Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Now, having watched WKW we know that Manu and others NEVER knew what exactly was all that Bani had said to Lopa in her call...(Gold Digger...should marry ATM...Living on Dad's money, Looks etc.) and they merely went by Bani's reaction to Lopa's call...and THERE AFTER, what they heard from Lopa (Aujaar etc.).

So now its established conclusion of Manu and his followers was based on half knowledge at best as was always so obvious.πŸ˜†

And Salman clearly established it was Bani's pitch, whatever she spoke, her physical reaction that were the major problem in this case.πŸ˜›

I am no fan of Lopa...nor of Salman's intrusions but in this instance it was needed...when even most unbiased friends like Hippo see things a bit differently than they should be seen!

Watch the episode as many times as you wish to...:

meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Now, having watched WKW we know that Manu and others NEVER knew what exactly was all that Bani had said to Lopa in her call...(Gold Digger...should marry ATM...Living on Dad's money, Looks etc.) and they merely went by Bani's reaction to Lopa's call...and THERE AFTER, what they heard from Lopa (Aujaar etc.).

So now its established conclusion of Manu and his followers was based on half knowledge at best as was always so obvious.πŸ˜†

And Salman clearly established it was Bani's pitch, whatever she spoke, her physical reaction that were the major problem in this case.πŸ˜›

I am no fan of Lopa...nor of Salman's intrusions but in this instance it was needed...when even most unbiased friends like Hippo see things a bit differently than they should be seen!

Watch the episode as many times as you wish to...:

well said...πŸ‘
sam589 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It made me feel uncomfortable the way bani was holding lopa because her face was so close to lopa's face.. πŸ˜• what i could feel was lopa trying to push her face away from her face because bani's grip was tight and she couldn't get loose. that wasn't attack.
Also, yes, will have to agree with other posters here, Bani's anger is well timed and well thought of too. First, she doesn't hear what lopa said. Saying you use sympathy card is not equal to wishimg someone's mom ill. but if bani misunderstood, she still could hold on till task finished? And then all, the anger about 'dont talk about my mom'. aren't you proving lopa's point here bani?

Really is that so unheard unimaginable that people use sympathy card many times? Specially in reality shows where you need to have a good sob story to touch the audience. Gaurav knew about Bani's mom much before baba incident happened. So yes, Bani has herself opened this topic without instigation before.

I supported bani in baba's case because there her reaction was completely justified. but here it is looking like she is just ready to start reacting as soon as she hears 'bani your mom..'
She was already making faces when Lopa started talking about her mom. And lopa had started by saying something like i am really sorry about your mom..
kaps22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam589

It made me feel uncomfortable the way bani was holding lopa because her face was so close to lopa's face.. πŸ˜• what i could feel was lopa trying to push her face away from her face because bani's grip was tight and she couldn't get loose. that wasn't attack.

Also, yes, will have to agree with other posters here, Bani's anger is well timed and well thought of too. First, she doesn't hear what lopa said. Saying you use sympathy card is not equal to wishimg someone's mom ill. but if bani misunderstood, she still could hold on till task finished? And then all, the anger about 'dont talk about my mom'. aren't you proving lopa's point here bani?

Really is that so unheard unimaginable that people use sympathy card many times? Specially in reality shows where you need to have a good sob story to touch the audience. Gaurav knew about Bani's mom much before baba incident happened. So yes, Bani has herself opened this topic without instigation before.

I supported bani in baba's case because there her reaction was completely justified. but here it is looking like she is just ready to start reacting as soon as she hears 'bani your mom..'
She was already making faces when Lopa started talking about her mom. And lopa had started by saying something like i am really sorry about your mom..

Well said. πŸ‘

If Bani is a reality TV veteran, as everyone seems to suggest, then she should know very well that a lot of audience votes are driven by sympathy factor. She must know that the format favors a contestant with the emotional story. She must know how to construct such a story.

It is quite reasonable to conclude that she knows better than anyone how to take advantage of a situation to create an emotional story. After all, Reality TV is the world she has been living in for the past so many years.
Edited by kaps22 - 7 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaadoogar

It is not Lopa fault. If I, Cruiser and other viewers can understand what Lopa said and what was her intention with edited version then how can't housemates understand. Problem is there 3 categories of HMs. Some understood (none), some could not uderstood (Rohan), some did not want to understand(rest of HMs). It is not Lopa's fault.

Mannu and Gang NEVER knew what all Bani had said...and even what exactly Lopa had said during calls.

They had formed their opinion based on what both said after Bani charged at Lopa.

That was the reason for misinformed conclusions and verdicts by Mannu especially.

It got sorted out once Salman elaborated on what exactly happened!
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Honestly speaking, I don't think Manu and Manveer are that innocent in this case. The knew what all happened day before. It's not like they are at the other end of an apartment complex and there are so many people living there that they had no time to talk to their best bud Mona who was sanchalak. They knew what all that Bani said to Lopa day before. They just wanted to make a big deal because reference was made to the mother and they thought they will be in the good books of the emotional audience became India Bharat Mahaan can't stand anything said against the mothe but can still treat women as second citizens.

Manveer and Manu both try to project the village /innocent persona. Pretending not to know what Botox is. Manveer pretending to know no English when now and then he lets slip, and grammatically correct slips too. Manu owns BMW's but projects to be unworldly. I call bs on both. Nitibha also did quite a number on both making them believe that speaking about Botox on bani was so so wrong. Nitibha took more exception to the Botox comment then the ma reference.

Anyway, I have to say this much for Rohan and Lopa, they really are magnanimous, they did not stretch the issue with housemates on how they followed herd mentality and sided with Bani just because ma was mentioned but did not look at the context in which ma was mentioned. Glad BB showed the footage of them All speaking bad about Lopa and talking about her title and representing India. Mona was sanchalak so she was supposed to have full context based on her observation of task from both days, (since some claiming Manu Manveer did not hear all that bani said to Lopa day before) but what did Mona do? She did more chugli and instead of telling them all what bani said she contributed to the backbiting of Lopa.

-Cruiser- thumbnail
😊

Word Count: 0

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lopa was so good yesterday. And thanks crusier ji for the honest opinion😎
hossainn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is not necessary to make understand the house mates about the real matter. The viewers are the ultimate judge and it's more important how they react.
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hossainn

It is not necessary to make understand the house mates about the real matter. The viewers are the ultimate judge and it's more important how they react.

You are right...but there were posts that said..EVEN MANU...who supposedly doesn't like Bani, supported Bani and found Lopa wrong in their Lopa-Bani spat.

It was quite obvious from the time calls were made housemates didn't really know what all was said by Bani as well as Lopa in the calls and merely went by occasional word here and there...

It got called out in WKW