Users

Frequent Posters

JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Bayonetta

I made this๐Ÿ˜ณ

Wow!!! Good work. Amazing stuff!!!

Its nice to see loyal Maun fans Bayonetta ji.

uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Manu's journey was superb! The best guys! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

He was crowned the best entertainer of the house and he was called the most shatir, intelligent and strategist of the house! He was also given the tag of best friend to Mona and given all the credit for M3. He was also given credit for bringing all commoners this far, bascially told that without him none of the commoners would have reached this far! There Manu got his due after all the insults he got! He got all the tags. Brilliant Manu! Well played!

Manveer was given best friend tag to Manu, BB completely eliminated all the things when he betrayed Manu. Just crying for Manu doesnt make him a best friend, you have to sacrifice too.

Manu FTW!

Like we all see it was best of all. If he is judged based on this then like Manu said HE IS TOP 2.

Edited by uscgirl - 7 years ago
uscgirl thumbnail
Did you guys see again Manu is speaking in the precap and as usual this fake Dost Manveer is quiet๐Ÿ˜ก Leaving all the dirty work to do by MANU. A classic example of Manveer and Manu's journey how Manu has done all the hardwork and Manveer takes the credit for it!

I know this for if you say something then some people will take it as positive and some will criticize you, leaving you to the mercy of other person's ability to understand you. If they misunderstand you then in such shows you are doomed and then it will spread like wild fire, a perception. But if you dont say anything then noone can judge you because noone could know your real feelings! One more thing Manveer does is after a fight he goes that person gives a crying shoulder - So he can make numbers in front of emotional foolish public and HMs. Thinking ohhh he is so good! ๐Ÿ˜ก
uscgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tina97

@Bold, not just that, but also you have to support your friend when he's needed. You support his wishes. As you said you sacfrice when he sacfrices for you too. When your friend is crying for whatever moment, you go to him and console him ALL The time, not leave him hanging. If you are his best friend, you would understand him the most. So yea Manveer doesn't deserve best friend tag title. Either Lopa does for Rohan, or Manu does for Manveer.

Duly noted. Manu had the best journey and is the survivor. I want him to be in the next season as a wild card for a few weeks, just entertaining people. I want to see him after this show too.

God bless everyone!

Yes completely agree with you.

@Bold - Same! I want to see him too. He is sooo funny it is so entertaining to watch him! I will really really miss him after this show.

uscgirl thumbnail

The real hero in the house

is Manu Punjabi

The real villian in the house
is Manveer Dhokabaz Gujjar

Case closed.

Yes Manveer Dhokabaz Gujjar ๐Ÿ˜†

Bani's journey was the worst!!๐Ÿ˜† She deserved it because that what she had done! Nothing! LOL๐Ÿคฃ Thats why BB had to put others talking in her video! Damn I never thought BB would do that to her but I guess BB had no choice... because all she has done is fights and then blame game and self victimization.

I am really thinking that top 2 might be Manu and Manveer Dhokabaz Gujjar based on the videos. Since Manveer was called "Hero" in his journey, a give away that he is winning the show... ๐Ÿคข
uscgirl thumbnail
Did you see when Manu was saying "when I will go to next reality show" Manveer's face dropped. Like he wanted only him to do things next and not Manu! ๐Ÿ˜ก Traitor Manveer Calling himself "Sultan". Yeh bohot jhor se girne wala hai after this show because he doesnt know how to entertain, he was all about fooling others with emotions whereas Manu was so funny! People would like to watch Manu to laugh with him. Manveer I dont know what he can do next!!
JasToronto thumbnail
Too bad that Colors TV or BB is favouring Manveer. At this point in time it seems that BB will make Manveer a winner. They talk about Gujar community in his journey video as its a martial race.

I was born and raised in North India and I had a chance to came in contact with this community when I joined Indian Oil in Faridabad after finishing my masters. There were a few people from this community working in security department. I find them brave and very friendly people. They are very talkative and brag about their muscle power. Lols. They use to supply milk at homes in the morning.

I think BB is promoting him because colors wants to win the support of common Indian people. There are millions of Hindi speaking viewers in North India e.g. UP, Uttranchal, MP, Bihar, Chattisgarh, Punjab, Hariyana and Himachal Pradesh etc. India's middle order is growing every single day thus colors wants to reach every household for TRPs. End of the day its all business and revenue generation plan.
Making Manu or Bani a winner will not serve any purpose. Therefore its in BB's best interest to make Manveer a winner. I guess next year we will see more stronger contenders from North India.

By the way all the commoners were from North India, at least 4 from Delhi region. What about other states?
uscgirl thumbnail

I had fun talking to you uscgirl (What should I call you?, uscgirl sounds too formal)

Bye bye

fun talking to you to dear. Yes ppl on this forum call me usc๐Ÿ˜†

Manu FTW!
JasToronto thumbnail

Originally posted by: uscgirl

fun talking to you to dear. Yes ppl on this forum call me usc๐Ÿ˜†

Manu FTW!

Oh God! Tina has gone just like that ๐Ÿ˜• Its sad!!

I don't see a problem with her posts. May be she posted some objectionable material on some other thread. We just lost a Manu supporter. I hope she comes back with a new ID.

usc ji, keep up the good work. I love your posts. ๐Ÿ˜›
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JasToronto

Too bad that Colors TV or BB is favouring Manveer. At this point in time it seems that BB will make Manveer a winner. They talk about Gujar community in his journey video as its a martial race.

I was born and raised in North India and I had a chance to came in contact with this community when I joined Indian Oil in Faridabad after finishing my masters. There were a few people from this community working in security department. I find them brave and very friendly people. They are very talkative and brag about their muscle power. Lols. They use to supply milk at homes in the morning.

I think BB is promoting him because colors wants to win the support of common Indian people. There are millions of Hindi speaking viewers in North India e.g. UP, Uttranchal, MP, Bihar, Chattisgarh, Punjab, Hariyana and Himachal Pradesh etc. India's middle order is growing every single day thus colors wants to reach every household for TRPs. End of the day its all business and revenue generation plan.
Making Manu or Bani a winner will not serve any purpose. Therefore its in BB's best interest to make Manveer a winner. I guess next year we will see more stronger contenders from North India.

By the way all the commoners were from North India, at least 4 from Delhi region. What about other states?

Your reason is damn good. I have been thinking yesterday that what reason would have behind bringing Gujar community in every positive and motivational speech and favours that reason could one of them.
Last season the trps were so low and they might have realise that so they must have thought to connect to the audience as much as they can. Therefore, indiawaale and Celebrities so the ones who are watching the show in their Home and sitting next to the tv dont feel like they are left alone in all that moment.
Atleast, There would be something like one of us is joining , entertaining and living the moment there.
Basically they wanted to show that this show is not about celebrities but common people too.