Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

951405 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Manu was excellent, he had a lot of fun, and he was great as a host. He was genuinely happy about Mona's so called "marriage'... The way he and Manveer imitated Mona-Vikrant was quite funny and humorous. M3 dancing was quite cute, although Manu still deserves better than to be dancing with these two manipulators. 😆

Didn't like Manveer's behaviour later on just because Manu made a joke on Lopa which was in fun. Manu just has a habit of teasing people when he's a great mood. So what's the harm?
Manu should stay firm of distance and not take what Manveer says seriously, because he's sounding like a hypocrite right now. I look for the day when Manu calls out Manveer's BS because that would be great.

Manu showed how much he cares about Mona, when he shown his displeasure at Rohan's comments to Mona about her marriage just being used as a TRP so she can more votes for him and be saved when nomination day comes in...(even if he may be right, it still shows how Manu cares about Mona when he doesn't like anyone badmouthing her, especially someone who isnt Mona's friend in Rohan)

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail
Haven't said this in a while, Manu FTW 🥳

Few pics

Embedded

Embedded

Embedded

Embedded

Embedded

Embedded
951405 thumbnail
Everyone's looking nice, especially Manu 😳

More pics
Embedded

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Manu was excellent, he had a lot of fun, and he was great as a host. He was genuinely happy about Mona's so called "marriage'... The way he and Manveer imitated Mona-Vikrant was quite funny and humorous. M3 dancing was quite cute, although Manu still deserves better than to be dancing with these two manipulators. 😆

Didn't like Manveer's behaviour later on just because Manu made a joke on Lopa which was in fun. Manu just has a habit of teasing people when he's a great mood. So what's the harm?
Manu should stay firm of distance and not take what Manveer says seriously, because he's sounding like a hypocrite right now. I look for the day when Manu calls out Manveer's BS because that would be great.

Manu showed how much he cares about Mona, when he shown his displeasure at Rohan's comments to Mona about her marriage just being used as a TRP so she can more votes for him and be saved when nomination day comes in...(even if he may be right, it still shows how Manu cares about Mona when he doesn't like anyone badmouthing her, especially someone who isnt Mona's friend in Rohan)

I completely agree, word for word, Sarah. Manu seriously had a lot of fun and all through it was clear that Manu was a genuine will-wisher for Mona. In fact I found him and Ravi Kishen on the same page in that. They had good things to say about Mona, make her feel special on her day and ensured that there was fun.

About Manveer, I am beginning to feel rather horrible at the moment. In fact he was one of those whom I didn't mind winning during the middle of show. But now, his behaviour's changed so much, while Manu has been consistent throughout. Manveer loves to be part of the inner circle of other HMs in his own way, but when it comes to Manu doing the same, he throws a spanner in the works. I am not sure if I want Manu to call him out in front of others or Salman- that's not just Manu, is it? He's very loyal with his friends when it comes to public conversation.

Anyway, Manu's hosting was spot on and so was his desi dancing. Loved him all the way.
Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail
Embedded

Word Count: 0

951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

I completely agree, word for word, Sarah. Manu seriously had a lot of fun and all through it was clear that Manu was a genuine will-wisher for Mona. In fact I found him and Ravi Kishen on the same page in that. They had good things to say about Mona, make her feel special on her day and ensured that there was fun.

About Manveer, I am beginning to feel rather horrible at the moment. In fact he was one of those whom I didn't mind winning during the middle of show. But now, his behaviour's changed so much, while Manu has been consistent throughout. Manveer loves to be part of the inner circle of other HMs in his own way, but when it comes to Manu doing the same, he throws a spanner in the works. I am not sure if I want Manu to call him out in front of others or Salman- that's not just Manu, is it? He's very loyal with his friends when it comes to public conversation.

Anyway, Manu's hosting was spot on and so was his desi dancing. Loved him all the way.

Same here, Manveer used to be my second favourite, but after his behaviour and current attitude after ticket as well as his lack of support for Manu when he could've used, it, he's no longer my second favourite. At this point, I'm neutral on him, and at points dislike him. He was okay yesterday, but today he really disappointed me again. He's becoming a joke now. 🤢 Kinda wish Manu would've just shouted at him, because Manveer deserves that from Manu. but you're right, Manu is soft when it comes to his friends, so he won't call him out infront of others, but I hope he does it one on one, and shows him how oddly he has behaved this whole week/lack of support material.

He was great, the Mona-pool crying joke, got a good grin out of me 😉

On a sidenote: I bet BB paid Ravi to give Manveer compliments. 😆

Uma2010 thumbnail
My heart went out to Manu's tears tonight seeing Manveer's state and ofcourse Manveer's showmanship and to the camaraderie they still share. Somewhere I even want the show to end soon so that their friendship may have a higher chance of survival. Half of their bedtime conversation went over my head and I need to hear it again for clarity. But I was giggling to myself over the joy of seeing them crack each other up.

By the way, Manu's task exit seemed a little erm... strange. Anybody felt so?

It is also ridiculous how easily our emotions pendulum from one end to another over other HMs with change of dynamics inside the house depending on where our hearts lie and who does what. One day we like somebody and the next day we don't and vice-versa.

Uma2010 thumbnail

By the way, this guy looked super hot in black at the beginning of the show today. Somebody force more black on him this last week 😳😳
Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira.Kesnon

Regardless of what happened, he's still the best damn fine contestant in the show. 😎

Oh, for sure! Manu's last-man-standing material. He's been the lone source of my giggles, sadness, humour and awww-moments on the show. Was seeing Nitibha's interview the other day and she says she had learnt cooking from Manu inside the house. It's a very understated element on the show that Manu is often seen cooking not only for himself but for others as well. He's my Bigg Boss super man- calm, collected, strategic and graceful- with what seems rough exteriors, he's an uncut diamond 😳.
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

My heart went out to Manu's tears tonight seeing Manveer's state and ofcourse Manveer's showmanship and to the camaraderie they still share. Somewhere I even want the show to end soon so that their friendship may have a higher chance of survival. Half of their bedtime conversation went over my head and I need to hear it again for clarity. But I was giggling to myself over the joy of seeing them crack each other up.

By the way, Manu's task exit seemed a little erm... strange. Anybody felt so?

It is also ridiculous how easily our emotions pendulum from one end to another over other HMs with change of dynamics inside the house depending on where our hearts lie and who does what. One day we like somebody and the next day we don't and vice-versa.

The zoom up with Manu crying with both eyes open when he saw Manveer peforming the task saddened me as well. It was like someone threw at a pin at my heart. It was really uncomfortable to watch.

Why does Manu care about these backstabbers so much? 🤢 I just hope a well wisher comes in and explain to Manu that he doesn't have any friends in this house. They are all users.

Also I don't think Manveer was doing this for the team but more for himself to get the audience to have positive receptions on him. Nothing wrong with that though.

@Bold it's true, but all I know is that I will continue to support Manu regardless of what I feel about other contestants. Other contestants don't matter to me, and that's how it should be. 😉