Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

I eccho the same thoughts as my dear friend Uma. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Watching the beginning portion of the episode, where Manu woke up and starting to pile in sugar to make tea. He uttered a few peaceful and tranquil personified rhymes with absolute harmony within resonance. Repeating them a few times, is the message that he wanted to convey about the feelings he has for the show, and we can really understand how he wished everyone well in the show after the journey that took place. This guy just screams passionate.

It was really telling at how truthful he was that he really didn't want to leave the house, as he was spot on about others being happy that only a few days left so they can leave..He on the other hand really wanted to stay. His eyes, facial expression, tone of his voice all displayed sorrow and despair 😭 Poor guy. He genuinely should be the winner. I have never seen anyone as passionate in winning this show the way he has in my history of watching this show. He's really should be the owner of the house, because as we can see how much he loves being here.

There was this one scene where Bani and Lopa were.
Manu was great with that little one line verse dance he had with a small distorted stick using for balance, while wearing naukar garb, and when Manveer approached him he became silent and said "ha malak," as he prepared to sort himself. 🀣

Anyone saw that? πŸ˜†

I simply loved that mini dance he did outside the confession door xD.

Proud of Manu as he was a great cook. Talented in myriad of ways and a man of loveable traits. 😊

I agree. Manu should genuinely be the winner. He came in with no previous history of fan worship and won us all all on the show. He has loved the house as much as himself and enjoyed the process. He genuinely values each housemate within 😳. He has contributed immensely to the show and not initiated any catfights or brawls, but has been extremely calm in most unexpected of times and transformed his attitude for the better while maintaining his unique identity. Even when Salman called him names and slighted him, he's maintained his poise. He has given us insight to the process, about entertainment and actually loved and understood the creativity behind the concept. In fact he thinks of Bigg Boss as Anndaata... never have we had such a connected housemate like you said. He surely deserves to win 😳.
spandanam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh god Even Manveer is behaving worst by giving Mannu he I not suitable for finalist.
Missing Mona..She was the only true and genuine friend of Mannu. If he was there Mannu would have shared his feeling withe her which he always does.
Plz guys tweet or someone try to convey Mona to come and support Mannu.She can even send video msg. I must not be aware or else she wil definitely come to Mannu's support. All her fans can not for Mannu
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
See Manveer's real face came out today. Did you all notice how greedy he was for compliments! First Mandy ko maska mar raha tha.. and just like Mandy Bani ko last mein packet of money de ke gai waise hi he was hoping that Nitibha would give to him thats why he stopped Nitibha from giving money to Rohan and said last mein dena sabko.

Just like how BB is making Lopa, Rohan villian in front of Bani they made Manu villian for no good reason from all the guests. And how dare Manveer give "tum finalist banne ke layak nahi ho" tag to Manu. Disgusting. Because of Manu this stupid, fake chaplusi karne wala guy is in the house! Disgusting!
Now I wish let Bani only win, Manveer to nahi jeetna chahiye! Let Manu get money and go home. Now Manu's eyes would open and see Manveer was never his friend, he was just using him to reach here.
uscgirl thumbnail
Where is everyone? I cant see what is happening to Manu on this show..😭
spandanam thumbnail
Mona was the only true friend ofannu who coukd understand his feelings.Manveer wil change anytime.
spandanam thumbnail
Mona was the only true friend of Mannu who could understand his feelings.Manveer wil change anytime.
951405 thumbnail
Manveer, I really despised the hell out of him.
My heart goes out to Manu, it pains me to see him like this.
The guy gave out his blood and soul for Manveer, and this is how he gets repayed?
This is the friendship people believe Manveer is genuine for Manu at?

I now prefer even Bani over Manveer

Get lost Manveer.

Asshole. 😑

I'm really sad right now. 😭

Originally posted by: uscgirl

See Manveer's real face came out today. Did you all notice how greedy he was for compliments! First Mandy ko maska mar raha tha.. and just like Mandy Bani ko last mein packet of money de ke gai waise hi he was hoping that Nitibha would give to him thats why he stopped Nitibha from giving money to Rohan and said last mein dena sabko.

Just like how BB is making Lopa, Rohan villian in front of Bani they made Manu villian for no good reason from all the guests. And how dare Manveer give "tum finalist banne ke layak nahi ho" tag to Manu. Disgusting. Because of Manu this stupid, fake chaplusi karne wala guy is in the house! Disgusting!
Now I wish let Bani only win, Manveer to nahi jeetna chahiye! Let Manu get money and go home. Now Manu's eyes would open and see Manveer was never his friend, he was just using him to reach here.

Sorry dear, I have been really busy

Manveer's face came out a long time ago, right by the time the finale to ticket task happened. He's an insecure piece of shit human, and I absolutely hate the fact this guy fooled us into liking him for so long and that he's faithful to Manu.

Manveer is a user, a backstabber, and a manipulator. He's cunning, sly and full of garbage. I detest this bas***d. He's one of my most hated contestants of all time😑

We said it before, Manu should've played an independant game a few weeks ago, and now he's paying for it. Unfortunately

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
uscgirl thumbnail
@Sarah bohot 😭 rona aa raha hai
Not because Manu might lose but Manu got back stabbed which I was afraid of since long time. And i also was afraid aise hi scene hoga aur sab Manu ko bura batayenge😭 Manveer ke bad sides bhi logo ko dikh nahi rahe😭
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rishabh was one of the few from the earlier season whom I used to like for his sensible self. Guess that fell away today.
It is also good to finally see what Manveer is made of. His family would be quite proud of him today I suppose. This is what they wanted right?

Was really happy to see the connect between Navin and Manu. It needs intelligence to understand Manu and I can arrogantly claim to have some of that and see beyond blind fan worship. It also needs intelligence to read through his philosophical stance at recent junctures. Not everybody can understand and play a game of chess with versatility, not everybody can plan strategies at war if they went with emotions and not everybody can play the player. Others may earn short term gains, but remain foot soldiers. Intelligence with the right dose of emotional quotient will ultimately win in life.

Manu for the first time in the history of BB, proved a handful for BB in unprecedented ways, He was quirky, had a sense of humour and foresaw what was coming. And they couldn't break him inspite of the fact that life had broken him several times- his eyes, his body language and his words speak of an untold journey of survival.

For me, Manu stands tall with unsurpassed respect and pride. He stood by those whom he associated with. He got called names and yet, he never made an issue of them. For the first time in today's episode we might get to see the chink in his armour. It's not a pleasant sight to watch as an unquestionable admirer of Manu. He has been betrayed from the front- dost ho toh aise πŸ‘.

Let's see how Manu manoeuvres this cowardice by Manveer. I remember Rahul once saying that he loved Gujjars and Jats for their forthrightness. I guess that stands dissipated today. If this is what the likes of Jats are made of, wow. This is not even about education now and Manveer's professedly not studied beyond 7th grade, this is about one's integrity. They send Nitibha to paint Manu black and then Rishabh and both to break the bond between between Manu and Manveer. The difference between both is, Manveer fell for the trap. Manu would never have. Ek hai paas dimaag hai. Doosre ke paas na dil na dimaag πŸ˜•

Walk ahead with pride, Manu. Manu's a winner all the way! πŸ₯³
Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago
TestJudge thumbnail
im a rohan supporter coming in peace

i feel so bad for manu
first he loses his mother without seeing her last moments
then he gets insulted several times by salman and now rishabh
then his own friend betrays him.

always hated manveer but he increased that hate more today
Edited by TestJudge - 7 years ago