And the surprise winner of Bigg Boss-10 could be------- M

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Let me make it clear at the outset, if only members of IF were to elect BB-10 winner, it would be Bani by a fair distance!👏

Before I tuned in to BB-10 episodes, I had ZERO idea as to who Rohan, Karan, Gaurav, Bani, Lopa were, forget about commoners ofcourse.

Only contestants I knew were Rahul Dev, who I found very impressive in his villainous avatars in some Bolly movies and Om Swami, as I recalled him from one of his Maara-Maari News show with a lady who couldn't tolerate him and unleashed herself on him.😆

Rahul turned out to be a damp squib, Karan-Gauarv utter disasters and I am yet not sure who of the rest is most deserving of a win this season.😕

I don't watch shows like ROADIES and have taken note of comments here that Bani has loads of fans from that show. So if I assume she has the maximum fan following and gel that assumption with how celebrities after celebrities have been used to boost her morale on various weekends and various other cues, once again, logically one would have to presume Bani is hot favorite to lift the trophy this month!👍🏼

For the sake of Bani's fans who are in clear majority here, I hope I am wrong but I get a feeling there could be a twist in the end.😛

I know from an inside source that voting for finale is duly audited by PWH and indeed maximum vote polled decide the eventual winner. So then what could be the issue for Bani who supposedly has maximum fans thanks to her show?😊

I get a feeling Manveer-----is the one who could upset Bani's apple cart on the finale night!😆👍🏼

While Lokesh-Navin types were picked to amuse a bit and give viewers a feel that they indeed are simplest of commoners, I think channel guys have done their studies before concluding Manveer-Manu and even Nitibha---are not only shrewd content providers but do have their own reserves when it comes to voting for them. ⭐️

Manu is so smart that I am sure this guy has even tied up with his friends and cyber cafes of Jaipur to vote for him relentlessly as and when he faces eviction and it seems Manveer is no less.

One of my close friend lives in NOIDA, from where Manveer is and he confirmed Manveer juggernaut is in action there as if its a Political contest! 😲

Channel guys would have seen and Manveer actually is a moneyed guy with substantial voting strength. He hasn't faced nominations for many weeks, has won Ticket to finale and thats one more reason, his pre-decided voting funds would be intact!👍🏼

One more way for his think tank to look at this contest could now be, "We only have to vote just one time now for Manveer, and how much should we risk losing, to get back a prize money of 44 lacs?---5 lacs? 10? 20?"😛

Alarming angle for Bani is, she has faced nominations after nominations, week after week and voter fatigue could be to her detriment! If a significant section of her voters who have voted for her for many weeks now slips up at last hurdle, she can take a decisive hit!

Manveer's dedicated reserves plus newly gained fans on the other hand could vote with immense zeal and passion. When he and Manu were taken to the mall, indeed many were screaming Manveer-Manveer non-stop and his spectacular gains and rise during the three months, are impressive to put it modestly.👏

One interesting angle is Fans of Lopa and Rohan are decidedly against Bani. 😛

So if Lopa, Rohan, Manveer, Bani is the line up at podium, Manveer gains nothing.

If one of Lopa or Rohan gets eliminated before finals, the fans of eliminated one might vote for remaining one out of Rohan-Lopa and that hurts Manveer.

But in a scenario where both Rohan and Lopa get eliminated before finals, Manveer can gain big time as fans of both can vote for him owing to their severe dislike of Bani! 😛

For the above reason, if I was a Bani fan, I would pray for both Rohan and Lopa ot be in Finals if Manveer too would be there to challenge Bani!😊

Editing of episodes is a decisive factor too and if one cares to observe episodes of last few days especially, repeatedly Rohan, Lopa, Manu, Manveer have been shown to lampoon Bani's track record of quitting / giving up tasks.

Salman Khan was uncharacteristically mild in the wake of Bani's repeated agitated,"Are you kidding me?" in last WKW, but pointers are she has slipped a lot if one were to decode her portrayal of last two weeks especially. Her reported ROADIES fans may still help her pip others to the post but Manveer challenge is well and truly on! Make no mistakes about it! 👍🏼

PLEASE DO CHECK THIS ARTICLE AS WELL:

Poll fever: Noida's Bigg Boss inmate's big budget campaign

Edited by -Cruiser- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think Manveer's fan-following ALONE can tackle Bani and Rohan's popularity.

And it's highly unlikely that someone from Rohan or Lopa will get evicted before the finale.

They are sure shot finalists.😊, along with Bani.

I personally would want Rohan to win the show at this point.⭐️

But Bani's fan-following is crazy and some big names in the industry are backing her, so pata nahi kya hoga.😆

Lets hope koi deserving jeete, Cruiser.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Actually probably lopa Ki khudki personal big ff nehi hai... Rohan is a big vote bank ... And Rohan ke wajase lopa ek extra ff facilities paya hai ... And banis fans kuch bhi kar sakte hai ,, realy.. Har din ekek trend , tweets , fb Mai supports ... Ap soch bhi nehi Sakti hai baharae bani Ki kitni jeyada ff hai, and iyea India tak nehi , Puri world Mai jaha indian channels telecast hote hai... To it quite easy for her maintaining audience...

Manveer ke pass itni ff nehi hai... Yes agar Rohan and bani compete kare to then alag kuch Ho sakta hai... Its quite possible...
kaps22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting analysis, Cruiser.
So, if I understand correct, you are saying:
  • If Final week has Bani and Manveer and (neither of Lopa or Rohan): Manveer is likely to win
  • If Final week has all of Bani, Manveer, Lopa, Rohan: Bani is likely to win
  • If Final week has Bani and Manveer and (either one of Lopa and Rohan): Lopa/Rohan is likely to win

I'd imagine 3rd scenario looks most likely, as of now. What do you think?
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
i think bani ke jeetne ab bhi chances hai
tabhi uski bashing ho rahi on weekend and letting lopa go scot free
prince was more smart than bani

bani kuch jyada hi real hai
thodi bahut fakeness bhi rakhna padta hai bhai
her attitude sucks man
nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil_heart

i think bani ke jeetne ab bhi chances hai
tabhi uski bashing ho rahi on weekend and letting lopa go scot free
prince was more smart than bani

bani kuch jyada hi real hai
thodi bahut fakeness bhi rakhna padta hai bhai
her attitude sucks man

If she wins (which she will, I know), they are setting the WORST example for a winner.
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want either manveer or lopa to win. Manveer
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: diasingh2

I don't think Manveer's fan-following ALONE can tackle Bani and Rohan's popularity.

And it's highly unlikely that someone from Rohan or Lopa will get evicted before the finale.

They are sure shot finalists.😊, along with Bani.

I personally would want Rohan to win the show at this point.⭐️

But Bani's fan-following is crazy and some big names in the industry are backing her, so pata nahi kya hoga.😆

Lets hope koi deserving jeete, Cruiser.

u r right...let deserving win...
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
@atiyanayak

I Stand By Bani because she is the most real contestant on this show. It's so horrible and disgusting the way the others target her. #BB10

raj nayak's daughter is supporting bani

so she still has chance of winning the show
her fans are with her plus channel is not directly favouring her

most likely , manveer , rohan and bani will be in top 3
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
anyone over that inhuman baani...

i want rohan,, but if not rohan then lopa or manveer...