Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1110019 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
skybully you are not understanding how bad manveer made mani feel. eh dosti kabhi nahi nabaya sala daffar neh

bechara manu bahut bad feel lagi
mujhe acha nahi laga manu seth sad dekhkay. hum usse hug dete
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you old and new members for coming to this AT and supporting Manu! πŸ€— So good to hear all your views. Makes me feel better. I went on DDT yesterday, thanks for the suggestion.. many like ManuπŸ˜ƒ I am happy now.
Manu FTWπŸ˜ƒ
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arania

skybully you are not understanding how bad manveer made mani feel. eh dosti kabhi nahi nabaya sala daffar neh

bechara manu bahut bad feel lagi
mujhe acha nahi laga manu seth sad dekhkay. hum usse hug dete

I apologise totally. I can understand that.
Give me a hug too. πŸ˜›
1110019 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uscgirl

Thank you old and new members for coming to this AT and supporting Manu!πŸ€—So good to hear all your views. Makes me feel better. I went on DDT yesterday, thanks for the suggestion.. many like ManuπŸ˜ƒI am happy now.

Manu FTWπŸ˜ƒ

Ddt had two people defending manveer actually and bashing manu but one or two defended manu in return.
1110019 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skybully

I apologise totally. I can understand that.
Give me a hug too.πŸ˜›

Okay no problem

Nahi. Sirf manu seth nu hug dete

Chal. Looks like word limit is done.
Tommorow post karogi. Bhulna mat πŸ˜ƒ
uscgirl thumbnail

Ddt had two people defending manveer actually and bashing manu but one or two defended manu in return.

I am just happy that in DDT ppl are acknowledging that Manu got Manveer where he is today and he is just a freeloader. If you read the all comments many are finding Manu hilarious and better than Manveer... Some even said that Manu did the dirty work, so that they can get where they are right now, This totally makes sense. Manveer didnt have the brain to think and form strategies but Manveer didnt even have the guts to say/do the things which would offend someone or might make him look negative, like dropping Bani's bowl in solar task or throw water with force in the bungy rope task, so Manu did all the actions that would get criticism from public or HMs but were utmost necessary to survive in the house and move forward. Manveer just walked on the path that Manu laid with hard work. Hence didnt have to get his hands dirty (read: maintain fake public image of a good boy) and moved forward using Manu.

Manveer didnt even have the guts to say that he disowned Nitibha's friendship and not Manu as Manu never said to Manveer to cut off ties with her eventhough Manu spoke about the same in the secret room. And conveniently Manu is blamed for it!
Edited by uscgirl - 7 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail

Okay no problem

Nahi. Sirf manu seth nu hug dete

Chal. Looks like word limit is done.
Tommorow post karogi. Bhulna mat πŸ˜ƒ

I wont, Are you from delhi? πŸ˜†
Deadinside thumbnail

I am just happy that in DDT ppl are acknowledging that Manu got Manveer where he is today and he is just a freeloader. If you read the all comments many are finding Manu hilarious and better than Manveer... Some even said that Manu did the dirty work, so that they can get where they are right now, This totally makes sense. Manveer didnt have the brain to think and form strategies but Manveer didnt even have the guts to say the things which would offend someone or might make him look negative, like dropping Bani's bowl in solar task or throw water with force in the bungy rope task, so Manu did all the actions that would get criticism from public or HMs but were utmost necessary to survive in the house and move forward. Manveer just walked on the path that Manu laid with hard work. Hence didnt have to get his hands dirty (read: maintain fake public image of a good boy) and moved forward using Manu.

Who was bashing manu? what happened there actually? I havent been there.
uscgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skybully

Who was bashing manu? what happened there actually? I havent been there.

Couple of Manveer fans, I guess but thats alright each to his own. I visited DDT only yesterday because I was told people are supporting Manu there.
1110019 thumbnail

I am just happy that in DDT ppl are acknowledging that Manu got Manveer where he is today and he is just a freeloader. If you read the all comments many are finding Manu hilarious and better than Manveer... Some even said that Manu did the dirty work, so that they can get where they are right now, This totally makes sense. Manveer didnt have the brain to think and form strategies but Manveer didnt
even have the guts to say/do the things which would
offend someone or might make him look negative, like
dropping Bani's bowl in solar task or throw water with
force in the bungy rope task, so Manu did all the
actions that would get criticism from public or HMs but
were utmost necessary to survive in the house and
move forward. Manveer just walked on the path that

Manu laid with hard work. Hence didnt have to get his hands dirty (read: maintain fake public image of a good boy) and moved forward using Manu.

Manveer didnt even have the guts to say that he disowned Nitibha's friendship and not Manu as Manu never said to Manveer to cut off ties with her eventhough Manu spoke about the same in the secret room. And conveniently Manu is blamed for it!

Mujhi bi acha laga manu seth ko praise deke
Aisa lyak hain. Hes praiseworthy

Kash manveer di band bajaye hoti
Manu ka champcha sirf doka de saka
Kamina chogalkhor manveer 😑