Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

951405 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Let's hope he makes it in the finale, but it's looking really doubtful/grim right now.
951405 thumbnail
Go Manu. Please don't be down because of that biased idiot and hypocrite Salman. Continue playing your game, keep your head up, remain strong and confident.

Manu FTW. 🥳
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I know . Happy for Manveer though.
951405 thumbnail
Honestly not fond of Manveer as much as I use to be. Only support Manu now. Wouldn't mind if Lopa won the trophy.

Previous convos on this thread explain why. 😉
GunDaa thumbnail
I know . But Manveer ke finale Mei aane se Manu and Bani ke chances kaam ho gaye hain
951405 thumbnail
True, I'd root for Manveer over Bani anyday but I wouldn't care much about the show by the time Manu goes. I'd loled so hard if Manveer wins it over Rohan.

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I feel emotional seeing this photo. This guy is so enjoying the process of the game. Even when he was talking to Bani over the phone, for a fair part both were enjoying the task, because Manu was actually bringing a smile to our faces through the questions. There was no menace, which is why I find the reference to evil in him hilarious. There is absolutely nobody in the show who has not chugal-khorred. Or would Salman prefer Manu to be a Mona and be mostly invisible as she has been this week.
Salman at the end of the day is earning his pay-check from Endemol. Period.

951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

I feel emotional seeing this photo. This guy is so enjoying the process of the game. Even when he was talking to Bani over the phone, for a fair part both were enjoying the task, because Manu was actually bringing a smile to our faces through the questions. There was no menace, which is why I find the reference to evil in him hilarious. There is absolutely nobody in the show who has not chugal-khorred. Or would Salman prefer Manu to be a Mona and be mostly invisible as she has been this week.
Salman at the end of the day is earning his pay-check from Endemol. Period.

That's the sad part. The guy that genuinely wants to be in the show, a guy who wants to be the winner, and is very desperate to a point that he will do ever it takes, a guy who entertains the public and sends out positive emotions, is getting painted out negatively in the forum and by Salman,all because he criticizes contestants properly with full points being labeled as a "chugalkhor" when it's proven that a lot of contestants have done plenty of backbiting. What a joke.
It's so annoying that Salman/BB purposely did this to make his image negative when there's only a few weeks left. They stopped so low to do this. Shame on these clowns.

Manu deserves more salary and RS than what his contract is giving him, especially if he's not going to win.

Seems Salman the money grubber is satisfied of being a puppet to BB. My respect for him has gone down.

Manu may not win the show, but he'll be a full fledge winner for me, and he doesn't need a bloody plastic gold piece object (as in the trophy) to prove that.

GunDaa thumbnail
I am sure that BB have fallen Nitibha on the floor. She got so Ghamandi that she doesn't care what she was doing with Manveer. Now she is out ..Akaal thikane AA gayi hogi ... And Manu was right Jo usne bola Nitibha ke liye !!
951405 thumbnail
Oh yes, Nithiba turned into a joke. The less discussion about that useless boring woman, the better. Can't believe that idiot stayed this long.