Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

Thank you to everyone on Manu AT for welcoming me πŸ€—

Its hard to welcome a Baba bhakt...πŸ˜† but honestly were not that bad..😳

Thank you to Sarah and Indira for the invite...i was worried to come and join thinking Manu fans mujh jaisi panauti ko laath maar ke bahar phenk denge...πŸ˜†
Was a bad idea to join !!! Join karthi hi and vote dene ke baad hi Manu quit the show taking the money 😭..i wanted him to be in the top 2 but kya kare panauti hi aisi hai jaane ki naam hi nahi lehta..😭

I want to say i have enjoyed reading all your posts and as i haven't been watching and havent got a favourite apart from Babaji πŸ˜† i got to see the clearer picture without being blinded by love for a celeb. I never really have actually been a blind fan.

P Jagga well you all know why I made her AT ..πŸ˜‰ bass yehi kahoongi !!

Good luck guys for the the future hope to meet you all next season if there is one...πŸ˜† i am hoping its all celebs or all commoners...as it brings equal footing to start of with...!!

Khush raho and keep on smiling...πŸ€—

Panauti nhi lucky charm ho tum.. Fizool main panauti bani firti ho.. πŸ˜›
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skybully

Politics Main aagya na to, Sab Politcians ki toh Faad ke rakh dega. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Haina ...kya banda hai 🀣
Sab kho chup kara dehta hai without even a twinge...πŸ˜†

Another episode when the greeeteeest Heeerooo was saying he was a gossip queen kya jawab diya πŸ˜†

Aaj se kar raha hoon kya ??πŸ˜†
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Panauti nhi lucky charm ho tum.. Fizool main panauti bani firti ho.. πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†

Hawww sab neh tho mujhe panauti gang ke leader banake rakha hai...😭 kya kya ilazam mujh pe daale hai...

Pehle kyu nahi bataye...πŸ˜ƒ
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

πŸ˜† Haina ...kya banda hai 🀣
Sab kho chup kara dehta hai without even a twinge...πŸ˜†

Another episode when the greeeteeest Heeerooo was saying he was a gossip queen kya jawab diya πŸ˜†

Aaj se kar raha hoon kya ??πŸ˜†

This one is awsome. I'm gonna use sometimes.. Log 50 gram ke bird ko like kar sakte hai toh main 70kg ke insaan ko kyu nhi.
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

This one is awsome. I'm gonna use sometimes.. Log 50 gram ke bird ko like kar sakte hai toh main 70kg ke insaan ko kyu nhi.

πŸ˜†

Kyu nahi it was brilliant... Farah kithni tayari ke saath aayi thi bajane ke liye.. 🀣 Seth Sundardas ke aulaad ne motor mouth ka mooh band karwa dhi...😳 πŸ˜†

I can't stand that woman..🀒
1109664 thumbnail
Manu deserves more than 10 Lakh
Mona got 50, Manveer got 40

Life's not fair.😭 He deserves it more than them
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bayonetta

Manu deserves more than 10 Lakh
Mona got 50, Manveer got 40

Life's not fair.😭 He deserves it more than them

Think of it aise. Manu too may have got 50 lakhs if he had agreed to marry Piku on the show πŸ˜†. Good for him ki he didn't jump into anything like that! 10 lakhs and being single is any day better than 50 lakhs and a hasty marriage.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
However short my time may have been here,I enjoyed interacting with all you lovely people @Team Manu.Wont say my byes just yet.Will keep watching this space for for Manu updates post BB.
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JasToronto

Wow! Excellent post Reema. You have coved everything and I am very impressed with your writing skills.
I think BB acknowledged his friendship with Manveer. BB said that people will talk about their friendship in time to come and it was the best friendship seen on BB screen. I was crying with Manu when they show his journey video. Another heart touching moment was when they show, "Apkee liyee jo saree faislee letee aayee hai unka faisla hai ki..." He convinced Priyanka to make right and impartial decisions in favour of Rohan and bani. I had tears in my eyes when they performed this task in secret room.

I think Manu will get a job as Screen play writer or any other suitable job in film industry. This guy is too sharp. He gave his 10000% to the show as you have mentioned.

Thanks for taking all your time on this Forum. I really enjoyed reading your views. I am glad that we have kind hearted and caring people like you.

Aww thanks so much paaji. πŸ˜ƒ That's very flattering to hear, but I'm not that good lol. It takes time for me to write, and I try as best as I can to properly convey my thoughts.

That was a really underrated moment from Manu. This isn't the first time he convinced another contestant to make noble decisions, he did the same with OM, and they both nominated themselves for a really generous and sportsman ship act for others to meet their families. This is another quality from Manu that goes unnoticed. 😊

He deserves a job where people can really appreciate him in front of public eyes. His talent should never go unnoticed, otherwise, it would be really a disheartening feeling in midst of all the others. Me and Uma were thinking back, that he can make a great chess player based on his level of strategic acumen, calm mind, and pure intelligence.😳

You're welcome dear, you're so kind-. I enjoyed reading your views, and I really loved the fact that you came on the final days of the AT to express your thoughts, and feelings. Thank you paaji! 😊

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Beautifully written post SarahClapYou managed to make me teary eyed with the way you beautifully described what Manu's inner turmoils must have been and have been like in losing his Mother.
I truly admire Manu's mental strength even more for the way he dealt with this tragedy.It's not easy losing a loved one, it takes time for the pain to heal,even then the pain never really goes away.For Manu to be able to come back and pick up his game with this still very much raw inlficted wound is admirable in itself.I loved him in todays grilling session,he smashed it with the gift of the gab.His answers/counter arguements were just too sharp,articulate,witty and spot on.He left the panelists flabbergasted and speechless.ClapThey just didn't have a comeback at allLOL

I'm glad and happy for him if he has left with the briefcase of money as spoilers are suggesting.For such hard work and sheer brilliant powerplay he deserves it.

Also I'm really happy to have got to meet such a lovely person as yourself Sarah.I loved your full on dedication and loyalty towards Manu all throughout.You never doubted him or his abilities and were able to see the goodness in him way before most of us did.You spotted a rough diamond From afar that slowly but surely polished up into a shining gem.ClapStarI'm glad I got to see this gem of a man for who he really is too.

Oh my gosh, you guys are too kind and I'm really flattered and overwhelmed with the positive responses. ☺️It makes my day to see such kind hearted people in this day and age. Manu's mental strength has always been one of his strongest strength, not many people in his situation would come up as strong as he did. He truly shined infront of all, and as you said he picked up where he left and never missed a beat. He did everything he could for the audience. He entertained, made me people laugh (even sometimes unintentionally with his engrish haha), used his strengths when it came to tasks, properly utilized every housemate and plotted enough to a point to keep his team on the advantage.

I'm very happy that he received something for his hard work and efforts. On the other hand, I'm disappointed, that it's a really shame, despite all of that he only harnessed around 10 lakh, since he deserved so much more. It's a pleasure and an honor that I got someone as sweet as precious as you. Late or not, I'm just really glad we got to be friends. I've been observing Manu ever since he came into the show, and I noticed that on the first hand of my glimpse of him,that he does have a kind heart, hiding behind that big tough posture. Sure he may have a unsophisticated language barrier, said cheap things boefore, but in the end, I just knew one way or another that this guy had a lot of potential as a player, a contestant and most importantly showed the whole world how big of a heart he has, the way he sacrificed numerous times for his friends, and protected him enoough to make them feel secure. I'm really pleased to see you mention my unwavering support for him. Thanks shaz! πŸ˜ƒ

Chalo, time for my thoughts on yesterday, today and honoring all of you my friends.😊

951405 thumbnail
Yesterday's thoughts

So we are suppose to understand that there will be panelists that will be discussing everyone's statements said in the past, behaviour, and clearing out the air as last opportunity, so that everyone leaves satisifed in what looks like a court-room.

I must say, Manu took full charge of the situation, and was star of the performance. πŸ‘Answered every one of his critics with a sensible, logical procedure of dissecting every points made in cohesion, providing step by step why he responded the way he did, provided examples, gave out evidence,and support for his statements, as well as completely shut down the opposite party in the way I not seen from many contestants. Full of confidence, knew exactly what he was talking about, provided sense of humor, energy, and again overshadowed his sidekick Manveer who could barely a muster a response without staggering. Props to ManuπŸ‘. We know this guy can talk extremely well, Never denied or hid behind his mistakes and even admitted that he was a double dholki and even gave a logic for his way in the game.. He confronted everyone with an honest approach, mind blowing swagger and for that he deserves applause and praises. Not a single panelist had any counter back to this fabulous man, he just left everyone flabbergasted and speechless. πŸ‘

He's been such a great friend to Manveer to a point that he was also covering his mistakes, I felt he was being very very nice to Bani, and felt that she knocked down a pedal. However Manu has a great heart that he was able to forgive and forget, which is why he had absolute no trouble in hugging back a spoiled brat in Bani.

Also I'm glad Manu cleared the air when it came to Lopa's statement that Mona did all of the work IIRC. We seen time in and outself that Manu has shown to share and cook his food with others, clean the kitchen, the tables, utensils, amongst other materials. 😊

I liked the shoulder tab he gave to Manveer, when one of the judges reminded Bani of her previous statements in a way Manu has also reminded her of.. (although I don't remember the particular incident, I believe it had to with Jagga) With further ado, Manu showed his talents in full display, and showed he's not someone who will ever back down when put into the hot seat. 😊

Last clincher was
this

So cuteee.πŸ˜† Water is not even that deep, but just in case, he made sure that he was safe. I like how he grabbed everyone, and when it was time to jump, he stepped back a few seconds, grabbed his nose and then jumped. 🀣

Posting my thoughts on finale/Manu and my friends soon. 😊
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago