Kettle calling pot black

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
"Kettle calling pot black" moment is when Bani blames Lopa for using Rohan like a puppy. Gaurav Chopra, are you watching this???😳
For a moment, I thought Bani forgot she had to roast Lopa and not RohanπŸ˜† Apne hi team player ko puppy bolke apna hi hit-wicket kar rahi thi ye ladki πŸ˜†
Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: denver_diva

"Kettle calling pot black" moment is when Bani blames Lopa for using Rohan like a puppy. Gaurav Chopra, are you watching this???😳

For a moment, I thought Bani forgot she had to roast Lopa and not RohanπŸ˜†Apne hi team player ko puppy bolke apna hi hit-wicket kar rahi thi ye ladkiπŸ˜†

I know 🀣 I was thinking whose side she is on? She had to instigate Lopa and not Rohan. And then people are saying that Rohan didn't play as a team. How convenient??
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Rohan always does tasks with 100percent ...lopa doesn't matter wen in task...whethr she in his team or not...gaurav was puppy of bani thts y he s voted out and Rohan still on the game...i don't want any witch eye fall on my Rohan
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That was really funny indeed !
Bani saying that is πŸ˜†
She treated gaurav worst than a dog !
And iam surprised that gaurav ruined his game for her and got evicted before contestants likenmina and nitibha! That's a huge insult πŸ˜†
I never saw genuine feelings between the 2..
Bani used to boss around him and he even took all crap she dished out
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shrumunj

That was really funny indeed !
Bani saying that is πŸ˜†
She treated gaurav worst than a dog !
And iam surprised that gaurav ruined his game for her and got evicted before contestants likenmina and nitibha! That's a huge insult πŸ˜†
I never saw genuine feelings between the 2..
Bani used to boss around him and he even took all crap she dished out

It was funny!! Bani and Rohan conversation started like Bani and Gaurav. She was reacting exactly similar to Roham. But Rohan gave it all back to her in style. Gaurav must be thinking why I couldn't do this.
DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Exactly... That was so funny... and when she told him ke ap contribute nahi kar raho task mein i was like seriously BAni??Indeed kettle was calling pot black...πŸ˜†
Bani nahi samjhe ge true friendship... People try to be nice to her... What they get in return is betrayal in WKW episodes

Edited by DalenaGilvatore - 7 years ago
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FanOfRohan

It was funny!! Bani and Rohan conversation started like Bani and Gaurav. She was reacting exactly similar to Roham. But Rohan gave it all back to her in style. Gaurav must be thinking why I couldn't do this.

πŸ‘ exactly

Word Count: 1

1004467 thumbnail
So true πŸ˜†. Gaurav Chopra the great actor must have shuddered watching this and remembering his stay in BBoss house which was marred by countless bullying and swearing by none other than his dear friend and walk out queen Bani 😳
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DalenaGilvatore

Exactly... That was so funny... and when she told him ke ap contribute nahi kar raho task mein i was like seriously BAni??Indeed kettlewas calling pot black...πŸ˜†

Bani nahi samjhe ge true friendship... People try to be nice to her... What they get in return is betrayal in WKW episodes

Task contributions ke baare mein quitter Bani naa hi bole to achcha hai. Loser!πŸ€ͺ
DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiya

Task contributions ke baare mein quitter Bani naa hi bole to achcha hai. Loser!πŸ€ͺ

ExactlyπŸ˜†

Word Count: 1