Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Ruchi. ๐Ÿค—You're so positive, active and full of energy. Why couldn't you be here sooner?๐Ÿ˜†

My thoughts are very similar to my friend Uma's based on the episode.

Words can't express how much I really admire Manu. Once again infront of everyone, he didn't make a big deal out of the fact that he was presented or atleast took it upon self to have the "least deserving finalist tag".. Which is rather astonishing considering the buffoon Manveer was the one who got here this far because of Manu in the first place.

Manu took it sportingly, with calm and cool composure. You can tell by his facial expression and posture, that he didn't like it but he still remained strong. I really hate the fact that BB along with that buffon Manveer, are doing their best to humiliate Manu at any given time. ๐Ÿคขbut once again Manu shows resilience and doesn't ever play the victim card. ๐Ÿ‘He didn't throw any tantrums infront of everybody, but only expressed mild frustration.

Anyways won't waste my time on with anymore flaming of Manveer at this point in time, he's not worth it.

Naveen was excellent and brought in a lot of energy, Manu was really glad to see him, and I really love the fact that he annointed Manu as his favourite preferring him over Manveer. The look on Manveer's face was priceless. ๐Ÿคฃ Naveen's now officially one of my favourite contestants for that line he made. Loved it, but I'm still surprised he's still wearing a cast on his arm.๐Ÿ˜†

Lopa embarrassed Manveer and took it to him. Proud of her.

Manu playing as a monkey was one of the gut wrenching heart pain filled moments of the episode, it really bothered me. It was so disrespectful. ๐Ÿ˜ญIt reminded me of the season where Sameer had to beg people on the floor to accept his apology.๐Ÿ˜’

but again Manu he took it supportingly even though he was clearly not comfortable, and didn't like it.

So proud of Manu, despite all of the injustice done to him in these 3 weeks, he's still coming strong. He's not breaking completely.

Disappointed in Rishabh. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐ŸผLiked him at one point, but he came off as a pathetic loser today. Honestly felt like Rishabh was reading off a script, looking down and totally trying to memorize the words he was about to say when it came to complimenting BB's laadla Manveer.. I don't think he truthfully likes Manveer or Bani.He didn't genuinely sound happy or confident when he was boasting Manveer up and putting Manu down with the chalk-board analogy. No wonder BB allowed him in just for the condition of propelling Manveer up and paying him for it, otherwise they would not let him in due to his viacom comments.

Think he said something positive later about Manu about 100 percent or something like that, and bajaoed Bani a bit๐Ÿ˜Ž

Naveen was great, Lokesh was looking really beautiful, but it felt she was there for like 5 seconds, did her catchprase and went out. Loved how Manu hugged her and treated her like a younger sister, and joined in. That was a part where Manu felt really happy, and I was glad for him๐Ÿ˜ณ

Poor Manu, he said he hid under BB just because he can't face his mother's death. ๐Ÿ˜’However he needs to know he has to be strong, mentally strong again for those who love him, to face adversity like he usually has been doing from the start.๐Ÿ˜Š

Manu FTW๐Ÿฅณ

He said
'Sab bolte hain tum main 100% potential hain, Main bolta hoon 100% nhi 1000% Potential hain. '
That dude was so jealous and insecure of him that he did not even compliment properly and poured his jealousy and insecurity in between.
Itna energy main aaya ki saala bhul gaya ki guest banke ghusa hain ya baap banke.
Itnaa attitude toh ladki bhi nhi deti hogi. ๐Ÿ˜›
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Ruchi. ๐Ÿค— You're so positive, active and full of energy. Why couldn't you be here sooner? ๐Ÿ˜†

My thoughts are very similar to my friend Uma's based on the episode.

Words can't express how much I really admire Manu. Once again infront of everyone, he didn't make a big deal out of the fact that he was presented or atleast took it upon self to have the "least deserving finalist tag".. Which is rather astonishing considering the buffoon Manveer was the one who got here this far because of Manu in the first place.

Manu took it sportingly, with calm and cool composure. You can tell by his facial expression and posture, that he didn't like it but he still remained strong. I really hate the fact that BB along with that buffon Manveer, are doing their best to humiliate Manu at any given time. ๐Ÿคข but once again Manu shows resilience and doesn't ever play the victim card. ๐Ÿ‘He didn't throw any tantrums infront of everybody, but only expressed mild frustration.

Anyways won't waste my time on with anymore flaming of Manveer at this point in time, he's not worth it.

Naveen was excellent and brought in a lot of energy, Manu was really glad to see him, and I really love the fact that he annointed Manu as his favourite preferring him over Manveer. The look on Manveer's face was priceless. ๐Ÿคฃ Naveen's now officially one of my favourite contestants for that line he made. Loved it, but I'm still surprised he's still wearing a cast on his arm. ๐Ÿ˜†

Lopa embarrassed Manveer and took it to him. Proud of her.

Manu playing as a monkey was one of the gut wrenching heart pain filled moments of the episode, it really bothered me. It was so disrespectful. ๐Ÿ˜ญ It reminded me of the season where Sameer had to beg people on the floor to accept his apology. ๐Ÿ˜’

but again Manu he took it supportingly even though he was clearly not comfortable, and didn't like it.

So proud of Manu, despite all of the injustice done to him in these 3 weeks, he's still coming strong. He's not breaking completely.

Disappointed in Rishabh. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ Liked him at one point, but he came off as a pathetic loser today. Honestly felt like Rishabh was reading off a script, looking down and totally trying to memorize the words he was about to say when it came to complimenting BB's laadla Manveer.. I don't think he truthfully likes Manveer or Bani.He didn't genuinely sound happy or confident when he was boasting Manveer up and putting Manu down with the chalk-board analogy. No wonder BB allowed him in just for the condition of propelling Manveer up and paying him for it, otherwise they would not let him in due to his viacom comments.

Think he said something positive later about Manu about 100 percent or something like that, and bajaoed Bani a bit ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Naveen was great, Lokesh was looking really beautiful, but it felt she was there for like 5 seconds, did her catchprase and went out. Loved how Manu hugged her and treated her like a younger sister, and joined in. That was a part where Manu felt really happy, and I was glad for him๐Ÿ˜ณ

Poor Manu, he said he hid under BB just because he can't face his mother's death. ๐Ÿ˜’However he needs to know he has to be strong, mentally strong again for those who love him, to face adversity like he usually has been doing from the start. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Manu FTW ๐Ÿฅณ

Thank you dear..๐Ÿค—

I love reading your posts..they make a lot of sense and gives a chance to think over the good qualites of a person who has been tagged the villian ...

I can tell you i actually stopped watching at the 7th week of the show..and i have a whole selection of deleted episodes of BB on my Sky Box ๐Ÿ˜† didnt bother to catch up so just stuck to reading updates and it seemed boring to go waste my time and watch. Maybe if i had watched then i would have come here sooner but at that point BB had just put me off watching.

One thing i was clear on was Manu being the USP of BB 10. He did a lot too get this season up and running while the others were all in sleeping mode dead ducks i would say...!!

The degrading of contestants have just gone too far new lows i would say...S9 they were made dogs ๐Ÿคข this season godha and bandar..Can BB get anymore shameless then they already are ?? ๐Ÿ˜ก

Naveen deserved to stay longer then Manveer...we would have had a very exciting season to watch with both Manu and Naveen playing together. Their brains work much faster then the rest of them. I voted for Naveen to stay but poor guy had the least supporters...

I have to applaud Manu for coming to BB after his biggest loss in his life and trying to remain positive and play the game. He is sure a very strong person. I was numb for 6 months after my beloved mother passed away and i knew that she was dying but it still took me more then 6 months to come out of this shock. You can never get over a dear one passing away especially a parent. Manu came back to BB i can't imagine the turmoil thats going on inside him.

Manu deserved a top position but i suppose he could not gainer a fan following as others used him to get ahead in the game. Villians in movies get awards for their roles but not in reality shows what a shame.
He will be remembered for one of the brainiest players of all in the history of BB which is something to be proud of i would say.

If there is a briefcase of money i think he should take it and go ..as he hasnt really got any chance of winning.

Manu FTW ๐Ÿฅณ
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Sorry for the essay guys..i got carried away..๐Ÿ˜† i usually keep it short and simple..
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Amit has been here for quite some time, and has been an avid Manu supporter, and a friend of mine. he was one of the few members (along with me, uscgirl, Uma and a few others) that helped the AT go by number 2. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Time to move on with a BANG !! OLD UN - KadaKLonda

Abey yeh kis cheez ka BANG kar raha hain?
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Skybully

Time to move on with a BANG !! OLD UN - KadaKLonda

Abey yeh kis cheez ka BANG kar raha hain?

from KadakLonda ofcourse to gunda and daku ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
951405 thumbnail
Amit, you're welcome. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

Thank you dear..๐Ÿค—

I love reading your posts..they make a lot of sense and gives a chance to think over the good qualites of a person who has been tagged the villian ...

I can tell you i actually stopped watching at the 7th week of the show..and i have a whole selection of deleted episodes of BB on my Sky Box ๐Ÿ˜† didnt bother to catch up so just stuck to reading updates and it seemed boring to go waste my time and watch. Maybe if i had watched then i would have come here sooner but at that point BB had just put me off watching.

One thing i was clear on was Manu being the USP of BB 10. He did a lot too get this season up and running while the others were all in sleeping mode dead ducks i would say...!!

The degrading of contestants have just gone too far new lows i would say...S9 they were made dogs ๐Ÿคข this season godha and bandar..Can BB get anymore shameless then they already are ?? ๐Ÿ˜ก

Naveen deserved to stay longer then Manveer...we would have had a very exciting season to watch with both Manu and Naveen playing together. Their brains work much faster then the rest of them. I voted for Naveen to stay but poor guy had the least supporters...

I have to applaud Manu for coming to BB after his biggest loss in his life and trying to remain positive and play the game. He is sure a very strong person. I was numb for 6 months after my beloved mother passed away and i knew that she was dying but it still took me more then 6 months to come out of this shock. You can never get over a dear one passing away especially a parent. Manu came back to BB i can't imagine the turmoil thats going on inside him.

Manu deserved a top position but i suppose he could not gainer a fan following as others used him to get ahead in the game. Villians in movies get awards for their roles but not in reality shows what a shame.
He will be remembered for one of the brainiest players of all in the history of BB which is something to be proud of i would say.

If there is a briefcase of money i think he should take it and go ..as he hasnt really got any chance of winning.

Manu FTW ๐Ÿฅณ

Thanks dear, that's very flattering, and I wasn't expecting an essay from you xD. but don't worry about it, you should check out mine and Uma's mountain type paragraphs ๐Ÿ˜†

Nice to hear. Essentially the commoners were only the ones that were doing anything of actual entertainment inside the house which was lead by the pack of Manu.

I would say it was completely unnecessary. At this finale stage of the game, BB should be giving out positive messages. Positive support, because atleast two contestants (manu, lopa) have worked to get to where they are today. He's stooping low to every extent of the way to degrade contestants that actually worked hard compared to a commoner who leached off of Manu,and someone who did nothing in the house and made it to the top 4.

Definitely, Naveen would be great over Manveer. Never understood the hate he ever got. He was very smart, very intelligent. The only move that I didn't like was when he kinda betrayed Lokesh's trust in the task. but still Lokesh was being kind of a bitch about it too, with her overacting and making herself play the victim card. Poor Naveen had to be branded as a villian just because of a mistake he made. I think Naveen is the only contestant who can challenge Manu when it comes to pure strategic acumen. Too bad Naveen was mostly a sanchalak and wasn't given too many tasks. What a waste of a talent.๐Ÿฅฑ

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. I offer my sincere condolesences. The worst part for Manu was that he wasn't there for his mother's final moments. So sad. It pains me to think about it. Hope he atleast tickets the prize ticket money with Lopa winning the show over Manveer and Bani.

Thanks for the compliment dear, I see that cruiser's posts has also rubbed off on you ๐Ÿ˜›

I believe Manu deserves to be the winner, he played the game how it should be played, and sadly BB lost the plot on this contestant and under-utilized him to the fullest.

Manu will be the winner of hearts, and that's good enough for me. ๐Ÿฅณ

Originally posted by: --GaBBar--

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Skybully

He said
'Sab bolte hain tum main 100% potential hain, Main bolta hoon 100% nhi 1000% Potential hain. '
That dude was so jealous and insecure of him that he did not even compliment properly and poured his jealousy and insecurity in between.
Itna energy main aaya ki saala bhul gaya ki guest banke ghusa hain ya baap banke.
Itnaa attitude toh ladki bhi nhi deti hogi. ๐Ÿ˜›

Ohh thanks for the clarification. Yes, this rascal showed his insecurity. He's one of the most arrogant contestants in the show, and he thought was top king. The only time I liked him was due to his unorthodox style, and some funny one liners, and task related play.
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Mortified out of the episode- Making Rohan act a horse felt quite wrong and I did say just as much today morning. Which sadist creative in the BB team derives pleasure making Manu a monkey and Manveer madari? ๐Ÿ‘ Whoever came up with this fine idea deserves accolades- bohot door ka socha hai and yes, this is one thing that even the so very intelligent Manu too wouldn't have thought up ever- itna gira hua toh nobody had thought was even possible ๐Ÿคข.

SALUTES TO MANU FOR HANDLING EVERY SINGLE BARB, CONCEALED AGENDAS, DECEPTION AND UNTOWARD COMMENTS WITH APLOMB.

And then sending multiple people to support Manveer... awww... itne khali pade the kya uske jholi? Anyway, loved Navin, not because he praised Manu, but because he actually said nobody is below another and asked them not to worry over these random visitor statements. Liked Navin then and liked him now. Sensible chap.

As for Manveer, the lesser said the better at this point.

Will check the unedited version of today's episode tomorrow.

Well said my friend ๐Ÿ‘. Precisely similar thoughts.
I too am really disappointed and mortified as you said with the torture Manu is being thrown to, but is still maintaining his best to stay calm poised and strong. Manu deserves nothing but respect fo rthat. I loved the word "aplomb".

I hate BB for this. They will get karma done day for how they downright degrade and torture contestants. First it was Rohan two days, and then it was Manu yesterday. Pitiful.

Naveen and Manu would made a strong team, and a far more genuine friendship than the onesided Manu-Manveer pair.

Let us know your thoughts dear. when you see it. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sarah and Indira thanks again for the warm welcome๐Ÿค—
Also thanks for putting my name down on members list๐Ÿ˜ณnow I feel like a true official Manu bhakt๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅณ
I know that Manu has been at the end of a raw deal at this moment in the game,but lets keep the faith guys and as they say-"It aint over till the fat lady sings"

.He played the game as it should be played to survive in that house for that long.he made a pact with the commoners from the get go and managed to stick at his end of the deal.He stayed true to his alliances and took all of them along with himself further in the game,which wouldn't have been possible if his brain power hadn't come into play.plus the way he came back after his mothers demise and picked off playing game from where he left it with such finesse is comendable in itself๐Ÿ‘.Kudos to him for the sheer mental resilience,the true mastermind of all BB seasons!โญ๏ธ

Manu FTW!๐Ÿฅณ
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Sarah and Indira thanks again for the warm welcome๐Ÿค—
Also thanks for putting my name down on members list๐Ÿ˜ณnow I feel like a true official Manu bhakt๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅณ
I know that Manu has been at the end of a raw deal at this moment in the game,but lets keep the faith guys and as they say-"It aint over till the fat lady sings"

.He played the game as it should be played to survive in that house for that long.he made a pact with the commoners from the get go and managed to stick at his end of the deal.He stayed true to his alliances and took all of them along with himself further in the game,which wouldn't have been possible if his brain power hadn't come into play.plus the way he came back after his mothers demise and picked off playing game from where he left it with such finesse is comendable in itself๐Ÿ‘.Kudos to him for the sheer mental resilience,the true mastermind of all BB seasons!โญ๏ธ

Manu FTW!๐Ÿฅณ

You're welcome dear. You're now one of us. Happy to have you here! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Brilliant, and spot on. Well said!

I just have faith now that Manu hopefully takes the prize ticket money so atleast it means he got something out of the game for all of the testament of his hard work, effort and general contribution in the house. Definitely commendable how he still mainted to be so strong after his mother's demise. We saw how much Keith changed when his brother passed away, he was not the same anymore, very quiet, so this is very impressive work by Manu!

Manu played well, and overall became likeable especially even more during the recent weeks. Hats off to him. Game well played. ๐Ÿ‘

I'm off to work now. Cya everyone <3