Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

951405 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I'd rather have Manveer win over that disgusting idiot creature Bani.

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
If Manu Mona leaves their supporters will vote for Manveer. And all viewers who supported commoners team will also vote for the only remaining commoner.

Prince had formed a big group last season. When his group members left, their fans had voted for Prince.
kaps22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

I know from an inside source that voting for finale is duly audited by PWH and indeed maximum vote polled decide the eventual winner.

Cruiser Jee, votes might be audited by PWH fairly as your source suggests, but it is possible that the channel has its own ways to still influence the desired result. Check this out:
Today's live voting did not seem real at all to me, and now with the rumor of Mona's wedding on Monday, I am now inclined to believe everything is scripted.

If I conclude that the show is scripted, I think I am now getting into the zone where I'd say Babaji could possibly be right. I just have to make sure that it is my mind making the decision and not Babaji entering my mind to make me think so. πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Cheers.
Edited by kaps22 - 7 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sheebri

Rohan has been consistent from the beginning if fair voting is done chances of Rohan's win are bright

Rohan is a serious contender too...no doubt
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i wish and pray Bani will win
1098676 thumbnail
So it's Bani fans vs Bani haters here,.πŸ˜†
and it'll decide who'll win the show.⭐️

Edited by Luna46 - 7 years ago
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
One more point Cruiser, which most people are overlooking we see a lot of support or opposition of Bani, Lopa and Rohan in IF as well as Twitter and other social media, that is because most of their fans are internet savvy and more of urban types. We don't even know the power of Manveer's voters as they cannot be seen much on the net apart from some fans which he has created during his stint as a housemate.
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaps22

Agreed totally. Interesting analysis. Thank you.

I imagine that the most likely scenario is one of Lopa or Rohan being evicted(last bullet point above), and so Lopa/Rohan winning trophy is most likely as of now.

Good analysis. I've been thinking the same. One of the main reasons Gauahar won (I know she also had a tremendous fanfollowing but still) because she got backup support from Kushal's individual fans since Kushal was evicted before finale.
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow your analysis is spot onπŸ‘ ...Manveer gujjar wonπŸ₯±
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Cruiser you were right..πŸ‘ Akhir Manveer hi jeeta...