Users

Frequent Posters

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Bayonetta

Thanks! Om's a great dancer πŸ˜†

Yes he is the very best.For that age,the man sure does have bags of staminaπŸ˜†
I miss him and Manu's nautanki both were such a laugh a riot together,along with Manveer.
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Welcome to the thread RuChi4ever

I noticed your views on Manu and we have a exact same mindset πŸ˜ƒ
I hated Manu in the first 3-4 weeks,, but when he came back, and when I saw how much he did for the show, how much good he has in his heart, I became a fan of his and started supporting him. 😳

I actually stopped watching so didnt get a chance to see the change in him...and support him.

I liked his pairing with Babaji..πŸ˜† when they use to make it enjoyable to watch it was a lot of fun. Babaji use to call him Manu Seth so now we all call him that.

I can see that he actually was the USP of S10 along with Babaji. Both bought the Entertainment.

1109664 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Yes he is the very best.For that age,the man sure does have bags of staminaπŸ˜†
I miss him and Manu's nautanki both were such a laugh a riot together,along with Manveer.

Was he invited to the finale? Some people are saying, some are saying no. So I'm confused πŸ˜†
I think Salman hating him would lessen his chances drastically though.

Manu's words for Bani were absolutely spot on for the pre-cap πŸ˜†
I just hope Manu doesn't get diminished, downplayed and/or insulted.

Finally my signature came up. πŸ˜†
Edited by Bayonetta - 7 years ago
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

If we realized sooner about our love for Manu, maybe he would have had more fans too. We were won over at a very late time.

He was portrayed as the villian so it was hard to like him..at first. All said that he was favoured in the end Manveer turned out to be the laadla..
Edited by RuChi4ever - 7 years ago
1109664 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

He was portrayed as the villian so it was hard to like him..at first. All said that he was favoured in the end Manveer turned out to be the the laadla..

That's true, BB needed an angle of villian to give the show balance, so Manu portrayed the role.
However, they don't seem to realize that when you put someone in a negative light over and over, and that too unfairly, said contestant will become likeable. This is what happened with Rohan too.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Was he invited to the finale? Some people are saying, some are saying no. So I'm confused πŸ˜†
I think Salman hating him would lessen his chances drastically though.

Manu's words for Bani were absolutely spot on for the pre-cap πŸ˜†
I just hope Manu doesn't get diminished, downplayed and/or insulted.

Finally my signature came up. πŸ˜†

Well rumours doing the rounds that Salman has refused to host finals if Swami Om is invited to finalsso I doubt he will be coming.
I just said the same thing regarding Manu/Bani in precap-This may just help garner some more sympathy votes for Bani and evoke more hate and anger for Manu.
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

That's true, BB needed an angle of villian to give the show balance, so Manu portrayed the role.
However, they don't seem to realize that when you put someone in a negative light over and over, and that too unfairly, said contestant will become likeable. This is what happened with Rohan too.

I just hope Manu gets to take the breifcase of cash... he atleasts deserves this...

I am hoping it isnt offered to the final 3 as rumours are Manu Seth isnt in the final 3
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

He was portrayed as the villian so it was hard to like him..at first. All said that he was favoured in the end Manveer turned out to be the laadla..

I started to warm upto him in his second innings-We got to see a more human,humble side to him,that doesn't only plot and plan but also has a caring/loyal side for his friends.He displayed that quite a few times buy making sacrifices in tasks just so that Manveer can get ahead in the game.

Edited by shaz2009 - 7 years ago
1109664 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Well rumours doing the rounds that Salman has refused to host finals if Swami Om is invited to finalsso I doubt he will be coming.
I just said the same thing regarding Manu/Bani in precap-This may just help garner some more sympathy votes for Bani and evoke more hate and anger for Manu.

That sucks. He would brought in a lot of entertainment. and he will definitely not do anything dirty. He brought in a lot of trps. I mean I never liked OM, but you gotta give him credit.

Sucks. Well as long as the votes propel him enough to be there for the briefcash task then I don't really care about the sympathy votes for Bani tbh.

1109664 thumbnail

I just hope Manu gets to take the breifcase of cash... he atleasts deserves this...

I am hoping it isnt offered to the final 3 as rumours are Manu Seth isnt in the final 3

Agreed. Manu deserves the money more than Lopa
I mean I don't mind if Lopa wins the show, but Manu really needs some accolades.
It would be a major blow if someone who produced this much in the show gets nothing in the end.
Edited by Bayonetta - 7 years ago