Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello Everyone !!
Finally Manu is in finale .M meri wish poori hui ... He is already a superstar now whatever happens in finale.
951405 thumbnail
Manu once again displayed his strength in strategic acumen, detailing his thought process with simple linear plan, with sufficient denotation, how easy he can read off of people, and his overall calm patient game is top notch.

As we all are aware of whenever he speaks or does his acts, he plans them out, as a full on strategist. That's what is loveable about him. That and he can entertain, and not look dull.

In the task he was exploring all possibilities, and made his decision accordingly when it came to picking Bani to be out.

Loved seeing Manu mock Rohan to his face. Never gets old πŸ˜†

Manu said it well in the end of the task. Lopa is being paid to be on the show by essentially someone who's her boss, but instead of admitting that she were wrong, Lopa ended up insulting him showing how big her ego is. Didn't expect that from her, especially when I deemed her to be the best female out of Bani. However she's still better than Bani.

Overall Manu was likeable as usual. 😳

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -KadaKLonda-

Hello Everyone !!

Finally Manu is in finale .M meri wish poori hui ... He is already a superstar now whatever happens in finale.

Hello Amit. 😊

Yep Manu is in the top 4, and he deserves to be there. Infact he deserves to be the winner, but I'd be content if he's in the top 3 and grabs the briefcase (since BB will pick Bani or Manveer to be winner). He has already has a decent fan following, and when you were able to have people root for you, that means you have been successful. πŸ‘

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My life at the end of every year schedules itself to Bigg Boss and I mentally prepare to take on some extremely challenging project at the beginning of it and psyche myself to finish it with the finale and it's worked every single time. The reward I give myself for my hard work used to be Bigg Boss episodes πŸ˜†. This time, some of the HMs resulted in some added aggravation, but finally at this stage, my project's at its fag end and so is Bigg Boss 10.

This season's biggest revelation for me was Manu- a silent decimator of sorts. Just because his language and manners were not urban sophisticated, the OCD forum voters refused to see his potential. Yet, there were many beyond this forum's camp who came out saying that Manu ran the show while all else were good at just raising their voices. As I've said previously too, the master candidate Navin, had strategy, but lost in attitude. Manu has the perfect skill set and attitude to win a show of the calibre and nature of Bigg Boss if it is allowed to run in its natural state- sans external interference.

That said, I am seriously eager to watch him don the chef's role. It's surprising too that I'd just mentioned the other day on how underplayed the role of a male cooking for the house has been. If it had been chikna Rohan doing the same, it may have garnered more attention. So, the task coming up looks like yet another feather in his cap, unless ofcourse the bickering lady duo spoil the entire fun of it. Strategy is one thing and creating a ruckus for everything is another thing.

Loved Manu's analysis of Bani yesterday- about the tomboy turned girl version- that man has beautiful depth and compelled me to think again about Bani's persona. For me, a man or woman who has the skillset that prompts and challenges me to think against my perceptions is downright sexy and that is Manu's biggest charisma. I really haven't come across such disruptive thinking in any BB contestant. Playing the victim card was the biggest ammo people had, but this man's changed it all. He's prompting us to like him for what he is.

Chalo, ho jaaye daawat aaj... dekhte hai what storm the HMs cook up and what dishy dish Manu cooks up 😳
Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Hello Amit. 😊

Yep Manu is in the top 4, and he deserves to be there. Infact he deserves to be the winner, but I'd be content if he's in the top 3 and grabs the briefcase (since BB will pick Bani or Manveer to be winner). He has already has a decent fan following, and when you were able to have people root for you, that means you have been successful. πŸ‘

i think Lopa will win and Manu will be runner up 😳
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys forgot to share, Manu was hilarious when yesterday he was pretending to watch TV. 🀣
He was pretending to drink something then pretended he had remote and turned on tv then he was watching it! LOL🀣 He was even entertaining us when he was alone in the house! and Everyone else were fighting as usual!😑
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: uscgirl

Guys forgot to share, Manu was hilarious when yesterday he was pretending to watch TV. 🀣

He was pretending to drink something then pretended he had remote and turned on tv then he was watching it! LOL🀣 He was even entertaining us when he was alone in the house! and Everyone else were fighting as usual!😑

King Maker Who Could Have Been The King...

My tribute to intelligence of this man...πŸ‘

1110019 thumbnail
I might be the only one who finds him hot/sexy, and handsome..πŸ˜†
Edited by Arania - 7 years ago
1109664 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

It's now official. Welcome aboard! πŸ˜ƒ

Will post thoughts and responses, later 😊

Thank you :D

Originally posted by: uscgirl

That was too funny
Let them fight, while Manu entertains.
We only care for Manu to give us entertainment and dialogues. The rest is just white noise in the background ⭐️

Originally posted by: Indira.Kesnon.

@Cruiser-ji

Your tribute is god worthy. Amazing. Manu for the f**king win.
This guy is just brilliant.
I have made my thoughts very clear and precise with full honesty.

Please make sure to give a comment out.

Loved Mr.Cruiser's threads. It's a sight to watch 😳

Originally posted by: Arania

I might be the only one who finds him hot/sexy, and handsome..πŸ˜†

You're not the only one. I too find him good looking πŸ˜‰

Edited by Bayonetta - 7 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Manu started off putting us into a sombre mood yesterday. Manu talking to himself was totally sexy 😳 His voice on the lyrics put me into wondering how he would sound as a Radio Jockey on a late night purani geet sort of program. It's a very lulling intense effect that his shayari had. Such a thinker. He has seen life, its ups and downs and people and their true nature. That is the persona he exudes. He wishes everybody well at the end of the journey. Beautiful and sad πŸ˜’ How would it be if Manu became the first BB contestant to write a biography that included his BB journey? From Commoner to Writer

That said, as others said earlier, he can be seriously hilarious. From the TV scene the day before play acting and having ridiculous fun by himself to what was that victory dance when Manveer announced their team's victory the first time? 🀣Very cute πŸ₯³

Again, this man is so enjoying the entire BB process- he's actually in love with the house! 😳. Nobody has evoked the experience so well. He has borne a lot and lost some and gained a lot and is grateful for all of it ❀️. There could actually be no better spokesperson for the show than Manu. Also he was enjoying cooking just as much as the entire culinary workshop experience as the other chefs cooked. And sure did their team win

Would love to see where this journey goes in the next couple of days. Manu for the win πŸ₯³
Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago