Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

951405 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: RainbowSkies

100th post!

Manu zindabaad! Long live Manu, for victory!

Congrats on your special 100th post and we're all happy that Manu will be in the top 5 now. He does for sure deserve to be here, infact he deserves to win and be crowned winner. 😳
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

That would be a bit tricky now, because if he does not play his cards right he would be blamed as disloyal friend and would generate sympathy votes for Manveer. But then he is an intelligent man, let's see if he and how he takes his game forward.

Manu is the most intelligent person in house. Even if he has to cut loose and veer off Manveer, he would take care to ensure most viewers understand his reasons and he doesn't take the flak for the move.

You can't convince all fans howsoever hard you may try but Manu's intelligence means he won't do something stupid or just go by instincts without considering all Pros and cons.
Edited by -Cruiser- - 7 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: uscgirl

Missed u Sarah!πŸ€—Where were u? One day i dont see your posts I start missing youπŸ˜†

Dear u post it on main page. I dont mind. I dont want to be TM, I will just come and argue with them!πŸ˜†

Girls...don't kill me for this...I would be too happy, if Manu, the most intelligent one in house finishes in Top-2...πŸ˜›πŸ‘

Its mere caricaturing and light hearted fun take for smiles and laughs together😊:

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Manu is the most intelligent person in house. Even if he has to cut loose and veer off Manveer, he would take care to ensure most viewers understand his reasons and he doesn't take the flak for the move.

You can't convince all fans howsoever hard you may try but Manu's intelligence means he won't do something stupid or just go by instincts without considering all Pros and cons.

Good to read a sensible analysis post on manu,a very rare thing in this forum ..totally agree with your perspective πŸ‘πŸΌ
951405 thumbnail

That's true. Manu has made a craft in his mind, to which he will follow. He will think about both the positives and negatives, while planning ahead. It will certainly be tough on him because he genuiely cares about Manveer as a brother and friend, even if the latter might not.

It would be best if he decide to amp it up, and play more of an individual style. Although his strengths do come out in group related tasks.

Love the colored font πŸ˜ƒ
951405 thumbnail

Girls...don't kill me for this...I would be too happy, if Manu, the most intelligent one in house finishes in Top-2...πŸ˜›πŸ‘

Its mere caricaturing and light hearted fun take for smiles and laughs together😊:

Don't worry I loved it. You can promote here anytime you want πŸ˜†

I made a post it on as well, showing my appreciation 😳
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Work's been taking away my time from this forum, but not from seeing Manu on Bigg Boss πŸ˜†

Totally enjoyed Manu yesterday. He was in his elements and at total ease with Mona ki shaadi 😳. I also felt better about Vikrant yesterday. I don't like him calling Mona "tubelight" and stuff in public, but like Manu said, itspeaks more Vikrant not knowing how to behave in public space than throwing suspect his relationship with Mona. I don't think Vikrant's particularly bad at heart, just a bit "rapid fire"πŸ˜† And that girl's thrilled to bits and so, all's well.

Chalo, I am truly happy for Manu and he seems to have gained new energy and is putting Manveer in his place as well, without being rude about it. Also, Mona's wedding seems to have taken a lot off his shoulders and the guy's actually smiling and laughing. Woo Hoo πŸ₯³ Manu for the win! What a fantastic journey he's had!

Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Work's been taking away my time from this forum, but not from seeing Manu on Bigg Boss πŸ˜†

Totally enjoyed Manu yesterday. He was in his elements and at total ease with Mona ki shaadi 😳. I also felt better about Vikrant yesterday. I don't like him calling Mona "tubelight" and stuff in public, but like Manu said, itspeaks more Vikrant not knowing how to behave in public space than throwing suspect his relationship with Mona. I don't think Vikrant's particularly bad at heart, just a bit "rapid fire"πŸ˜† And that girl's thrilled to bits and so, all's well.

Chalo, I am truly happy for Manu and he seems to have gained new energy and is putting Manveer in his place as well, without being rude about it. Also, Mona's wedding seems to have taken a lot of his shoulders and the guy's actually smiling and laughing. Woo Hoo πŸ₯³ Manu for the win! What a fantastic journey he's had!

Same here, I can relate when it comes to work (and school)! πŸ˜†

Manu was exceptional yesterday. I felt like Vikrant at every chance attempted to put Manu down, but failed. Infact there were some points that he agreed with him, and showed quite a bit of respect for her bf but Vikrant showed such ungrateful-ness that it was really unsightly to watch. 🀒

Honestly didn't like to watch the episode mainly because it was focused on Mona and Vikrant, two attention seekers... but I did love how much fun the housemates were having as it was a long time we saw everyone that happy which was a nice sight to watch.😊

The whole marriage is just a sham. Vikrant just wanted his whole day of attention to himself infront of the cameras, and Mona without thinking, just goes along with it πŸ€ͺ

Plus it was really dumb for Vikrant to bring up Om's actions toward Mona, she can't control him, she didn't have any problem with the whole issue at hand, so I don't really see the point of Vikrant bringing up such negativity, as it was really dumb. Your marriage is like the next day, so atleast have the decency to think positive and happy thoughts... Then he says the BS about how people would be shocked to such events about certain contestants or something like that... Well we seen it Vikrant, so stop being desperate and think positive for your own marriage.πŸ₯±

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

The whole marriage is just a sham. .πŸ₯±

Shhh... don't get me talking about it. Any wedding/engagement on reality TV is completely blah and Vikrant looking into the camera at different moments was even more so. But I had earlier thought of him as a complete ruffian and I feel slightly better that he is just a silly bully now... hehe. Chalo, I don't want to comment on a married couple's life and what is to become of Mona now is her own matured decision whatever that be.

Humre Manu toh lekin kushaal aur sahi salamat hai 😳
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Shhh... don't get me talking about it. Any wedding/engagement on reality TV is completely blah and Vikrant looking into the camera at different moments was even more so. But I had earlier thought of him as a complete ruffian and I feel slightly better that he is just a silly bully now... hehe. Chalo, I don't want to comment on a married couple's life and what is to become of Mona now is her own matured decision whatever that be.

Humre Manu toh lekin kushaal aur sahi salamat hai 😳

I'm glad that it was edited, well the episode, and the whole ceremony was evidently fast forwarded and we only saw a few minutes. It looked so fake and rushed πŸ˜† Vikrant's parents weren't even in attendance, and Mona didn't even say bye to her mother when she left. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Manu was looking really good. Everyone was πŸ˜‰