt isn't an excuse, it's called being lenient.

In the end, due to the fact that they weren't aware of what actually transpired still gives them benefit of doubt. I agree that Mona at the very least could've explained at the very most.

I do understand your position, and I understand your view, but it's not as clear cut as one would think.

Why should M3 not be held accountable when they took such a strong stand against Lopa. What they said morning of WKW filming about Lopa and representing India title etc was disgusting a defamatory.
If they sided with Bani without being so obscenely vocal, one could cut them some slack but actions and words have consequences therefore they should be held accountable for following herd mentality. A the end of the day they wanted to capitalize on this fight. They had their self interest in mind, i.e. India will love them for siding with Bani on Maa topic. There was no altruism in this case. Manu of all people should have understood this best because he told Bani she uses Maa for footage previously. Stating that Lopa should have put a firm point about her dad and Nani, is like blaming the victim. She did try to explain, but they were not wanting to listen. They knew the facts, and listening to Lopa would have stripped them of their ignorance excuse. They already made up their minds to side on Maa topic, so it would not have worked in their favor to listen to Lopa.
Later after the incident when Lopa went to sit with others with coffee, Bano started her shit again and Mona sanchalak got up and walked away.

You can take a horse to water, you can't make it drink. Similarly, all the explanations from Lopa would have made no difference, if the others were not prepared to listen.

951405 thumbnail
I'm not condoning their actions or words, as I haven't supported them in in this instance. I felt they were persuaded way too much for Bani's side of the story. However they admitted that both were wrong, and the type of level shown was unnecessary. I'm assuming that M2 didn't want to listen to Lopa mainly because they assumed she was not in the condition to explain what she felt or they assumed it would be more Bani bashing, and they were tired of hearing it.

Again, I don't remember but Lopa didn't firmly relay her view, or even claim she talked about her father/grandma being brought into the equation as a header.

This lies more on Mona for failing to address this point to M2, her friends, as they would've surely listened if they weren't going to listen to Lopa.

Your horse to water analogy doesn't necessarily apply here.

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago