OMG....Bani is so shameless

The-watcher thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I thought Bani will be sad today after the fight. She is really hurt and all. But now that after the fight Bani is laughing and all. Their lopa is really sad.
Please people Bani is really a fake.
Bani you lost ur fan here. Fake.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And you know what would people call Bani if she was crying? She is trying to use footage off her mom. She is cheap, she is pathetic, she is obnoxious and keep playing those 3-4 adjectives on loop like a broken record. So congratulations, its win-win for you either ways. 👏
ProudRSfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nothing wrong said by Lopa. Today I think Lopa was more correct then Rohan.
Bani seriously makes an issue of a small thing and plus Lopa said nothing against her mother. So matter ko itna big karne Ki jarurat hi nahi thi but Bani behaves in such a way that her reaction many at times looks as if over.
After fight Bani was more interested in fighting with Lopa than thinking about her mother for whom she actually had a fight with Lopa.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lopa is sad because she knows she's effed up her "image" big time.
Bani has been the same throughout the show whereas, Lopa has gone from good to bad.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Lopa khud bhi jante hai , woh aj kitna ghaatia kam kiya.. And Rohan ke sath bana bana vote bank ko bhi kho dia... And outside se bhi uski bohot sari hay hay milrahi hai... And woh uski humanity KO totaly pani pe dubo dia.. ... Khudki future carrier ke bare Mai sochkar I lopa itni sad thi 👏
Edited by opsora2090 - 7 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I officially hate this girl Bani...🤢
1066678 thumbnail
lopa was so correct.bani is out of control animal.
1044164 thumbnail
What about Lopa?She crossed all the limits,she said to Bani;You filthy roadside woman,tumhara character bhi tumhari height ki tarah chota hai...that too AFTER the task.She if full of sh#t.🤢
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Bani forgot to act today. Last time after Manu's allegations she had acted nicely standing infront of Gaurav in jail.
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ProudRSfan

Nothing wrong said by Lopa. Today I think Lopa was more correct then Rohan.
Bani seriously makes an issue of a small thing and plus Lopa said nothing against her mother. So matter ko itna big karne Ki jarurat hi nahi thi but Bani behaves in such a way that her reaction many at times looks as if over.
After fight Bani was more interested in fighting with Lopa than thinking about her mother for whom she actually had a fight with Lopa.

Exactly! 👍🏼
This is not the first time. Even caller of the week and Mannu & other housemates questioned Bani that she uses her mom's situation to get sympathy.
Bani has bad habit of making a mountain of a molehill, especially against Lopamudra. Bigg Boss should evict Bani immediately for her super violent act.. physically attacking on Lopa.
copy pasting..
Didn't Bani tell Om that she will forgive him for what he said about her mother , if he left the rope and in another situation asked him to nominate himself if he was really sorry ..
Wasn't she using that particular situation for her benefit then ? And also...during nominations...in confession room When Babaji apologizing Bani for bad-mouthing her mother, she said.. "I'll forgive you on one condition. Go and nominate yourself." Here Bani was clearly using her mother's illness as a vapon against Baba to save her a*s from nominations! 🤢 And that's what Lopa was asking her!