Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I understand this show is coming to an end tomorrow. I would like to take this opportunity to Thank all nice friends here on this thread of Manu Punjabi. 😊

I will really miss you. It has been a great season. I wish you good luck. Stay blessed. πŸ˜›

Special thanks to Sarah/Reema, uscgirl, Shybully. Shaz2009 and RuChi4ever.

regards,

Jas
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Is this up in spoilers?
If this is the case then good on himπŸ‘for all the effort he put into the game he deserves to get his dues.

yes on DDT thread this info was there. I am happy he got something. Now if Manveer comes 2nd or 3rd I would be really happy.πŸ˜† I want to see his face, he has become so arrogant and over confident that i despise him.
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Irrespective of whatever happens and all heresay, I have to say Manu Punjabi kept us entertained to the last day he was around. Today, yet again, he spoke with utter elan and I am stunned at his professionalism while doing so πŸ‘ . I hope to see his name on the credit titles of shows and movies in the future, in concept and dialogue. There is much untapped potential in that man and if anybody knows how to keep the audience entertained, it will be him. So, Three Cheers for Manu Punjabi πŸ₯³

And Sarah, thanks for pulling me from my lone wanderer status into these AT threads- have much enjoyed your company here 😳 Stay blessed.
Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago
uscgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: JasToronto

I understand this show is coming to an end tomorrow. I would like to take this opportunity to Thank all nice friends here on this thread of Manu Punjabi. 😊

I will really miss you. It has been a great season. I wish you good luck. Stay blessed. πŸ˜›

regards,

Jas

Best wishes to you to friend! 😊 It was fun chatting over here with you! See you next seasonπŸ˜†
uscgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Irrespective of whatever happens and all heresay, I have to say Manu Punjabi kept us entertained to the last day he was around. Today, yet again, he spoke with utter elan and I am stunned at his professionalism while doing so πŸ‘ . I hope to see his name on the credit titles of shows and movies in the future, in concept and dialogue. There is much untapped potential in that man and if anybody knows how to keep the audience entertained, it will be him. So, Three Cheers for Manu Punjabi πŸ₯³

And Sarah, thanks for pulling me from my lone wanderer status into these AT threads- have much enjoyed your company here 😳 Stay blessed.

Agree with you Uma! It was great reading your posts. If Manu can be in movies in character roles or script writer or comedian it would be great. Even on TV he can do lot of things, he has definitely shown us what he is capable of. Manu literally carried this show on his shoulders and made it watchable and entertaining!

Great decision by Manu for accepting money. He deserves a lot more but sure he will have a great future.

See you next season! πŸ˜ƒ
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JasToronto

regards,

Jas

Thanks for the special mention dear 😳
Wish I had joined you guys earlier, but my bad that it took me this long to be wooed over by Manu's wit,intelligence and charm.
Also special thanks goes to sarah and Indira for having invited me on here.πŸ€—Otherwise I was refraining on posting on here as I thought since I'm a Baba bhakt too,I will be told to get lost πŸ˜†

However short my time was on here,I enjoyed interacting with all you lovely people on here.😳

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: uscgirl

yes on DDT thread this info was there. I am happy he got something. Now if Manveer comes 2nd or 3rd I would be really happy.πŸ˜† I want to see his face, he has become so arrogant and over confident that i despise him.

Haha.Even I would love to see his faceπŸ˜†He should be thanking his lucky stars that Manu was there to hold his hands to get him this far.
uscgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Thanks for the special mention dear 😳
Wish I had joined you guys earlier, but my bad that it took me this long to be wooed over by Manu's wit,intelligence and charm.
Also special thanks goes to sarah and Indira for having invited me on here.πŸ€—Otherwise I was refraining on posting on here as I thought since I'm a Baba bhakt too,I will be told to get lost πŸ˜†

However short my time was on here,I enjoyed interacting with all you lovely people on here.😳

Thanks for joining usπŸ˜ƒ We are all like Manu, we welcome all and take all criticism constructively πŸ˜† If we would have known earlier that you wanted to join here or anyone else, we have would have invited you all long back! Better late than neverπŸ˜ƒ

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Manu's answers were the best today.πŸ‘This man is blessed with some serious gift of the gab.
951405 thumbnail
I'm so happy. He took the prize briefcase, and left as a winner
So blessed to pick this guy as my favourite

Wonderful man. Going to really miss him πŸ˜’