Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Picasso9

Fact is that Bani does use her mother to gain sympathy points. When people hear cancer they automatically feel sympathy for the cancer patients loved ones and give them more breaks and benefit of doubt. bani was capitalizing on that, PERIOD!

+1

couldn't agree more. I cant believe ppl are so naive that they cant see it. every time she flies off the handle at the mere mention of the word 'mother', she is playing the sympathy card one more time.

when the very first time it was mentioned by baba, it was not at all audible to the housemates or audience, but it was she who hyped it by repeating it in front of cams and HMs. someone genuinely hurt (like rohan or manu were when their families were targetted) would have underplayed it and tried not to give it importance so that it goes unnoticed. what did she get by overreacting? what? the answer is staring us in the face and ppl dont get it!

Edited by vitriolic - 7 years ago
KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

I read somewhere Salman made the two hug each other and said if you don't become friends, I won't invite you for party.πŸ˜†

According to salman , no HM shud mess with each other in BB house in order to not miss his panvel farmhouse party ... Aakhir per day 10 crore wali shift karne ke baad , kuch paise to strugglers pe kharch bhi to karne chahiye

Show gaya bhaad mein πŸ˜†

soulEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

My more comprehensive take on this entire issue is:😊

Thanks Cruiser! But the post says 'Becz Bani said abt Lopa's Dad, Lopa ws rt in saying abt Bani's mum'.But what I am trying to say is differentπŸ˜•
954014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vitriolic

+1

couldn't agree more. I cant believe ppl are so naive that they cant see it. every time she flies off the handle at the mere mention of the word 'mother', she is playing the sympathy card one more time.

when the very first time it was mentioned by baba, it was not at all audible to the housemates or audience, but it was she who hyped it by repeating it in front of cams and HMs. someone genuinely hurt (like rohan or manu were when their families were targetted) would have underplayed it and tried not to give it importance so that it goes unnoticed. what did she get by overreacting? what? the answer is staring us in the face and ppl dont get it!

she can use mothereffer and other cuss words involving family members at the drop of a hat...and apparently that is just her being "urban" and using "youth lingo"..but if anyone even mentions the word "mom" in front of her she goes ballistic...if that isn't using her mom's condition to her advantage and convenience what is?? (btw is her mom on remission ??) .. anyhoo hope senior judge is fine now...
Edited by Doodh_Ki_Dhuli - 7 years ago
priyanka... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghan11

Completely incorrect.. you are twisting the words too much. This is not an impartial post.. Itz a farce..if you think they edited out what Bani said to Lopa please see the episode again..she said loud and clear the her dad foots her bill cuz Lopa herself admitted that she maxes out her credited card. On that bani said that since she is saying that on national TV she won't find a groom who can support her prodigal behavior and the convo went on an on.

Itz appalling to see the kinda posts on this forum. If you don't like someone Itz fine but don't twist the facts to suit your whimsfancies..

What was left for Lopa to explain after she said Bani uses her mom as a sympathy card. As a means to an end.

Itz a shame really..

Bani's 'situation' can be used by Bani alone right? no one should talk about it. In
nomination criteria between omg and her, she herself brought the topic again 'I will excuse you what I said about my mother, if you nominate yourself'. Wasn't she using her mother for nomination. If she was that senti about her mother, she would never have
brought that topic again on screen.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Lopa could not articulate her defenses, or anything she said after the verbal spat well.
I think she was in a big shock after she realized what she had said, and how she crossed the line.
Maybe she never thought she was capable of stooping so low...? There was definitely some guilt mixed with fear in her after reactions.
TBH even if she could tell everyone what Bani said to her word by word, it wouldn't have been her saving grace. To the HMs she would look like someone who wanted to get back at Bani hard. She would have ended up looking petty.
That whole "I haven't got any work done on my face" statement in her defense was just 😳
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with the other posts here that Bani has played the sympathy card and very smartly. Like someone else pointed out, if she really was so overwhelmed by grief about her mom then how come she have enough sense to not slap Lopa or push her using hands. Why did she not leave the task in between as soon as Lopa said the word mom, and instead just broke the phone and continued the call? Where does this shrewd game-playing ability come from where she uses her mom's condition to ask people for favours? Like telling Om to leave the rope or nominate himself? She also didn't mind it when she and Gaurav were sitting in the CR thinking audience is asking them questions and a question related to her fight with Om was mentioned. She calmly talked about her mom then. No fuss. But when Manu asked, she had a big reaction and she just couldn't understand why he would bring it up.
I have a feeling that the people who support her - just like other groups of supporters- are made up of many types of people. Some are almost neutral and recognise her flaws, some really like her but can still somewhat get swayed and don't see her negative side very much and some just want to justify whatever she does, not because they are genuinely fooled by her dramatics, but because they are such staunch supporters - they write such emotional and condescending posts regarding other HMs and even other forum members who do not support Bani.

I really think she doesn't deserve it. She is average at best. Trying to win by hook or by crook. She has said this so many times, main yahan task karne nahi aayi, I don't mind agar main iss baar chali jaun. But in the ticket to finale, she got every bit as upset as someone who was dying to stay in the game. Both from the task perspective and winning. It's all a game. Trying to portray a particular image across. When the reality seeps through the cracks at times. But those who have their eyes covered by her fandom, fail to see the reality when it does present itself in the 24 hour show.
kaps22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: astha36

I agree with the other posts here that Bani has played the sympathy card and very smartly. Like someone else pointed out, if she really was so overwhelmed by grief about her mom then how come she have enough sense to not slap Lopa or push her using hands. Why did she not leave the task in between as soon as Lopa said the word mom, and instead just broke the phone and continued the call? Where does this shrewd game-playing ability come from where she uses her mom's condition to ask people for favours? Like telling Om to leave the rope or nominate himself? She also didn't mind it when she and Gaurav were sitting in the CR thinking audience is asking them questions and a question related to her fight with Om was mentioned. She calmly talked about her mom then. No fuss. But when Manu asked, she had a big reaction and she just couldn't understand why he would bring it up.

I have a feeling that the people who support her - just like other groups of supporters- are made up of many types of people. Some are almost neutral and recognise her flaws, some really like her but can still somewhat get swayed and don't see her negative side very much and some just want to justify whatever she does, not because they are genuinely fooled by her dramatics, but because they are such staunch supporters - they write such emotional and condescending posts regarding other HMs and even other forum members who do not support Bani.

I really think she doesn't deserve it. She is average at best. Trying to win by hook or by crook. She has said this so many times, main yahan task karne nahi aayi, I don't mind agar main iss baar chali jaun. But in the ticket to finale, she got every bit as upset as someone who was dying to stay in the game. Both from the task perspective and winning. It's all a game. Trying to portray a particular image across. When the reality seeps through the cracks at times. But those who have their eyes covered by her fandom, fail to see the reality when it does present itself in the 24 hour show.

I agree with you, Astha.

For me, Bani's performance is very poor, at best. I bet many of the females who are defending Bani and are her fans would perform much better in the show than Bani has.

Edited by kaps22 - 7 years ago
597821 thumbnail
It is not Lopa fault. If I, Cruiser and other viewers can understand what Lopa said and what was her intention with edited version then how can't housemates understand. Problem is there 3 categories of HMs. Some understood (none), some could not uderstood (Rohan), some did not want to understand(rest of HMs). It is not Lopa's fault.
p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes Lopa was shell shocked by the Attack...come on who faces physical violence in outside world if happens only in BB. πŸ˜’ Lopa has seen a lot of world but this sort of situation where you might get hit must be new ...she was telling Bani repeatedly to stay away. Whereas the bully Bani was least bit affected by this incident . So Lopa was not in a position to talk clearly otherwise yes she does put her points well. I hope she does that in WKW if BB allows it .
As others pointed out Bani is def playing the victim game . She clearly knows when to say what and do what .