Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Arania

I might be the only one who finds him hot/sexy, and handsome..πŸ˜†

Aapke dwara dial kiya gaya number vyasth hai. Kripya thode saalon ke baad koshish kare πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail
I eccho the same thoughts as my dear friend Uma. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Watching the beginning portion of the episode, where Manu woke up and starting to pile in sugar to make tea. He uttered a few peaceful and tranquil personified rhymes with absolute harmony within resonance. Repeating them a few times, is the message that he wanted to convey about the feelings he has for the show, and we can really understand how he wished everyone well in the show after the journey that took place. This guy just screams passionate.

It was really telling at how truthful he was that he really didn't want to leave the house, as he was spot on about others being happy that only a few days left so they can leave..He on the other hand really wanted to stay. His eyes, facial expression, tone of his voice all displayed sorrow and despair 😭 Poor guy. He genuinely should be the winner. I have never seen anyone as passionate in winning this show the way he has in my history of watching this show. He's really should be the owner of the house, because as we can see how much he loves being here.

There was this one scene where Bani and Lopa were.
Manu was great with that little one line verse dance he had with a small distorted stick using for balance, while wearing naukar garb, and when Manveer approached him he became silent and said "ha malak," as he prepared to sort himself. 🀣

Anyone saw that? πŸ˜†

I simply loved that mini dance he did outside the confession door xD.

Proud of Manu as he was a great cook. Talented in myriad of ways and a man of loveable traits. 😊
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -KadaKLonda-

i think Lopa will win and Manu will be runner up 😳

Not sure about that, because Manveer and Bani have been promoted on high levels of the coin. but if Manu gets eliminated next (hopefully not) I'd rather have Lopa win over Manveer/Bani. 😊
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

King Maker Who Could Have Been The King...

My tribute to intelligence of this man...πŸ‘

You are welcome to promote anytime here my friend. Your threads (and hippo) are generally the one I'm mostly interested in reading outside of the AT.

This time you summarized his overall journey and planning along with his characteristics. I have posted my full thoughts on that thread as it took me quiet a bit of time to think about what to say, but it was well worth it. for that I offer you my sincere gratitude and thanks. πŸ‘
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Manu started off putting us into a sombre mood yesterday. Manu talking to himself was totally sexy 😳 His voice on the lyrics put me into wondering how he would sound as a Radio Jockey on a late night purani geet sort of program. It's a very lulling intense effect that his shayari had. Such a thinker. He has seen life, its ups and downs and people and their true nature. That is the persona he exudes. He wishes everybody well at the end of the journey. Beautiful and sad πŸ˜’ How would it be if Manu became the first BB contestant to write a biography that included his BB journey? From Commoner to Writer

That said, as others said earlier, he can be seriously hilarious. From the TV scene the day before play acting and having ridiculous fun by himself to what was that victory dance when Manveer announced their team's victory the first time? 🀣Very cute πŸ₯³

Again, this man is so enjoying the entire BB process- he's actually in love with the house! 😳. Nobody has evoked the experience so well. He has borne a lot and lost some and gained a lot and is grateful for all of it ❀️. There could actually be no better spokesperson for the show than Manu. Also he was enjoying cooking just as much as the entire culinary workshop experience as the other chefs cooked. And sure did their team win

Would love to see where this journey goes in the next couple of days. Manu for the win πŸ₯³

Spot on! My friend. πŸ‘

I can listen to him all day and never get bored. His serene calm appropriate voice, the sound of tone, when he recited the poem of his feelings was just so good, it gets you more into what he's going to say next.. Heck saying it's merely good would even be an understatement. πŸ˜† He adds such a layer of visual and exceptional creativity to his words, that I'm usually leaving out impressed.

I can't speak for anyone, but gotta say I officially become a major fangirl of his personality and overall character. Piku is damn lucky and undeserving of such a loveable quirky guy by his side

I think that was the little mini-dance that I was talking about in my previous post. He was damn adorable when he did it. He came off so innocent too. What a dork he was in that scene with the naukar garb wrapped around his neck. 🀣

Task wise, he was great, cordial with everyone, and did it with perfection. No complaints being uttered , no nonsense, no drama, no theatrics, and only just simply get the job done. Well done Manu πŸ‘

3-4 more days left uma! Let's hope he leaves with the respect and support of his peers when he's evicted. He's been dignified, calm, resourceful, and overall endearing, so I hope he gets a proper and graceful send-off as he deserves it absolutely. πŸ˜ƒ

( When you have time, please do gave out a few likes to the recent thread Cruiser made of Manu being King, as he and his well written excellent analysis deserve em. πŸ˜‰)

951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uscgirl

Guys forgot to share, Manu was hilarious when yesterday he was pretending to watch TV. 🀣

He was pretending to drink something then pretended he had remote and turned on tv then he was watching it! LOL🀣 He was even entertaining us when he was alone in the house! and Everyone else were fighting as usual!😑

That was funny. Made my day. People were laughing at Rohan's tattoo comment, but to me this particular was even funnier than that, and it clearly shows he's enjoying the game, and how it's played. 😳

This speaks volume of Manu's character my friend. He is simply attempting to give us entertainment, and is quite aware that no one wants to see a catfight between two predictable combatants. πŸ₯±

Originally posted by: Arania

I might be the only one who finds him hot/sexy, and handsome..πŸ˜†

Not the only one, newcomer πŸ˜‰

He may not be the best looker or have the most cute bubbly face, but when it comes to personality, he's definitely quite attractive, and is considerably dreamy. Manu has that seemingly flare and traits of being diamond in the rough handsome via, a manly rugged personification and additionally classified to quirky fashion. I prefer that over pretty girlish looks...

At times I want to see a shaved look though.😊

Originally posted by: Indira.Kesnon.

Oh god it's never a dull day when you get to watch Manu

The way he pretended to watch tv and drink was one of the funniest things I have seen in the show. πŸ˜†

I'd honestly would deem it one of the worst seasons I have ever watched if Manu was out the way Naveen was when it came to time.

It was tough enough that we had to tolerate a week without him. πŸ˜†
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Aapke dwara dial kiya gaya number vyasth hai. Kripya thode saalon ke baad koshish kare πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Stahppp. You're hurting my sides. 🀣
951405 thumbnail
Manu the excellent chef 😳Embedded

Embedded

Embedded

951405 thumbnail
Embedded

Word Count: 0

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail