Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Bayonetta

I feel bad for how he gets bashed and insulted in this forum. As a long time lurker, it really pains to see how he crucified for doing anything within the rules of the game. I have seen people even accuse Manu of throwing fake tears for his mother. 😑 Recently he's even being bashed for picking his nose. It's like these people are really have hate and discrimination in their systems. I just hope they get some mental help because it's not healthy to hate a person who's only trying to win the show.

I'm not a Manu fangirl or anything, but I thought we can relate as it's disappointing in seeing this forum act for certain contestants, so thought of posting it here. They are acting like animals, vultures! Where's the insaniyat?

Lovely to see this from a lurker. Thankyou for voicing your feelings, Bayonetta. Yes, this forums's been completely unfair on this man who has been an integral part of most tasks this entire season. Hate for no real reason! For reasons beyond we can fathom, he has been scapegoated here.

Nobody on this thread though really cares or even bothers at times to even read those threads with biased and weird subject lines like "Why is Manu's hair like that?" or "Oh, what is this Manu?" πŸ˜†People on the forum timepass on insulting him. Many of us on this thread, have no time, mental space or intention to pull down other HMs as much as we have our own opinions. We just laugh at the nonsense going around and the lack of humanity as you said. I am sure Manu would have reacted likewise as well. No shor, no issues- just assertive action 😳
951405 thumbnail
Hello everyone 😳

Originally posted by: Bayonetta

Seriously all of this baseless hate and animosity in this forum is making me root for him now! I'd be pleased if he got the prize money suitcase. since Manveer or Bani are the laadla/laadis of the show respectively

I hope you stick by, because a lot of new bies are getting banned for whatever reason xD (maybe it's because the mods ban those who support Manu πŸ˜†)

In all seriousness, you are correct in this point in time, take whatever these celeb rooting fools with a grain of salt. They are not worth taking seirously over. People have been objective about Manveer (infact people are saying Manveer deserves to be ahead of Manu in the finale 🀒), but in case of Manu there's no objectivity, not from any non-Manu fandom, and the nose picking gif of Manu made to bash him was just sad. 🀒

The only time I get a little bit irritated is when claims of Manu faking tears from his mom are made. and it happened again. That's very below the belt and inhumane type disgusting comment that should not be justified in any way. 😑

Overall, don't take them seriously and just use the report function if they go too far. πŸ˜‰

Welcome to the forums 😊

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail
Well said uscgirl! Love ya πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Uma2010

For sure. Agree to the fact that Manu demolished the other team today. It was a yipppeee moment. What fun! I saw that moment on the loop. This man is truly fantastic. When others were into eggs and oil and snake khichdi 🀣 our man finishes it in one whoopie. No chillies, nothing torturous. I am impressed πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. He had said the day before that he would demolish them and how he did! πŸ‘ If Manveer proved himself the day before, Manu proved himself today. Koi war strategy ke liye isko bulao.. intelligence in buckets πŸ˜† And everything was done so very calmly and humourously- we were left laughing. Manu as Finalist! What a journey he's had and we've had on this forum πŸ˜† πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Spot on as usual, we never disagree when it comes to Manu. Our lines of thoughts are certainly connected for this loveable contestant. πŸ˜‰

Manu more than made up for it today with his sheer force of strength to slam the water at Bani's face and measuring Bani enough to make her slip away which also indirectly made way for Rohan to slip up because of his own stupidity. πŸ˜†

I was so happy and pleased in an evil sadistic way when I saw Manu slamming chugs of water at Bani and Rohan. Those two hypocrites deserve it. I was hoping for me, but this will satisfy me πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Overall Manu has brought a lot to the show, so for sure he deserves to be in the finale. Without him BB wouldn't all that interesting. 😳

Manu was better than Manveer in this task, and overall it's a team game, so without them, the team wouldn't have won. Manveer is definitely the MVP of the task, the same way Manu was the MVP in the solar task, and arguably the caller task.😊

In the end, without MAnu, Manveer wouldn't have made this far in the game, because he's been riding off of Manu's coat-tails for the whole duration of the show, and all footage acquired were initiated by Manu to begin with. So it's laughable to suggest Manveer deserves to be in the finale more than Manu.

Manu FTW!!! πŸ₯³
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -KadaKLonda-

im also good day . pics u posted are awesome .

hahah why so ? i hope u have a full great weekend too πŸ˜†

Thanks, Manu looked really dashing πŸ˜‰
My project and assignment got finished so the stress is over for now. πŸ˜†
951405 thumbnail
Seems a lot of hate threads for Manu as more than usual by the same mindless babbling flock of sheep. It means Manu is doing this job right and perfectly if people are this much fixated by him.

Love him, hate him, but ya can't ignore him 😳

--

I'll give credit to Manveer that he was great today. I liked the part where he grabbed Manu and honored him as well as himself for making it this far. That was a really great comment. Manveer when it came to the task was excellent. Still not fond of Manveer, but credit should be given when due.

Love the kiss Manu gave to Manveer. 😳

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Seems a lot of hate threads for Manu as more than usual by the same mindless babbling flock of sheep. It means Manu is doing this job right and perfectly if people are this much fixated by him.

Love him, hate him, but ya can't ignore him 😳

--

I'll give credit to Manveer that he was great today. I liked the part where he grabbed Manu and honored him as well as himself for making it this far. That was a really great comment. Manveer when it came to the task was excellent. Still not fond of Manveer, but credit should be given when due.

Love the kiss Manu gave to Manveer. 😳

true friendship 😳😳
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Manu was disappointed by losing to the other team in live voting for singing while eating thing. Wish he was not tied up with Bani...
Edited by KS_Minion - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail
Hello everyone 😳

Originally posted by: -KadaKLonda-

true friendship 😳😳

Lol well it's 100 percent genuine on Manu's side. Manveer's side is quite questionable. 😊

Will give my thoughts later this day. 😊

951405 thumbnail
As I was annoyed and astonished how people forget about Manu's contributions to the tasks accumulated in the show, referring to him as weak in this regard, and that he's a "freeloader"... one person even said he's Bani level which was rather offensive. Just goes to show how people still can not be objective about Manu which is rather sad since we are in the final week of the show. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I made a full detail post here:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4790076&TPN=5&#139880561

Hope you guys check it out. I highly recommend it!
(and yes I'm promoting myself right now πŸ˜†)

uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just remembered Manu also cut his doll to save Mona from nominations. I dont know why people keep saying Manu didnt do anything for Mona!

Also the igloo task he was top 3, he intentionally lost it for Manveer, then in the task where they were wearing tube in their neck, where they were throwing water from the tube, Manu and Gaurav were the clear chosen people for captaincy task later. But Manu gave up for Manveer again and let Manveer and Gaurav compete instead. So again he was top 3. Manu gave up because everyone including Manveer were doubting his friendship with Manveer.

Edited by uscgirl - 7 years ago