Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1109664 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shaz2009

I started to warm upto him in his second innings-We got to see a more human,humble side to him,that doesn't only plot and plan but also has a caring/loyal side for his friends.He displayed that quite a few times buy making sacrifices in tasks just so that Manveer can get ahead in the game.

He also has shown excellent mental stamina. I mean he was able to tolerate Priyanka's bad words and negativity to his mother, and his circumstances, and still kept his cool. Deserved man of the week honor. He also was very generous along with OM to nominate themselves for Bani's sake so she can meet her. It's even more big because both Om and Manu don't have good equations with Bani but still did it for humanity's sake. That ungrateful witch never said a thank you to them. 😑
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bayonetta

He also has shown excellent mental stamina. I mean he was able to tolerate Priyanka's bad words and negativity to his mother, and his circumstances, and still kept his cool. Deserved man of the week honor. He also was very generous along with OM to nominate themselves for Bani's sake so she can meet her. It's even more big because both Om and Manu don't have good equations with Bani but still did it for humanity's sake. That ungrateful witch never said a thank you to them. 😑

Yeh it does suck that both Swami ji and Manu didn't get much appreciation in forums too, when they both nominated themselves for Bani.Manu is someone I have always seen as one that is a planner and plotter,but that was one of the first times,I got to see the more selfless Manu.He sure does have a lot of mental resilience,hats off to him for his levels of endurance/tolerance when Priyanka spewed all that crap.πŸ‘I for one wouldn't have been able to hold back in such a scenario,must have took alot outta him to keep his calm and composure so well like that.
1109664 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Yeh it does suck that both Swami ji and Manu didn't get much appreciation in forums too, when they both nominated themselves for Bani.Manu is someone I have always seen as one that is a planner and plotter,but that was one of the first times,I got to see the more selfless Manu.He sure does have a lot of mental resilience,hats off to him for his levels of endurance/tolerance when Priyanka spewed all that crap.πŸ‘I for one wouldn't have been able to hold back in such a scenario,must have took alot outta him to keep his calm and composure so well like that.

Yeah, it was mostly ignored and revoked. I guess BB fooled the audience big time back then into painting these as villians, and the celebs as the good people. 🀒 It doesn't help that Manu's language barrier isn't very sophisticated or spoken in a gentle manner tone that helped the dislikes calling him "gunda" and whatnot.

I admit that Manu's definitely a planner/plotter, and you really have to be in order to stay in the game, but one thing that is very commendable is how high his intelligence was. He had the ability to predict beyond time. and then later when they were less contestants, we got to see how genuine and kind hearted this guy is. He has never ever betrayed his friends the way someone like Manveer did.

Major kudos to making this show interesting. Manu seth Sundardas

Keep voting guys. I voted a lot for him. 😊
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Manu's journey video was superb and it was best in the group of four. Its amazing how this guy remained so cool and focused throughout his stay in BB house. He did everything to promote and advance Manveer.

Its clear that BB is promoting Manveer big time and Manveer will be the winner. Personally I don't have any problem with it. I hope Manu gets the briefcase if offered but he needs to be in top 3 in order to be eligible for that bid.

It will be very unfair if he gets eliminated at this point. I think Lopa needs to go next.
1109664 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JasToronto

Manu's journey video was superb and it was best in the group of four. Its amazing how this guy remained so cool and focused throughout his stay in BB house. He did everything to promote and advance Manveer.

Its clear that BB is promoting Manveer big time and Manveer will be the winner. Personally I don't have any problem with it. I hope Manu gets the briefcase if offered but he needs to be in top 3 in order to be eligible for that bid.

It will be very unfair if he gets eliminated at this point. I think Lopa needs to go next.

Welcome to the thread, haven't seen you around. before. 😊

Agreed with your sentiments, Manu has done so much to promote the commoners, he's like the leader of the pack, and it showed when he was crowned the title for that...

although I'm personally not too fond of Manveer so I kinda do have problems of hinm winning πŸ˜†

Manu FTW 😊
Edited by Bayonetta - 7 years ago
JasToronto thumbnail
I hope he gets roles in film industry or in Tv drama. I heard someone talking in BB house last month that he signed his contract without any fee or salary. I understand that all celebrities gets a big chunk of money to appear in BB show. Even if Manu wanted to join this show free then it is BB duty to pay him fair wages for his services. Its a big show and Colors have a big budget. Its a very nominal amount for them.

I think Gaurav was talking about Manu coming on the show without any money. He said that Manu was saying, " BB offered money, yaar aacha hota ki paisee lee letee." πŸ˜•
Edited by JasToronto - 7 years ago
1109664 thumbnail

I hope he gets roles in film industry or in Tv drama. I heard someone talking in BB house last month that he signed his contract without any fee or salary. I understand that all celebrities gets a big chunk of money to appear in BB show. Even if Manu wanted to join this show free then it is BB duty to pay him fair wages for his services. Its a big show and Colors have a big budget. Its a very nominal amount for them.

I think Gaurav was talking about Manu coming on the show without any money. He said that Manu was saying, " BB offered money, yaar aacha hota ki paisee lee letee." πŸ˜•

So he was being paid nothing for surviving and entertaining this long? πŸ˜• I really hope that's not true. and if it was true in the start, hopefully BB's creatives are paying him heavily now, because it would be very uncool for the whole company to do this. Every contract should have a settle amount for balance.

JasToronto thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bayonetta

Welcome to the thread, haven't seen you around. before. 😊

Agreed with your sentiments, Manu has done so much to promote the commoners, he's like the leader of the pack, and it showed when he was crowned the title for that...

although I'm personally not too fond of Manveer so I kinda do have problems of hinm winning πŸ˜†

Manu FTW 😊

Namastee ji Bayonetta ji.

Dear I was here on and off. lols. This year I was not very active on IFs but I did post here few times. I am Manu and Bani fan.

I think Manu was not selfish and he didn't think about his future thus gave all his unconditional support to Manveer.

He is in face a 24 Ct Gold, a very pure soul, seldom seen in modern days. Unfortunately this Forum did not recognize his good deeds. Its one of the reasons that I was inactive this year.

Stay blessed, I like your views. 😊
1109664 thumbnail
I made this😳

1109664 thumbnail

Namastee ji Bayonetta ji.

Dear I was here on and off. lols. This year I was not very active on IFs but I did post here few times. I am Manu and Bani fan.

I think Manu was not selfish and he didn't think about his future thus gave all his unconditional support to Manveer.

He is in face a 24 Ct Gold, a very pure soul, seldom seen in modern days. Unfortunately this Forum did not recognize his good deeds. Its one of the reasons that I was inactive this year.

Stay blessed, I like your views. 😊

Namaste and Sat Sri Akaal JasToronto-ji

Oh, my bad. πŸ˜† I noticed you were also included in the member list before me so now I understand. 😳

This is what makes Manu so appealing, he was so loyal and selfless. Manu will always be the better man 😊

Yep, unfortunately it was too late for us some of us to realize that, but now that I'm here, I'm going all of my best to support this loveable man and will keep voting for him. He deserves the love and praise for all of his hard and it's commendable

Thank you, your views were nice to hear too. 😊