@atiyanayak

I Stand By Bani because she is the most
real contestant on this show. It's so horrible and disgusting the way
the others target her. #BB10

raj nayak's daughter is supporting bani

so she still has chance of winning the show
her fans are with her plus channel is not directly favouring her

most likely , manveer , rohan and bani will be in top 3

bani ka ff power ke bare Mai kalki trend Mai malum hogeya... Fans are going crazy if bani ke saath kuch Ho jata hai... Is forum Mai bhi bohot bani fans hai... But sab samne nehi ati hai... Aj hippo ji ka post Ki response dekkhar pata chala... Bani Ki jitne ke chance kabhi bhi khatam nehi hogi till final... Uski world wide fans hai... Yup takkar ka voting hogi agar Rohan sath Mai raha to... But bani ke pass kuch trend celebrity + ak crazy fan power hai...
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I've not voted even once so far this season.

Trust me though when I say this. Doesn't matter who it is against Bani in the finale, I'm gonna vote for them. I mean, I'm gonna vote AGAINST Bani. 😃

There have been seasons where the winner was not to my liking. But none of them resorted to gundagardi and had such a terrible attitude like Bani does. Also, she's done nothing the whole season to deserve the winner's title. So yeah, am gonna do my bit to ensure that I vote against the gundi.
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meLuvsParul

anyone over that inhuman baani...

i want rohan,, but if not rohan then lopa or manveer...

Ditto.
I'll vote for anyone who is up against Bani.
yellowsapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think final two will be Rohan and Manveer with Manveer taking the crown to justify Indiawale concept
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kaps22

Interesting analysis, Cruiser.

So, if I understand correct, you are saying:
  • If Final week has Bani and Manveer and (neither of Lopa or Rohan): Manveer is likely to win
  • If Final week has all of Bani, Manveer, Lopa, Rohan: Bani is likely to win
  • If Final week has Bani and Manveer and (either one of Lopa and Rohan): Lopa/Rohan is likely to win

I'd imagine 3rd scenario looks most likely, as of now. What do you think?

• If Final week has Bani and Manveer and (neither of Lopa or Rohan): Manveer is likely to win------------Manveer gains! Fans of Lopa and Rohan dislike Bani so much that many would vote for Manveer in this scenario.

• If Final week has all of Bani, Manveer, Lopa, Rohan: Bani is likely to win--------------Manveer won't gain votes of Rohan-Lopa fans in this scenario

• If Final week has Bani and Manveer and (either one of Lopa and Rohan): Lopa/Rohan is likely to win-------------If Lopa is not there, her fans would vote for Rohan and Rohan becomes strong contender in this scenario!
Edited by -Cruiser- - 7 years ago
kaps22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

• If Final week has Bani and Manveer and (neither of Lopa or Rohan): Manveer is likely to win------------Manveer gains! Fans of Lopa and Rohan dislike Bani so much that many would vote for Manveer in this scenario.

• If Final week has all of Bani, Manveer, Lopa, Rohan: Bani is likely to win--------------Manveer won't gain votes of Rohan-Lopa fans in this scenario

• If Final week has Bani and Manveer and (either one of Lopa and Rohan): Lopa/Rohan is likely to win-------------If Lopa is not there, her fans would vote for Rohan and Rohan becomes stron contender in this scenario!

Agreed totally. Interesting analysis. Thank you.

I imagine that the most likely scenario is one of Lopa or Rohan being evicted (last bullet point above), and so Lopa/Rohan winning trophy is most likely as of now.
Edited by kaps22 - 7 years ago
Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rohan has been consistent from the beginning if fair voting is done chances of Rohan's win are bright
-sunflower- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with u Cruiser ji.

Manveer can win this season. BB has been projecting him as the most eligible contestant from the commoner side. Salman is showering him with praises every weekend. Lately he is the favourite of all the paid guests. Lokesh who supported Rohan made a u turn after coming as BB's guest. She said my brother Manveer should win the show on NY episode and is repeating the same on all interviews post NY episode. Her favourite from celebs is Bani. Bani is BB's favourite too. All the guests praises her on weekends and she is the one to get maximum number of calls (she only said it during the ranking task).

From BB's side the top two are Manveer and Bani. Who will turn out to be the winner will depend on the 3rd finale contestant. It won't be Manu for sure because his back bitching will get exposed by Salman tomorrow.

The third contestant will be someone between Rohan and Lopa for sure. I think Rohan's chances are high because he have a strong fan base. If Rohan reaches the finale he can give tough competition to Manveer as well as Bani and can emerge as a winner. Not sure whether BB will let this happen because he was never in their top contestant's list.

Personally I wish Rohan to win the season. BB had been highly unfair towards him throughout the season. Though silently he played a very fair game without much back bitching or during nasty things to get footage. He was highly demotivated by Salman Khan while all the others were spoon fed and motivated even though they were wrong at times. He was good in all tasks. He's a good friend. Never used any gaalis against anybody though out the season. My list of his praises can go on and on. Hope he wins.

Edited by -sunflower- - 7 years ago
Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with u Cruiser ji.

Manveer can win this season. BB has been projecting him as the most eligible contestant from the commoner side. Salman is showering him with praises every weekend. Lately he is the favourite of all the paid guests. Lokesh who supported Rohan made a u turn after coming as BB's guest. She said my brother Manveer should win the show on NY episode and is repeating the same on all interviews post NY episode. Her favourite from celebs is Bani. Bani is BB's favourite too. All the guests praises her on weekends and she is the one to get maximum number of calls (she only said it during the ranking task).

From BB's side the top two are Manveer and Bani. Who will turn out to be the winner will depend on the 3rd finale contestant. It won't be Manu for sure because his back bitching will get exposed by Salman tomorrow.

The third contestant will be someone between Rohan and Lopa for sure. I think Rohan's chances are high because he have a strong fan base. If Rohan reaches the finale he can give tough competition to Manveer as well as Bani and can emerge as a winner. Not sure whether BB will let this happen because he was never in their top contestant's list.

Personally I wish Rohan to win the season. BB had been highly unfair towards him throughout the season. Though silently he played a very fair game without much back bitching or during nasty things to get footage. He was highly demotivated by Salman Khan while all the others were spoon fed and motivated even though they were wrong at times. He was good in all tasks. He's a good friend. Never used any gaalis against anybody though out the season. My list of his praises can go on and on. Hope he wins.

Let's hope for the best