Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

951405 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: JasToronto

Manu was amazing in call center task. He maintained his cool. 😊

Later Niti and Rohan was seen praising him as he has seen the world and has lots of real life experiences.

I like it when Rohan went to him after task finished for the day and apologised to him for his behaviour.

Manu was telling Mona that Rohan was worse than Monika Jagga.

Congrats Sarah ji for the New Thread. Lets finish it in 5 days. πŸ˜‰

He was beyond amazing, definitely the star of the whole event. He was so superb that he even left his teammates behind.

I think it was Niti and Bani though

Thanks! 5 days will be tough considering it took us several months to get to the second AT xD
Let's keep continuing and raise up the bar for activity!
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Haha... agreed. I wouldn't be surprised if Manu's good at chess or bridge. And yes, BB sure is taking small steps. The thing is so much of attention went to the cheap antics of Swami and Jagga earlier that the true potential of real gems like him went under-explored. I'm glad we're getting to see it now.

I feel like Manu would be a great chess master, he would frustrate the opposition with his thought patterns, maneuver and unpredictability. Sadly BB is taking more steps at making Bani the fixed winner, by attempting to ruin Manu's image if articles are correct. 🀒

951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uscgirl

Manu FTW!

Kya khel raha hai Manu!!! He is like a batsmen who is hitting sixer on every ballπŸ‘

Great analogy my friend. Fits well with Manu. πŸ‘

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

ofcourse Reema...by all means

I like so many qualities in Manu. He is a winning material on many counts...😊

Thanks! Just added you!

Definitely, especially when it comes to character, intellect, and tasks 😊

@Ajayzulu, thanks! You're added too!

951405 thumbnail

Clearly the apple doesnt fall far from the tree, just how Manveer's brother and his Dad behaved so mean with Manu behind his back on WKW with Salman, Manveer was just doing the same but using Manu to the fullest and now since he is ahead he ditched him like a hot potato.

Disgusted.

I have been telling this from the beginning that Manveer is all talk and has never returned the gesture yet that Manu did for him... Manu's actions speaks while Manveer just says it & never actually done any sacrifice for Manu. Similarly Nitibha and Manveer deserve each other. They both are users. They used each other and they know it too.

Have you seen how Manveer reacted so badly to Manu when Manu wanted to say one line to Nitibha😲

I didnt pay attention then but again when the task started and Manu was giving correct advice to Lopa and Manveer then again he snapped at Manu that he doesnt want to listen to him anymore and he will do what he wants to do... He is coming off as a user now. He took advantage of Manu this whole season and as soon as he realised that his popularity is more than Manu, he started misbehaving with Manu. This is what Manu was talking about, that people will show their true colors as the season ends... I am only supporting Manu now.

Very interesting analysis right now, and excellent points to bring in the facts here with some scenes you mentioned. I feel like the glory and spotlight has went over Manveer's head that nothing else seems to have mattered for him now. His attitude has completely changed by the time he was crowned winner. He's become very smug like, and rude at times. Manu is always been the better friend for him but now I feel like Manu should play independantly, mingle with others, and play a more solo type game from now on. Sticking with Manveer hasn't helped him much for now, other than some entertainment, but it's not worth it when he's getting shafted.

Heck I'd love to see Manu interract more with Rohan (even though I don't like him).

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira.Kesnon

Consider Moi a supporter of Manu.

Manu isn't treated well by the audience and isn't treated well enough by Salman Khan. There's no need for him to pounce on Manu at this point in time. I would've been fine 3-4 weeks ago, but now? It's just blatant obvious that BB only gives a crap about Bani.

Definitely, he hasn't been treated well whatsoever. I mean it's a joke that Manu has 100 percent less votes compared to Manveer in the vote for appeal task.

What I learned in this biased forum.

If M3 have a fight, it means M2 have been using mona all along

but

if Lopa and that whiny baby Rohan fight, it means they are just friends that are having a rough patch.

Such selective opinions and hypocrisy. Chi Chi. πŸ‘

It's very easy to see the hypocrisy, bias and selective nature of the forum when it comes in favour of celebrities and against commoners like Manu.

Glad, you were able to notice it very quickly. 😳

I added you! Welcome to Manu's thread, nice to see more members. 😳
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowSkies

Yeah, I guess I have to keep waiting 24 hrs just to make 10 posts a day, until I lose the newbie tag but I now I'm happy I can make unlimited posts . 😊

Thanks! Always in it for Manu!

He did well in these past three tasks.

-Humiliated Bani, Strategized exceptionally well in the solar task
-Ticket to Finale, he did his best, it's not his fault that the fans can't see his strength and good will.
-Showed extra poise, leniency, calm-ness in the battle with Rohan.
-Completely mocked Bani and humiliated her again in the current task

I'm glad you are now a groupie which means you can more posts without any restrictions. Great to see, hope to see you post more around here.

You summed it up quite well. Manu was and is the best for sure. 😊

Guys look a this, It's so funny: Manu grilled Bani hard. 🀣🀣🀣

I couldnt stop laughing at the end.
First he complimented and buttered up Bani, and in the last moment he slammed her down, and destroyed her ego trip. Classic Manu πŸ˜†
951405 thumbnail

I totally agree with you. I m feeling bad for Manu😭 I wish he would have played individual game once he came back. All commoners are users and back stabbers. They can go to any extent to achieve their goal. Sick! I think in the process to take the group ahead he ruined his reputation since he was in their company and sacrificed unnecessarily for such losers.😑

Yeah, there's no difference between the commoners and celebrities. All have shown to backstab when it comes to name of the game. Atleast Mona never shown to backstab Manu at all, so if anything Mona has been a better friend to Manu than Manveer has. We have never seen Mona brush off Manu or his comments. Sometimes she's rude to him, but atleast she's not disrespectful because she listens to what he has to say. It was because of Mona, that Manu was able to get immunity which shows in that instance Mona has done more for Manu than Manveer ever has.

Maybe Mona has been using Manu, I don't know, but atleast she hasn't shown to backstab or pretend his opinions don't exist. I can be wrong in this, but for now that's my opinion.

This time I hope the articles are exagerration.

Manu shouldn't have intervened in Manveer/Mona's fight.

Me too! I don't want Manu to get grilled hard.

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -KadaKLonda-

Hello Sarah ji πŸ˜ƒ

Hi amit! Long time no talk!

How are you? 😊
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I'm good and u ?
Haven't watched last couple of episodes
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -KadaKLonda-

I'm good and u ?

Haven't watched last couple of episodes

Fine, just watched the episode, and liked it for Manu.
Why? Busy πŸ˜‰