Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

951405 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Usc, Uma, Jas, Cruiser, Amit, Sky, Shaz, Ruchi, Indira, and others I may have missed, I'm going to really miss you all. 😭I had a wonderful stay, and I'm really blessed to have the opportunity to chat with all of you
I'm going to post my full thoughts very soon. So do keep in touch, and take the time to check it out. 😊
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Well its a wise decision by Manu to take 10 lakh Rs because i guess he dont see himself competing with other finalist in terms of votes ,. he deserved to be the winner but atlast my wish got fulfilled that atleast he has made it to the finale. now he is a star from a commoner now im waiting for him to see in other shows as well.

Thank you very much Bully bhai for starting this thread and only coz of you i got to meet a couple of nice human beings as person here.

Thank you Sarah for tolerating my "Correct" πŸ˜† atlast the season ends up her for Manu and his fans , you have been really passionate and loyal to the support u were showing from the day one itself . it was such nice talking to you and sharing my views. Good luck with your life.

Thank you everyone else for making this place a wonderful heaven with so much of loyaliy and love showing towards Manu.

Hope to meet you all soon .

i am available on PMs whenever anyone u want to reach it out to me

BID ADIEU !!.
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its ok if Manu hasn't won the show but he has certainly won millions of hearts. 😊 Through this show he got much needed exposure otherwise this talented man was hidden somewhere in Pink City. πŸ˜‰

Today in the panel he impressed Farha Khan and Punnet Ishar. This guy is really down to earth. He admitted his mistakes.

Farha acknowledged his presence of mind and dialogue delivery skills and invited him to join her script writing team. I hope she was not joking.

There is no doubt in my mind that Bollywood have noticed him and soon he will be picked up. I am really happy for him. Myself and my wife admired this guy from day one. To me there was no interest other than M3 and all three members are pure soul. I relate to them as I have same views and thinking. I know all of you on this thread have similar opinions and views. That's why we are all here and seldom post on other controversial threads. LOL

Friends, this acting & reality show profession is not for everybody. Similarly sports and music is not for everybody as there is lots of competition and you have to be damn good otherwise you cant even make a living. Thus for those who don't want to take chances, study and education is the best choice. lol. I remember that I wasted lots of time on field hockey fields and played for my university but I was not picked up for the state team. I immediately changed my perspective and focused on my studies as my dad was very upset with me because I wanted to make hockey my profession. To be very honest with you that personally I will never advised anyone to go in above mentioned careers LOL. Conditions ARE VERY HARD AND UNFAVOURABLE in show business.

Stay blessed friends. Those who go to college or university, please work hard and make your parents proud. 😊
I am glad that I joined this thread. 😊
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JasToronto

Its ok if Manu hasn't won the show but he has certainly won millions of hearts. 😊 Through this show he got much needed exposure otherwise this talented man was hidden somewhere in Pink City. πŸ˜‰

Today in the panel he impressed Farha Khan and Punnet Ishar. This guy is really down to earth. He admitted his mistakes.

Farha acknowledged his presence of mind and dialogue delivery skills and invited him to join her script writing team. I hope she was not joking.

There is no doubt in my mind that Bollywood have noticed him and soon he will be picked up. I am really happy for him. Myself and my wife admired this guy from day one. To me there was no interest other than M3 and all three members are pure soul. I relate to them as I have same views and thinking. I know all of you on this thread have similar opinions and views. That's why we are all here and seldom post on other controversial threads. LOL

Friends, this acting & reality show profession is not for everybody. Similarly sports and music is not for everybody as there is lots of competition and you have to be damn good otherwise you cant even make a living. Thus for those who don't want to take chances, study and education is the best choice. lol. I remember that I wasted lots of time on field hockey fields and played for my university but I was not picked up for the state team. I immediately changed my perspective and focused on my studies as my dad was very upset with me because I wanted to make hockey my profession. To be very honest with you that personally I will never advised anyone to go in above mentioned careers LOL. Conditions ARE VERY HARD AND UNFAVOURABLE in show business.

Stay blessed friends. Those who go to college or university, please work hard and make your parents proud. 😊
I am glad that I joined this thread. 😊

Thank you so much sir for your kind words above 😊

I have seen your profile weeks back and you are so senior to me . so to get kind words from you is really a good blessing for me 😊
951405 thumbnail
Yesterday's thoughts
Manu related only.😊

Out of all the journeys I have seen out of the how, his was able to make me almost nearly shed tears, not because he's my favourite because of the fact his looked the most realistic with a simple strong message, filled with actual emotion, and not oversaturated drama like Manveers was.

Manu's journey showed how he was able to deliver he was set out to do. During his promotion and audition to the show, he promised the viewers he would deliver non-stop entertainment, and it's safe to say, he delivered and that too 10000 percent with aplomb (my favourite wordπŸ˜†). What we saw from Manu was him fighting for his rights, showing he was not going to back down from any task or argument, showing he's no coward. Then we saw his fun loveable essential moments from the pairings that were distributed to he was close to... and out of the two bonds he made genuinely from his side of the clips, I enjoyed seeing his time spent more with Mona and Naveen, than I ever did with Manveer, knowing the type of fake and traitor person Manveer is, and how fake he looks in comparision to Mona and Naveen.

By the time, Manu's mother came into the picture, that's when I was starting to get teary-eyed.😭 We saw a helpless man barely able to stand properly when he saw his mother coming into the picture in full view. This was easily the most saddest anguishing moment out of the 4 contestant clips distributed, and it showed with a deep message. This poor man unknowingly lost his mother, without even seeing her last moments or being aware of such a grimacing tragedy. He was in the show, entertaining pouring out his blood and soul, working his butt off, and in the outside world, his mother left the world without even getting chance to see his son. This is even more sadder knowing full well, he will never see her again. πŸ˜’

After a week of mourning, Manu was assured in my view that his mother lived as a memory in his mind, soul and body. His heart cries for every now and then, as seen in the clips.

I'm really glad BB showed Rahul Dev comforting Manu on this particular event. This was one of my favourite scenes and moments in the house when it came to a fellow human comforting another regardless of what it was, despite being on opposite sides of the coin. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Finally for the first time in what seems forever, Big boss finally acknowledges what Manu brought to the show.πŸ₯³πŸ˜ƒ

Man of the week, rewarded best entertainer inside the house, was recognized for his efforts as leader of the pack for keeping every commoner in line and protecting them. Keeping them as a group, siding with them, keeping them intact, resolving all differences, sorting out solutions, and making sure they were safe, and secure. He was also delivered as the best and most caring friend for Mona, contrary to what some people thought and assumed for only watching limited edited videos that don't tell the whole picture. However one glaring thing BB missed was that he should've been rewarded the best friend tag title to Manveer too, for obvious reasons. Well done Manu, you did everything that was essentially required to fit all of the tags that were crowned for you. πŸ₯³πŸ‘

See my thread for more information on that regard. Manu was the only one to sacrifice his own tasks for Manveers' wants and goals, however the latter failed to do so and never could've competed with Manu in all forms.😊

The final clincher was when he made a hilarious comment on Bani. Sab Ulta dikhata kya? πŸ˜†πŸ€£

This loveable and hardworking man is the epitome of entertainment, in-genuity, passion, pure deliverance and utmost reverence. Without him, we wouldn't have been here today together as a group. Hats off to him. πŸ˜Šβ€οΈπŸ‘

I'm going to post recent episode thoughts after watching it today soon. Then I'm going to summarize the type of Manu was showing my love and admiration for him. As well as talk about my friends here in full essay form too 😊 So please take the time to see it before you leave. Thanks and love every one of you <3
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
1109664 thumbnail
Happy to see that Manu got the briefcase. He deserved it. 😳

I came at a very late time, and it was short, but It was really fun interracting with different type of people. I offer my kudos to all.
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Yesterday's thoughts
Manu related only.😊

Out of all the journeys I have seen out of the how, his was able to make me almost nearly shed tears, not because he's my favourite because of the fact his looked the most realistic with a simple strong message, filled with actual emotion, and not oversaturated drama like Manveers was.

Manu's journey showed how he was able to deliver he was set out to do. During his promotion and audition to the show, he promised the viewers he would deliver non-stop entertainment, and it's safe to say, he delivered and that too 10000 percent with aplomb (my favourite wordπŸ˜†). What we saw from Manu was him fighting for his rights, showing he was not going to back down from any task or argument, showing he's no coward. Then we saw his fun loveable essential moments from the pairings that were distributed to he was close to... and out of the two bonds he made genuinely from his side of the clips, I enjoyed seeing his time spent more with Mona and Naveen, than I ever did with Manveer, knowing the type of fake and traitor person Manveer is, and how fake he looks in comparision to Mona and Naveen.

By the time, Manu's mother came into the picture, that's when I was starting to get teary-eyed.😭 We saw a helpless man barely able to stand properly when he saw his mother coming into the picture in full view. This was easily the most saddest anguishing moment out of the 4 contestant clips distributed, and it showed with a deep message. This poor man unknowingly lost his mother, without even seeing her last moments or being aware of such a grimacing tragedy. He was in the show, entertaining pouring out his blood and soul, working his butt off, and in the outside world, his mother left the world without even getting chance to see his son. This is even more sadder knowing full well, he will never see her again. πŸ˜’

After a week of mourning, Manu was assured in my view that his mother lived as a memory in his mind, soul and body. His heart cries for every now and then, as seen in the clips.

I'm really glad BB showed Rahul Dev comforting Manu on this particular event. This was one of my favourite scenes and moments in the house when it came to a fellow human comforting another regardless of what it was, despite being on opposite sides of the coin.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Finally for the first time in what seems forever, Big boss finally acknowledges what Manu brought to the show.πŸ₯³πŸ˜ƒ

Man of the week, rewarded best entertainer inside the house, was recognized for his efforts as leader of the pack for keeping every commoner in line and protecting them. Keeping them as a group, siding with them, keeping them intact, resolving all differences, sorting out solutions, and making sure they were safe, and secure. He was also delivered as the best and most caring friend for Mona, contrary to what some people thought and assumed for only watching limited edited videos that don't tell the whole picture. However one glaring thing BB missed was that he should've been rewarded the best friend tag title to Manveer too, for obvious reasons. Well done Manu, you did everything that was essentially required to fit all of the tags that were crowned for you.πŸ₯³πŸ‘

See my thread for more information on that regard. Manu was the only one to sacrifice his own tasks for Manveers' wants and goals, however the latter failed to do so and never could've competed with Manu in all forms.😊

The final clincher was when he made a hilarious comment on Bani. Sab Ulta dikhata kya?πŸ˜†πŸ€£

This loveable and hardworking man is the epitome of entertainment, in-genuity, passion, pure deliverance and utmost reverence. Without him, we wouldn't have been here today together as a group. Hats off to him.πŸ˜Šβ€οΈπŸ‘

<font size="3">I'm going to post recent episode thoughts after watching it today soon. Then I'm going to summarize the type of Manu was showing my love and admiration for him. As well as talk about my friends here in full essay form too 😊So please take the time to see it before you leave. Thanks and love every one of you <3</font>

Wow! Excellent post Reema. You have coved everything and I am very impressed with your writing skills.
I think BB acknowledged his friendship with Manveer. BB said that people will talk about their friendship in time to come and it was the best friendship seen on BB screen. I was crying with Manu when they show his journey video. Another heart touching moment was when they show, "Apkee liyee jo saree faislee letee aayee hai unka faisla hai ki..." He convinced Priyanka to make right and impartial decisions in favour of Rohan and bani. I had tears in my eyes when they performed this task in secret room.

I think Manu will get a job as Screen play writer or any other suitable job in film industry. This guy is too sharp. He gave his 10000% to the show as you have mentioned.

Thanks for taking all your time on this Forum. I really enjoyed reading your views. I am glad that we have kind hearted and caring people like you.

1109664 thumbnail
Yes Sarahbelle's posts always bring out a smile in me. She's one of the best members of this forum IMO. Very kind and sweet she is. 😳
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Yesterday's thoughts
Manu related only.😊

I'm really glad BB showed Rahul Dev comforting Manu on this particular event. This was one of my favourite scenes and moments in the house when it came to a fellow human comforting another regardless of what it was, despite being on opposite sides of the coin. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Man of the week, rewarded best entertainer inside the house, was recognized for his efforts as leader of the pack for keeping every commoner in line and protecting them. Keeping them as a group, siding with them, keeping them intact, resolving all differences, sorting out solutions, and making sure they were safe, and secure. He was also delivered as the best and most caring friend for Mona, contrary to what some people thought and assumed for only watching limited edited videos that don't tell the whole picture. However one glaring thing BB missed was that he should've been rewarded the best friend tag title to Manveer too, for obvious reasons. Well done Manu, you did everything that was essentially required to fit all of the tags that were crowned for you. πŸ₯³πŸ‘

The final clincher was when he made a hilarious comment on Bani. Sab Ulta dikhata kya? πŸ˜†πŸ€£

This loveable and hardworking man is the epitome of entertainment, in-genuity, passion, pure deliverance and utmost reverence. Without him, we wouldn't have been here today together as a group. Hats off to him. πŸ˜Šβ€οΈπŸ‘

I'm going to post recent episode thoughts after watching it today soon. Then I'm going to summarize the type of Manu was showing my love and admiration for him. As well as talk about my friends here in full essay form too 😊 So please take the time to see it before you leave. Thanks and love every one of you <3

Beautifully written post SarahπŸ‘You managed to make me teary eyed with the way you beautifully described what Manu's inner turmoils must have been and have been like in losing his Mother.
I truly admire Manu's mental strength even more for the way he dealt with this tragedy.It's not easy losing a loved one, it takes time for the pain to heal,even then the pain never really goes away.For Manu to be able to come back and pick up his game with this still very much raw inlficted wound is admirable in itself.I loved him in todays grilling session,he smashed it with the gift of the gab.His answers/counter arguements were just too sharp,articulate,witty and spot on.He left the panelists flabbergasted and speechless.πŸ‘They just didn't have a comeback at allπŸ˜†

I'm glad and happy for him if he has left with the briefcase of money as spoilers are suggesting.For such hard work and sheer brilliant powerplay he deserves it.

Also I'm really happy to have got to meet such a lovely person as yourself Sarah.I loved your full on dedication and loyalty towards Manu all throughout.You never doubted him or his abilities and were able to see the goodness in him way before most of us did.You spotted a rough diamond From afar that slowly but surely polished up into a shining gem.πŸ‘β­οΈI'm glad I got to see this gem of a man for who he really is too.

1109664 thumbnail
I can't believe I used to dislike this loveable man
but now I'm so happy to support
It's been a real pleasure to follow his journey
Hope he has a successful career especially when he'll be 35 this year.

Go Manu, you made us fans proud of you! πŸ€—
Edited by Bayonetta - 7 years ago