Lopa Could Not Articulate Her Point At All, but WKW Coming to Her Aid!

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Call Center Task, Bani-Lopa made a mess of it and viewers missed out on a wonderful chance of Manu returning 'favors' to Rohan as the task got scrapped due to nastiness and physicality between these two girls!😕
Yesterday, I had expressed my PoV as:

Lopa usually is extremely strong in putting across her point and it kind of surprised me that when housemates found her more wrong than Bani, she could not clarify clearly what all Bani had said to her!

Unless her full clarification got edited out, she actually wasn't seen or shown as mentioning how Bani suggested she doesn't earn money, would struggle to get a suitable guy who can foot her shopping bills, living on Dad's money etc., nor was she shown as saying the full thing that she said to Bani!

Now that makes tomorrow's WKW very interesting as PRE-CAPS show Salman clearly pinning blame on Bani with a "Bani what she (Lopa) said was not about your mother, it was about you------Aapne Start kiya hai---apna Paara-apna performance yahaan se shuru kiya hai (High pitch assault), Ma ke oopar Jaana, Shaadi ke oopar Jaana, Baap Ke oopar jaana----Sabse Pehli Gaali--Maa Ke oopar---aapne Di----you are coming out all wrong----------"...and then he goes on to blame Bani for Physical intimidation as well----

WATCH 39.54 Onward:

** Lopa-Bani exchange is there in above vid ofcourse! 😛

Now, having watched WKW we know that Manu and others NEVER knew what exactly was all that Bani had said to Lopa in her call...(Gold Digger...should marry ATM...Living on Dad's money, Looks etc.) and they merely went by Bani's reaction to Lopa's call...and THERE AFTER, what they heard from Lopa (Aujaar etc.).

So now its established conclusion of Manu and his followers was based on half knowledge at best as was always so obvious.😆

And Salman clearly established it was Bani's pitch, whatever she spoke, her physical reaction that were the major problem in this case.😛

I am no fan of Lopa...nor of Salman's intrusions but in this instance it was needed...when even most unbiased friends like Hippo see things a bit differently than they should be seen!

Watch the episode as many times as you wish to...:

Edited by -Cruiser- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Problem.is no one was letting her speak. Bani was again n again coming close to her. Even when after getting bandaged she came to speak with everyone to clear what she said but again bani started speaking then when she bought coffee n was sitting again bani started saying no one wants to talk to u ek insaan uthke chala gaya. (Mona left)
Also bani had said so many things it was difficult to make everyone understand her point im happy sallu in precap was saying all that bani told lopa.
Now waiting for tomorrow.

Edited by DoremonLove - 7 years ago
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no i cant blv this... sallu cant grill baani ...lol he will say at the end baani how u feeling,smile baani,stay strong baani,,itz ok sweetheart...nd all that... he just cant grill baani..hes the most biased host ever,,,,,, :////
kaps22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Lopa usually is extremely strong in putting across her point and it kind of surprised me that when housemates found her more wrong than Bani, she could not clarify clearly what all Bani had said to her!

I saw that she tried to justify, but she could not recall all the things that Bani had said to her. She then grimaced and said that Bani had said a lot.
Edited by kaps22 - 7 years ago
priyanka... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is again a very good post analysing today's episode. Yes, Lopa tried to make HMs understand what exactly she said to Bani and what she heard from Bani a day before. No one witnessed what Lopa said but everyone reacted taking Bani's side. It was not their fault, they were just thinking if Lopa had said about Bani's mother then it was wrong of Lopa. And that's they did not take stand for Lopa. Anyway SK is going to make it clear to them.
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Problem.is no one was letting her speak. Bani was again n again coming close to her. Even when after getting bandaged she came to speak with everyone to clear what she said but again bani started speaking then when she bought coffee n was sitting again bani started saying no one wants to talk to u ek insaan uthke chala gaya. (Mona left)

Also bani had said so many things it was difficult to make everyone understand her point im happy sallu in precap was saying all that bani told lopa.
Now waiting for tomorrow.

I read somewhere Salman made the two hug each other and said if you don't become friends, I won't invite you for party.😆

-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: meLuvsParul

no i cant blv this... sallu cant grill baani ...lol he will say at the end baani how u feeling,smile baani,stay strong baani,,itz ok sweetheart...nd all that... he just cant grill baani..hes the most biased host ever,,,,,, :////

😊

Word Count: 0

meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Completely incorrect.. you are twisting the words too much. This is not an impartial post.. Itz a farce..if you think they edited out what Bani said to Lopa please see the episode again..she said loud and clear the her dad foots her bill cuz Lopa herself admitted that she maxes out her credited card. On that bani said that since she is saying that on national TV she won't find a groom who can support her prodigal behavior and the convo went on an on.

Itz appalling to see the kinda posts on this forum. If you don't like someone Itz fine but don't twist the facts to suit your whims and fancies..

What was left for Lopa to explain after she said Bani uses her mom as a sympathy card. As a means to an end.

Itz a shame really..
Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghan11

Completely incorrect.. you are twisting the words too much. This is not an impartial post.. Itz a farce..if you think they edited out what Bani said to Lopa please see the episode again..she said loud and clear the her dad foots her bill cuz Lopa herself admitted that she maxes out her credited card. On that bani said that since she is saying that on national TV she won't find a groom who can support her prodigal behavior and the convo went on an on.

Itz appalling to see the kinda posts on this forum. If you don't like someone Itz fine but don't twist the facts to suit your whims and fancies..

What was left for Lopa to explain after she said Bani uses her mom as a sympathy card. As a means to an end.

Itz a shame really..

Meghan my friend, it's actually a bit different. For me there is no difference between Lopa or Bani or Mona or anyone else...all are entertaining me in their own ways.

On the other hand, having come across your posts time and again this season, I do know Bani is your favourite this time and that's perfect too.

What you interpreted from.my topic post is at complete variance from what I actually said. Check this once again and it will be clear I am referring to how Lopa clarified ( or rather could not clarify) to housemates what exactly she had said or what all Bani had said to her previous day...( I did not refer to actual call conversations at all):

I clearly wrote:

""""""Unless her full clarification got edited out, she actually wasn't seen or shown as mentioning how Bani suggested she doesn't earn money, would struggle to get a suitable guy who can foot her shopping bills, living on Dad's money etc., nor was she shown as saying the full thing that she said to Bani!"""""
Edited by -Cruiser- - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail
As usual Bani and Lopa came out as losers, while Manu came off as a winner.

Good neutral and objective post Cruiser. 👏