Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
That's nice naa . One step closer to finale . I guess he will reach finale.
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I haven't watched episode πŸ€” can anyone provide me short brief updates ?
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
YAY! Manu is finalist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
uscgirl thumbnail
What is wrong with Mona! Why she is so overreacting?? I mean when Manu said that she can throw the box in the fire then whats wrong with her?? Did she think then she will be all Mahaan by doing that... infact she was putting pressure on other contestants to follow her by all that crying..

Its finale if anyone chooses not to get nominated its absolutely valid. Manu was so right in telling her that why she had to run and go first to decide that she is delivering the parcel... Why she use her brain for a change and see what others are doing and not put such unnecessary pressure on Manu... Thank God Manu didnt have Mona's parcel otherwise he would be compelled to get nominated as well.. That would have been so stupid!

I have a feeling that Mona knew about the shadi drama and hence she got herself nominated so that get audience sympathy...This is getting really creepy now how her bf is treated like a contestant and is staying in the house with all... Anything for 5 minutes of fame!🀒 Creepy bf...
uscgirl thumbnail
Also Manu WKW speech to the live audience was superb! How gracefully and honestly he addressed how he deserves to win! and all the points he mentioned about others negatives were on the dot! He was absolutely right and he is much better than all of them!

Manu FTW! Clearly he was so impressive that others couldnt take it... Rohan and Lopa pressed the buzzer while Bani didnt even get up from her seat, a reaction that Manu was too good. Both Manveer and Bani were saying something through eye contact with each other and trying to pull Manu down! But like Manu said if he doesnt think bad of others then why would he speak bad of others for just the sake of task!! How good at heart he is! Superb!

Manveer has completely changed after he is been back from the mall. This happens to shallow people when something is given to them that is beyond they can digest! He has become jealous, snaps and insults his friend Manu and completely lost the plot! He cant even say the same compliment back to Manu when Manu said bro hope you win... Manveer didnt even say same to you... even just as a gesture! That shows how selfish one can become that cant even say it for the sake of saying it! Unbelievable!

uscgirl thumbnail
One sane article:
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bigg-boss-10-10-times-the-salman-khans-show-offended-us-and-got-away-with-it/

About Manu in the article:

"The contestants defamed Manu Punjabi and Mona Lisa's friendship

Believe it or not, according to me, it was the contestants who started the entire Manu-Mona Lisa controversy. It started when Karan Mehra and Gaurav Chopra noticed their brewing friendship and put a label on it. That's when it became such a wild fire. Mona Lisa and Manu have been clarifying since the beginning that they are nothing but good friends. What does it take for a guy and girl to prove to the world that they are just friends? Why two people are expected to declare and prove their friendship to the world is beyond my understanding.

Om Swami openly called women in the house characterless'

The self-proclaimed God man went on to doing more unacceptable things in the house but this is where everything started. During one of the tasks, Om Swami went on to calling Lokesh Kumari Sharma and Lopamudra Raut characterless. This guy who called women of the house Devi' and Beti' also questioned their character. Not to mention, he also added to the Mona-Manu controversy later on when everyone started talking about it. And this is not the only offensive thing he has done in the house."

Look its Manveer whos been crazy angry and violent all the time and not Manu! People tag Manu also along with Manveer just because he is his friend and standing there!

"Manveer Gurjar passed nasty comments at Rohan Mehra

For one of the tasks, Rohan was dressed up in a skirt and a dupatta and Manveer passed a nasty comment at him for dressing up as a woman. Manveer offended the LGBT community by passing such comments at Rohan. Just because a man is wearing a woman's clothes, it doesn't make him any less of a man and people need to understand these basic things."

Edited by uscgirl - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail
Hey everyone, and uscgirl πŸ€— Finally a sane article that exposes Salman Khan, along with favouritism shown toward other contestants. I hope you post this on the main thread so people can open their eyes on this.

951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -KadaKLonda-

I haven't watched episode πŸ€” can anyone provide me short brief updates ?

On yesterday episode

On Manu.

In the morning, Mona didn't like how Manu was acting around Bani and Lopa, or something along those lines. ( I didn't pay attention) Manu says he's not connected to what she's saying...Then Mona was being kinda arrogant by saying that she should just stay quiet and walks off.

During task.
Mona had Manu's parcel.

Mona did the crying act to save Manu's package, and nominate herself
Manu attempted to persuade her to think about herself several times, and it most likely isn't going to be her mother. Think for herself and that it's only 15 days that he'll see his family anyway.
Mona decided to stay firm in this decision (something along the lines that she would regret, which Manu shown to be hesitant as he didn't want to put pressure on her. After Mona announces her decision to BB, Manu decided Mona should wrap the package. Inside the parcel was a cup that was decorated by Manu's gf using fonts and a picture.

Manu had Bani's purcel, Bani said it's okay to burn, and Manu burned it.

Some dialogues thrown here and there, but overall that should be the gist of it.

Haven't seen today's episode yet.
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
uscgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Hey everyone, and uscgirl πŸ€— Finally a sane article that exposes Salman Khan, along with favouritism shown toward other contestants. I hope you post this on the main thread so people can open their eyes on this.

Missed u Sarah!πŸ€—Where were u? One day i dont see your posts I start missing youπŸ˜†

Dear u post it on main page. I dont mind. I dont want to be TM, I will just come and argue with them!πŸ˜†
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uscgirl

Missed u Sarah!πŸ€—Where were u? One day i dont see your posts I start missing youπŸ˜†

Dear u post it on main page. I dont mind. I dont want to be TM, I will just come and argue with them!πŸ˜†

Haha, I was busy as I'm doing a presentation for an assignment in a few days 😊

I'll give it a day, and if no one has posted it yet, then I will create it tomorrrow. Fair? πŸ˜‰