Views

Users

Frequent Posters

951405 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Manu's current occupation is of real estate, if anyone wants to know. 😊
951405 thumbnail
My 2000th post perfectly used in this thread.

Manu FTW! 🥳

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

I completely agree to what you've said, but it's so ridiculous to call him a gossip-monger and back-biter that it doesn't affect me a bit. Like you said, he talks everything on people's faces too- so slotting him as back-biter is misguided. As for Bani, the lesser said the better. She has played divide-and-rule to the T using back-biting... um sophisticated angrezi wali backbiting 😆 as her fondest weapon.

He's neither a gossip monger, because gossip mongers spend 3-4 hours speaking about a contestant in various and myriads of ways, neither his he a backbiter when he is upfront with the contestant he talks about the next day.

People can label whatever they want, in the end, what they say is invalid.

Yes, the less said about Bani the better. She's not even worth discussing 😆

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Sarah ji . I haven't watched episode yet . Plz update me .
Sorry i asked u abt update coz it's difficult to judge in forum that who are your real friends and who pretends to be your friend 😊 people dual nature really hurts me .. if I'm good with them then I also expect them to be good with me .. and that's my problem . I expect from strangers here and get tangled with their fake friendship 🤔
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am in extremely mixed feelings after today's episode and I don't feel like writing much at the moment. More than anything tomorrow's task makes me feel apprehensive for Manu- not whether he'd be nominated or not, but as to how much this man has taken within the house. And after everything, it's all an orchestrated game.
Secondly, I have serious issues with the Comedy Circus genre of humour, the roast kind and I completely dislike how Mona's often the butt of jokes- be it her career in bhojpuri, her figure or something else. Today she was likened to a cow as well. I mean, on one end we say women have to be respected within society and on the other end, this is today's idea of comedy?
Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -KadaKLonda-

Hello Sarah ji . I haven't watched episode yet . Plz update me .

Sorry i asked u abt update coz it's difficult to judge in forum that who are your real friends and who pretends to be your friend 😊 people dual nature really hurts me .. if I'm good with them then I also expect them to be good with me .. and that's my problem . I expect from strangers here and get tangled with their fake friendship 🤔

Some of us feel that Manveer has been using Manu in the pretense of friendship, mainly because Manveer has done absolutely nothing for Manu when it came to his biggest goals, and achievements when it pertains to captainship of which Manu desperately strives to have. Rohan even questioned Manveer on this caller task, and Manveer responds with "everyone has their own style". When push comes to shove, Manu has done much more for Manveer, and infact Mona has done even more for Manu than Manveer has.

951405 thumbnail
In the beginning of the episode, Manu was in a conversation with Mona and duly noted that Manveer for quite some time has been shown a different behaviour, especially when it comes to his tone and mood. There's some level of difference between them, as they are sitting less with each other. Manveer is spending more time with Bani now, etc.

I feel like the ticket to finale card has gone over Manveer's head, and is being very overconfident and smug about it to a point that he doesn't even care about Manu's viewpoints for a fair amount now... I miss the old Manveer.

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Sarah 🤗
Haven't watched episode but looking forward for ExCtly ng week ahead.
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

I am in extremely mixed feelings after today's episode and I don't feel like writing much at the moment. More than anything tomorrow's task makes me feel apprehensive for Manu- not whether he'd be nominated or not, but as to how much this man has taken within the house. And after everything, it's all an orchestrated game.

Secondly, I have serious issues with the Comedy Circus genre of humour, the roast kind and I completely dislike how Mona's often the butt of jokes- be it her career in bhojpuri, her figure or something else. Today she was likened to a cow as well. I mean, on one end we say women have to be respected within society and on the other end, this is today's idea of comedy?

Work has really tired me, so I don't feel like writing too much myself nor am I in the mood to debunk baseless and invalid negativity thrown at Manu in the main threads.. 🥱

I liked the episode generally but did have some complaints, primarily the one where Mona was being reffered to as a cow indirectly as a joke made by Krishna, how he states Manu is crazy, etc... Absolutely correct, women in the society are supposed to be respected, and yet in the idea of comedy, the former's ideology goes out the window. I didn't like the beginning of the episode where Manveer was being kind of a dick to his friends

I also disliked how Salman disapproved somewhat of Manu's intentions in the solar task showing once again his apparent bias for Bani as usual when he said that Manu should not have broken the pact... *yawn*

The parts that I generally liked in the episode

Manu/Manveer referring to Rohan as a immature baccha. Bharti concurs, afterwards when Rohan was doing some non-humorous act with the gun when he's called upon in the fortune seeking task. I liked how Manu was laughing his butt off at Bharti's comments toward Rohan. 😊

Govinda was the best part of the episode, seriously made me laugh a lot and was 10 x better than Krushna and his acts. His mouth piece the way he rolls with his tongue shtick was quite fun. Manu, Manveer and Mona performed the best when it came to that tongue rolling task.

Also the wrestling episode was nice too the way Manveer manhandled pipsqueak Rohan. 😳
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -KadaKLonda-

Hello Sarah 🤗

Haven't watched episode but looking forward for ExCtly ng week ahead.

Hey amit! 😊
The episode hasn't aired yet here, but I'll be looking forward to it, because the precap was quite promising. Manu was shown to cry, and most likely had to be about his mom and her belongings. 😔