Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: JasToronto

I understand this show is coming to an end tomorrow. I would like to take this opportunity to Thank all nice friends here on this thread of Manu Punjabi. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I will really miss you. It has been a great season. I wish you good luck. Stay blessed. ๐Ÿ˜›

Special thanks to Sarah/Reema, uscgirl, Shybully. Shaz2009 and RuChi4ever.

regards,

Jas

Hey It was pleasure interacting with you. Hope to see you around.
Will put your name in good books. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Deadinside thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Usc, Uma, Jas, Cruiser, Amit, Sky, Shaz, Ruchi, Indira, and others I may have missed, I'm going to really miss you all. ๐Ÿ˜ญI had a wonderful stay, and I'm really blessed to have the opportunity to chat with all of you

I'm going to post my full thoughts very soon. So do keep in touch, and take the time to check it out. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Dont worry i will put you in my heart. Lolol
First AT wouldnt have completed without you,Usc and Gabbar. Thanks to all of you and rest of AT members who were active here. Appericiate it!
Deadinside thumbnail
Manu is a man with learning attitude. I'm sure he has learned some really good and bad turns about life which does not worth 10 lakh either.
I wish i would have make list of all time favourite One liners by him. Lol.
But anyway this season gonna remeber by his name and his one liners so let it be. ๐Ÿ˜‰
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
just feel disappointed because Manu made BB-10 what it shaped out to be and he deserved to be standing ...up on podium amongst final remaining 3-4 from the season...๐Ÿ˜Š
Being an analytical person he would have done quick thinking and decision to opt for 10 lacs over option of being in finale limelight, would have prevailed 55-45...no more.

I suspect the 45% factor would haunt Manu for a long time.

He is so sharp and showed such commitment to the game, Bigg Boss show that I can bet Viacom talent scouts would have marked him.right up there. He only has to make an approach and he can walk into BB creative team for fresh ideas for future seasons.

Soon he will realise he should have been on finale stage and 10 lac isn't an amount for which he should have kicked that one huge moment of glory that came his way to cherish for his lifetime...
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

just feel disappointed because Manu made BB-10 what it shaped out to be and he deserved to be standing ...up on podium amongst final remaining 3-4 from the season...๐Ÿ˜Š

Being an analytical person he would have done quick thinking and decision to opt for 10 lacs over option of being in finale limelight, would have prevailed 55-45...no more.

I suspect the 45% factor would haunt Manu for a long time.

He is so sharp and showed such commitment to the game, Bigg Boss show that I can bet Viacom talent scouts would have marked him.right up there. He only has to make an approach and he can walk into BB creative team for fresh ideas for future seasons.

Soon he will realise he should have been on finale stage and 10 lac isn't an amount for which he should have kicked that one huge moment of glory that came his way to cherish for his lifetime...

I am disappointed too, Cruiser, but I have to disagree with you here. Manu's been a very practical man from the start and it's pragmatism that got me attracted to him in the first place. Money was always important to him- remember his "anndata" comment the other day with reference to Bigg Boss? He is grateful for the any money that comes his way through legitimate means and he knows quite well that being on stage for a moment and not winning anything is foolishness. For a man who's been pinched at his pockets, 10 lakh is a huge sum whether he earns more later or not.

Again, his goal was well achieved after coming here- he wished to open more avenues by being here and leaves as the lone contestant who actually showed different facets of himself. Bani lost support of many of her fans because of multiple reasons and Lopa brought down her levels of dignity by a few points because of her over-sensitivity- so their graphs have not gone up because of BB. And has Manveer really showcased any real talent to pitch him to the next stage of his life? I would say no. If people see him in Bollywood from here, the likes of Gautam Gulati should have succeeded at that even earlier.

Manu meanwhile, came out as the sharpest mind we have ever seen on the Bigg Boss platform ever, is a creative genius, is a fantastic reader of human behaviour and can be excellent at conceptualising television content in multi-pronged dimensions. He yet again sent the right signals to the world that hey, he can be emotional for a friend, but not an idealistic fool who will lose everything for a few moments on stage. No.4 is as good as No.2 and for someone who has researched the show well, he does know that no housemate who's ever missed a week on the show (be it due to personal reasons or as a wildcard) has ever won the show.

All I can say for his decision is that I am proud of the guy I chose to support this season and I am sure I will see his work in some form on television in the future- creative genius like him (and this is not the Ali Quli or the Ajaz Khan kind of talent) cannot and will not remain untapped by the industry.

Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think it was better he walked away with the money. He will certainly bag lots of offers. People have noticed him and he is a one kind of rare contestant. But winning the show based on public voting is a tough one. Only because he's a commoner.
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Even though i am happy with Manu taking the 10 lakhs..i am actually really disappointed with kameena BB ๐Ÿ˜ก for not giving Manu the credit he was due..๐Ÿ˜’ because of Manu the show did come to life...!!
Yesterday's episode i decided to watch for Manu (Punzy aswell๐Ÿ˜ณ) Manu kya jawab diya sabko..dho daala...๐Ÿ‘ banda politician ban saktha hai..๐Ÿ˜†
Even a BW biggi Farah Khan could not intimidate him...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I loved his answer to Farah when she was trying to take his class about crying for OM Swami when he was leaving...kya bola tha haa...
Yahan isko... gesturing towards Bani 50 gram ke chidiya se lagaav ho gaya. Woh to phir bhi 70 kilo ka aadmi tha. ๐Ÿคฃ

Farah tho chup hogayi...๐Ÿ˜†

Anway good luck to Manu Seth...Bass Seth Sundardas ke baat suntha rahe aur zindaagi ke safar mein aage badhe..kya game khela bande ne...๐Ÿ‘

Salman give him a villian role in your movie tumara movie ko chaar chand lag jayega..๐Ÿ˜†
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

Even though i am happy with Manu taking the 10 lakhs..i am actually really disappointed with kameena BB ๐Ÿ˜ก for not giving Manu the credit he was due..๐Ÿ˜’ because of Manu the show did come to life...!!

Yesterday's episode i decided to watch for Manu (Punzy aswell๐Ÿ˜ณ) Manu kya jawab diya sabko..dho daala...๐Ÿ‘ banda politician ban saktha hai..๐Ÿ˜†

I loved his answer to Farah when she was trying to take his class about crying for OM Swami when he was leaving...kya bola tha haa...
Yahan isko... gesturing towards Bani 50 gram ke chidiya se lagaav ho gaya. Woh to phir bhi 70 kilo ka aadmi tha. ๐Ÿคฃ

Anway good luck to Manu Seth...Bass Seth Sundardas ke baat suntha rahe aur zindaagi ke safar mein aage badhe..kya game khela bande ne...๐Ÿ‘

Salman give him a villian role in your movie tumara movie ko chaar chand lag jayega..๐Ÿ˜†

Awww... hahahaha... I love all your points. Yesterday was classic Manu, wasn't he? ๐Ÿ˜† That 50 gm was seriously hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ And everybody was actually enjoying his replies ๐Ÿ˜†. This guy's replies are even more kadak than kadak chai ๐Ÿ˜† That guy left leaving us on a high with the choicest of performances. He leaves on an extremely high note with his each and every move, word, quip and memory etched in our minds. What a dude! Life mein aise ek friend ho toh TV ki zaroorat hi nahi hogi ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

Politics Main aagya na to, Sab Politcians ki toh Faad ke rakh dega. ๐Ÿ˜†
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Thank you to everyone on Manu AT for welcoming me ๐Ÿค—
Its hard to welcome a Baba bhakt...๐Ÿ˜† but honestly were not that bad..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you to Sarah and Indira for the invite...i was worried to come and join thinking Manu fans mujh jaisi panauti ko laath maar ke bahar phenk denge...๐Ÿ˜†
Was a bad idea to join !!! Join karthi hi and vote dene ke baad hi Manu quit the show taking the money ๐Ÿ˜ญ..i wanted him to be in the top 2 but kya kare panauti hi aisi hai jaane ki naam hi nahi lehta..๐Ÿ˜ญ

I want to say i have enjoyed reading all your posts and as i haven't been watching and havent got a favourite apart from Babaji ๐Ÿ˜† i got to see the clearer picture without being blinded by love for a celeb. I never really have actually been a blind fan.

P Jagga well you all know why I made her AT ..๐Ÿ˜‰ bass yehi kahoongi !!

Good luck guys for the the future hope to meet you all next season if there is one...๐Ÿ˜† i am hoping its all celebs or all commoners...as it brings equal footing to start of with...!!

Khush raho and keep on smiling...๐Ÿค—