Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

951405 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Welcome Shaz, and RuChi4ever to our glorious and luxurious thread. I'm very sorry for the late response due to work, and so this is usually the time I get to post. Don't worry guys, we don't find you fake. I find you two genuine, and the posts you made on the Cruiser threads+DDT+mine are full proof of that. πŸ˜‰

Hi Liveloughlaugh5, welcome to our thread, and I'm glad to see you vote for Manu as top 2, and indeed Manu FTW πŸ₯³

Thank you guys for joining in, and now we will continue to support Manu as he's the most deserving winner. Even if he doesn't win the show, he has won over many hearts, and that to me is quite successful.πŸ˜‰

I added all of the newcomers and old members to the list πŸ˜ƒ

Well comment on the episode as well as other posts a little bit later. 😊

Originally posted by: Skybully

I know that you are serious about him. TM will add you and shaz both in members list.

Done

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
1020442 thumbnail
Not a fan of Manu but must admit he is among the most vibrant , flamboyant & showy member in the house with coherent oratory skills..His bitchiness did garner some TRPs..
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira.Kesnon.

who is this gabbar kid? =o

ruchi shaz u two made it. nice. lets rock this joint fellers.

manu ftmfw

bhai yaa behen samba wali baatein mat karo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Ima dude m8
Kk
do you even support manu or are you just here randomly?

check old threadsπŸ˜ƒ
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Ima dude m8
Kk

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Humko bhi aise Gabbar ne swagat kiya tha by calling us fake
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

i dont know. im lazy
just say yes or no m8

Hum kehde the hai...he is an Manu Punjabi fan...πŸ˜ƒ
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

who is this gabbar kid? =o

ruchi shaz u two made it. nice. lets rock this joint fellers.

manu ftmfw

Thank you for the invite πŸ˜ƒ

I enjoy reading your posts on DDT 😊 Manu hasnt got a lot of supports but most of us neutral viewers have liked him more then Manveer..
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

thx ruchi
that londa is just jealous that you are more popular than him. dil ke baat usse hazaam nahi hui

😲 Aise kuch nahi hai...he was joking !!

πŸ˜†

Thanks for making me popular...😎 sab Babaji ke kripa hai...😳 i owe this to Babaji OM Swami Maharaj

951405 thumbnail
Ruchi. πŸ€— You're so positive, active and full of energy. Why couldn't you be here sooner? πŸ˜†

My thoughts are very similar to my friend Uma's based on the episode.

Words can't express how much I really admire Manu. Once again infront of everyone, he didn't make a big deal out of the fact that he was presented or atleast took it upon self to have the "least deserving finalist tag".. Which is rather astonishing considering the buffoon Manveer was the one who got here this far because of Manu in the first place.

Manu took it sportingly, with calm and cool composure. You can tell by his facial expression and posture, that he didn't like it but he still remained strong. I really hate the fact that BB along with that buffon Manveer, are doing their best to humiliate Manu at any given time. 🀒 but once again Manu shows resilience and doesn't ever play the victim card. πŸ‘He didn't throw any tantrums infront of everybody, but only expressed mild frustration.

Anyways won't waste my time on with anymore flaming of Manveer at this point in time, he's not worth it.

Naveen was excellent and brought in a lot of energy, Manu was really glad to see him, and I really love the fact that he annointed Manu as his favourite preferring him over Manveer. The look on Manveer's face was priceless. 🀣 Naveen's now officially one of my favourite contestants for that line he made. Loved it, but I'm still surprised he's still wearing a cast on his arm. πŸ˜†

Lopa embarrassed Manveer and took it to him. Proud of her.

Manu playing as a monkey was one of the gut wrenching heart pain filled moments of the episode, it really bothered me. It was so disrespectful. 😭 It reminded me of the season where Sameer had to beg people on the floor to accept his apology. πŸ˜’

but again Manu he took it supportingly even though he was clearly not comfortable, and didn't like it.

So proud of Manu, despite all of the injustice done to him in these 3 weeks, he's still coming strong. He's not breaking completely.

Disappointed in Rishabh. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Liked him at one point, but he came off as a pathetic loser today. Honestly felt like Rishabh was reading off a script, looking down and totally trying to memorize the words he was about to say when it came to complimenting BB's laadla Manveer.. I don't think he truthfully likes Manveer or Bani.He didn't genuinely sound happy or confident when he was boasting Manveer up and putting Manu down with the chalk-board analogy. No wonder BB allowed him in just for the condition of propelling Manveer up and paying him for it, otherwise they would not let him in due to his viacom comments.

Think he said something positive later about Manu about 100 percent or something like that, and bajaoed Bani a bit 😎

Naveen was great, Lokesh was looking really beautiful, but it felt she was there for like 5 seconds, did her catchprase and went out. Loved how Manu hugged her and treated her like a younger sister, and joined in. That was a part where Manu felt really happy, and I was glad for him😳

Poor Manu, he said he hid under BB just because he can't face his mother's death. πŸ˜’However he needs to know he has to be strong, mentally strong again for those who love him, to face adversity like he usually has been doing from the start. 😊

Manu FTW πŸ₯³

951405 thumbnail

Ima dude m8
Kk

Amit has been here for quite some time, and has been an avid Manu supporter, and a friend of mine. he was one of the few members (along with me, uscgirl, Uma and a few others) that helped the AT go by number 2. 😳
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago