Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

951405 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Oh, for sure! Manu's last-man-standing material. He's been the lone source of my giggles, sadness, humour and awww-moments on the show. Was seeing Nitibha's interview the other day and she says she had learnt cooking from Manu inside the house. It's a very understated element on the show that Manu is often seen cooking not only for himself but for others as well. He's my Bigg Boss super man- calm, collected, strategic and graceful- with what seems rough exteriors, he's an uncut diamond 😳.

Spot on!

He's the only one that's even worth watching for the show. He's a very unique contestant that has the qualities of a winner. It's too bad that he had a bad day yesterday, because as he said he would've done the task at night if he had to if he didn't slip up. If he was aware of what made his hand slip. Manu can be also classified as a diamond in the rough 😊

951405 thumbnail
Agreed with you guys that that Manu was completely off today when it comes to mentally, focus and mentality. For someone who's mentally strong to lose at such a quick fashion is very surprising . I think his heart just wasn't in it today which is why he lost focus...

Maybe it was due to Mona's change in behaviour, and him missing his mother. He said to speak a lot with Mona's mom, so it must've been reminded him about his mother. Those tears could've been released due to suppression from those cases, and seeing a friend being somewhat tortured.

Originally posted by: Uma2010

By the way, this guy looked super hot in black at the beginning of the show today. Somebody force more black on him this last week 😳😳

Manu has the rugged good features that does make him good looking. He's alright when it comes to looks, and I find him better looking than the so called prince of India Rohan.

Hello amit! How are you?

As for me, I'm having a great day 😉

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
im also good day . pics u posted are awesome .

hahah why so ? i hope u have a full great weekend too 😆
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

The zoom up with Manu crying with both eyes open when he saw Manveer peforming the task saddened me as well. It was like someone threw at a pin at my heart. It was really uncomfortable to watch.

Why does Manu care about these backstabbers so much? 🤢 I just hope a well wisher comes in and explain to Manu that he doesn't have any friends in this house. They are all users.

Also I don't think Manveer was doing this for the team but more for himself to get the audience to have positive receptions on him. Nothing wrong with that though.

@Bold it's true, but all I know is that I will continue to support Manu regardless of what I feel about other contestants. Other contestants don't matter to me, and that's how it should be. 😉

Arre yaar. Totally agree. The truth is I care about Manu alone, since all the other HMs have shown their true colours more than explicitly whenever they got an opportunity. Some of them even had issues with Manu talking genuinely amicably about them on the live voting task- what does that say about them? 😕 But I am also at that stage of my life when I try to work my mind into not carrying strong negative emotions against anyone real or virtual- that too, this is a TV show at the end of the day. So Manu for the win 🥳 .Aur baaki sab, let them do whatever they want man, just so long as they don't trouble Manu man 😆
Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just finished watching episode, I have to say if Manveer stayed there on day 1 of the task the longest then Manu was the star on Day 2. How he totally psychologically scared the other team was just awesome! The technique with which he threw water on the other team was superb, he got TWO contestants out in just ONE shot! Thats amazing! The force with which he was throwing water and at the same time concerned about them too how he said Bani watch your mike and ear was so right. He finished the whole task in one hour... Because BB announced the time and the task started after 4:30 and at 5:30 Bani and Rohan lost their task! All due to MANU! And he was so funny at the same time! 😆

So whoever is saying Manveer was the star, I disagree with on Day 2 Manu didnt make them lose their task then Team Rohan would have won and Manveer's efforts would have gone in vain! How can people forget that! Not only that even though Bani and Rohan were instigating Manu by giving all credit to Manveer, when they were alone, they both said because of Manu's throwing water on them they lost and he was superb with that! So his enemies also gave him credit behind his back.

I saw Ravi Kishan also came to Manu first and then Manveer. He hugged him many times in the episode and said you are doing superb... So he gave many compliments to Manu
Edited by uscgirl - 7 years ago
1109664 thumbnail
I feel bad for how he gets bashed and insulted in this forum. As a long time lurker, it really pains to see how he crucified for doing anything within the rules of the game. I have seen people even accuse Manu of throwing fake tears for his mother. 😡 Recently he's even being bashed for picking his nose. It's like these people are really have hate and discrimination in their systems. I just hope they get some mental help because it's not healthy to hate a person who's only trying to win the show.

I'm not a Manu fangirl or anything, but I thought we can relate as it's disappointing in seeing this forum act for certain contestants, so thought of posting it here. They are acting like animals, vultures! Where's the insaniyat?
Edited by Bayonetta - 7 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bayonetta

I feel bad for how he gets bashed and insulted in this forum. As a long time lurker, it really pains to see how he crucified for doing anything within the rules of the game. I have seen people even accuse Manu of throwing fake tears for his mother. 😡 Recently he's even being bashed for picking his nose. It's like these people are really have hate and discrimination in their systems. I just hope they get some mental help because it's not healthy to hate a person who's only trying to win the show.

I'm not a Manu fangirl or anything, but I thought we can relate as it's disappointing in seeing this forum act for certain contestants, so thought of posting it here. They are acting like animals, vultures! Where's the insaniyat?

Why many are being unfair on Manu:

1109664 thumbnail
Seriously all of this baseless hate and animosity in this forum is making me root for him now! I'd be pleased if he got the prize money suitcase. since Manveer or Bani are the laadla/laadis of the show respectively
Edited by Bayonetta - 7 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uscgirl

Just finished watching episode, I have to say if Manveer stayed there on day 1 of the task the longest then Manu was the star on Day 2. How he totally psychologically scared the other team was just awesome! The technique with which he threw water on the other team was superb, he got TWO contestants out in just ONE shot! Thats amazing! The force with which he was throwing water and at the same time concerned about them too how he said Bani watch your mike and ear was so right. He finished the whole task in one hour... Because BB announced the time and the task started after 4:30 and at 5:30 Bani and Rohan lost their task! All due to MANU! And he was so funny at the same time! 😆

So whoever is saying Manveer was the star, I disagree with on Day 2 Manu didnt make them lose their task then Team Rohan would have won and Manveer's efforts would have gone in vain! How can people forget that! Not only that even though Bani and Rohan were instigating Manu by giving all credit to Manveer, when they were alone, they both said because of Manu's throwing water on them they lost and he was superb with that! So his enemies also gave him credit behind his back.

I saw Ravi Kishan also came to Manu first and then Manveer. He hugged him many times in the episode and said you are doing superb... So he gave many compliments to Manu

For sure. Agree to the fact that Manu demolished the other team today. It was a yipppeee moment. What fun! I saw that moment on the loop. This man is truly fantastic. When others were into eggs and oil and snake khichdi 🤣 our man finishes it in one whoopie. No chillies, nothing torturous. I am impressed 👏👏👏. He had said the day before that he would demolish them and how he did! 👏 If Manveer proved himself the day before, Manu proved himself today. Koi war strategy ke liye isko bulao.. intelligence in buckets 😆 And everything was done so very calmly and humourously- we were left laughing. Manu as Finalist! What a journey he's had and we've had on this forum 😆 🥳 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago
1109664 thumbnail
I agree Manu was great in the tasks
if only people can appreciate how good he was
he was absolutey outstanding, breathtaking, and excellent.