Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

951405 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Manu feels really down a lot, but I'm guessing it's because he knows about BB's favouritism toward Bani/Manveer, along with Mona's departure making him uneasy. I feel really bad to see how he isn't talking much or showing much enthusiasm like he usually dos, especially when I watched the WWK episode today.

and it's so annoying to see the favouritsm shown by BB to Manveer, I mean Salman essentially gave questions that would put Manveer in a positive light, and Manu in a negative stance. What a joke. 🀒

It was bad enough that Manveer gets the secret task from SRK. It's like they are not even trying anymore to hide their bias. πŸ˜†

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail
Manu is given secret task, where he has to predict which moron has to leave the finale room, he predicted perfectly that it would be Bani. Sadly more money will be added to one of fixed winner Manveer or Bani's resume.

Overall, Well done Manu πŸ₯³
read here:

951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uscgirl

OMG what a B**** Mona is! Pure season jiske sahare rahi... today she is saying in the episode "Manveer ko Manu pe bharosa nahi karna chahiye!" And when she was leaving the house yesterday then why did she wish Bani to win the show instead of Manveer?!!! She is saying things that are against her own actions! Such a user she is!

The whole thing is scripted! Jo uske dil mein tha that came to her mouth first.. when Salman asked "Manu should trust Manveer" she said "No" and then when Salman aksed "WHAT!" then she changed and said the other way.. I felt like she was given the question before hand and what to answer too which she said like a parrot... Clearly Manveer is being promoted and Manu is being made a scapegoat! Kya bakwas hai... This Mona idiot got what she wanted her money and her sham marriage... totally scripted!

Some people have problem what Karan Johar said about her but I agree with him. MONA made a MOCKERY out of marriage to sell her marriage in a reality show and not Karan.. You are in this show to be judged then people will judge you! But I would be fair and call a spade a spade!

Today's episode 0 footage to Manu, whereas Manveer was given secret task where footage was given to Bani and Lopa. Manveer was praised for the rope task but Manu was never praised for the same. Because of Manu, Bani and Rohan lost the task, two birds in one shot! That was superb but Manu never got credit for it!

Then again Manu and Manveer were compared so that to show Manveer's qualities... They should have asked who is more intelligent and strategises well to win. It would be Manu like they all agreed at the end "Manu is more samjdaar than Manveer"

Yep, got no respect for Mona and is indifferent to her now.. Either she was reading off a script, confused, or revealed her true thoughts. Some of her statements are contradictory. However whatever her message was, I did agree that at this point in time, no one should trust one another at this final stage and week of the game.

Overall, Mona didn't deserve to be there that long, when her general routine was to dance in the morning wearing skimpy clothes, listen to M2 talks, cry, be comforted, and then sleep. Rinse and repeat. She wasn't good at tasks either. LOL

Agreed! It was so evident and obviously how badly they are promoting Manveer, and unleashing injustice to Manu. Not once did Salman (who's probably reading off a script) ever credit Manu for toppling 2 people at once. Ouch If Manu had Manveer's performance at the first round of the rope task, and the latter has Manu's, we would still see full on praise for Manveer, and less for Manu.
Just shows how desperate they are for Manveer to win. They don't even hide it anymore. Dead

btw
here's Mona exit interview

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bigg-boss-season-10/bigg-boss-10-mona-lisa-evicted-contestant-not-deserve-win-scripted-wedding-exclusive-watch-video-4486189/

"I wish Vikrant had trusted me

The fact that Vikrant had an issue with Mona and Manu's closeness was not hidden. He had made it clear quite early, when he was invited to the Bigg Boss house for a task. Also, in his interview to indianexpress.com, Vikrant said that their marriage on the show is a way to silence the rumours about Mona and Manu's bond. Though now she is happily married to him, Mona said it would have been better had Vikrant not got insecure regarding her as it hurts more.

"I wish Vikrant had not felt insecure. I am an actor and I go for month-long shoots to outdoor locations. There also, I hang around with my co-stars. But I wasn't questioned then. So, I do feel Vikrant must have had thought about from this perspective but because the episode is only of 45 minutes, he got a misunderstanding. Had he been inside the house, he would have never felt this," the actor said.

Mona added that speculation about her and Manu, who also has a girlfriend, was bothersome. "It used to bother me a lot because Manu and I have a genuine friendship. We both knew what we share so, what people used to speculate never made sense to me." When informed that her housemates were the first ones to discuss their friendship, Mona appeared shocked and remarked, "If my friendship with him is questionable, then so are all other friendships in the house. We all know people used to roam around in pairs only, so, will they say those equations were also something else?"

In fact actor Rahul Dev, post his eviction, claimed that Mona and Manu faked closeness to survive inside the house. To this, Mona said, "That's so weird! So, did he also create something to survive? By this logic, everyone is fake and created some angle to stay in the house. And how could Manu and I be so sure that our so-called angle would work with the audience. What if they didn't like it and eliminated us earlier itself! Our friendship was all natural and organic. In fact, Manu, Manveer and I were thick friends. We used to eat together, always be around each other, just like normal friends are.

Manu never used me

Many in the audience felt that Manu often took Mona for granted and had a friendship of convenience. But Mona begged to differ. "I never felt Manu used me or my friendship. There were many times when he sacrificed to save me. I can cite many instances. Once, he had to burn the doll Piku (Manu's girlfriend) gifted him, just so that I could be saved from nominations. Our admiration and friendship were mutual."

See here people? Right from the horse's mouth!
Mona claims Manu has never used her! Are people willing to eat crow for their stupid allegations?

and uscgirl, Mona also mentions that sacrifice Manu gave her about burning the doll (made by his gf) of which you were talking about yesterday. Wink

Either Manu or Manveer should win

As a close friend, Mona has her top two Bigg Boss finalists set. "I want to see either Manu or Manveer win. Of course, I feel all the five contestants are deserving but I would prefer either of them because I am close to them. I would be very happy to see them holding the trophy," she said, adding that she never understood how the Bigg Boss game should be played and hence considers others more deserving of the win.

She sounds contradictory since she said Bani before..

but this interview may be her true thoughts. Who knows πŸ˜†

Btw well done uscgirl, your posts in the main thread have been a refreshing sight to see compared to the flock of sleep with their repetitiveness. πŸ˜›

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Manu is given secret task, where he has to predict which moron has to leave the finale room, he predicted perfectly that it would be Bani. Sadly more money will be added to one of fixed winner Manveer or Bani's resume.

Overall, Well done Manu πŸ₯³
read here:

🀣 And her fans will still want to make her a winner... 🀣 If the Bani her fans see on the show is their real idol, I fear for real strength of the girls of India πŸ˜•

Manu, has always known the contestants inside out- it would have been a surprise if he hadn't predicted this one πŸ˜†
Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail
I will say that the cute little puppy Manu is holding is a much better friend than the so called "friends" of his in the house. Sad but true.

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Here is one more on Manu...have no option but to admire this guy's sharp brain...

uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Here is one more on Manu...have no option but to admire this guy's sharp brain...

Thank you Cruiser for this post! Manu deserves it! The best game player in all seasons! He is just amazing.. I feel so bad for him as he is not given his due
1109664 thumbnail
You can officially add me to Manu's list of faithful followers. I have been impressed by his composure and smart tactics. Also this forum with their lack of objectivity in this contestant, made me appreciate him more too. πŸ‘πŸΌ
1109664 thumbnail
Manu was bang on today, with this estimation skills and intellect.
He predicted how everything went, and calculated in quick precision with his logic.
His guesses being wrong, doesn't change or dismiss what he did.

Originally posted by: Indira.Kesnon.

Manu's predictions were spot on

Well done
Guy rarely gets any credit and is so underrated in here

His guesses weren't all right but he was great with his logic into giving the names
and yes he deserves credit, and credit to people like Mr.Cruiser for showcasing to the world of how Manu's mindset works.

Originally posted by: Indira.Kesnon.

Just came back to say, Manu is the best.

He's rocking the shit out of this show.

Most intelligent BB player of all time. Yes, of all time. No one is as intelligent and not as much of a strategist as this loveable man.

and screw bas***d salman for calling Manu a gf to Manveer. asshole comment. 🀒

Yep. I hate Salman too. What a rude obnoxious disgraceful comment to make on a man. 😑🀒
This and stating how Manveer is "quiet" during the talk behind people's back sessions made me lose respect for him. Manveer the loser has been getting all the gold from Manu's efforts. Ungrateful piece of shits! 😑😑😑

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Thanks Mr.Cruiser. He has once displayed how smart, tactful and creative he is. His sharp brain is one of his strengths.
I really applaud you once again showing the world how his brain operates. πŸ‘He's a true born leader, time in again and again he displays that he's winner material in BB this house. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Bayonetta - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bayonetta

You can officially add me to Manu's list of faithful followers. I have been impressed by his composure and smart tactics. Also this forum with their lack of objectivity in this contestant, made me appreciate him more too. πŸ‘πŸΌ

It's now official. Welcome aboard! πŸ˜ƒ

Will post thoughts and responses, later 😊