Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

951405 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
One thing I'll commend Salman is when he brought up the jail incident. . The comment Rohan used against Manu in the caller game, which was originally made by Andy.

A few moments later

Salman answered: Telling him, so what if he went to jail? or something like that. Mujhse bhi puchao na? Rohan questions, Salman answers yes.

Rohan answered well there's a jail in BB house too... with Salman responding that there's a big difference between real life jail and BB jail which Rohan had no answer to.

Salman really took Rohan to task there, and Manu thanked the former for it. Good work by Salman in that sequence.

It wasn't much in the grand scheme of things, but still I appreciate it. 😊

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Great post Cruiser!

That's a great outlook analysis. Manu was the poor scape goat in all of this all for Bani to be cuddled more on.

In order to cool the flames on Bani for a moments of time, he handpicked Manu as a victim for him to take the subject in a different way, so Bani can gather her thoughts. A very clever and convenient way by BB's team. 👏🤢

Did you see how rudely Bani was with everyone? Not once did Salman ever reprimand her for that, and spoke to her softly... and it's funny how blind the BB makers are to suggest that Manveer simply listens to Manu's talk as if they conveniently forgotten how much contributed to his talks.

Manveer and Bani are pretty much handpicked by the BB team to be in the top 2 now.

@Bold, so true. You nailed it perfectly. I shouldn't have watched the episode and should've just saw your post at the bold, because I'd be spared atleast some free time now 😆

Remarkable post overall, dude!

Because of your feedback Reema, have converted it to a Topic post as well...😛

951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Because of your feedback Reema, have converted it to a Topic post as well...😛

Great job! Thank you for making the topic, as it will once again open eyes for a lot of people especially when it comes to the timing of it.

951405 thumbnail
Manu now needs to play the same way he did for the past week, and so but now he needs to be more independent and less reliance on people like Manveer.

Stay Strong Manu. Manu FTW. 🥳

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hello everyone !!
Happy that Manu got 55 of support from everyone!!
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -KadaKLonda-

Hello everyone !!

Happy that Manu got 55 of support from everyone!!

Hello Amit! 😊
Which is really great, and shows how much Manu has evolved infront of the audience. 😳
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
How z u Sarah ji ?
Correct !!
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Manu now needs to play the same way he did for the past week, and so but now he needs to be more independent and less reliance on people like Manveer.

Stay Strong Manu. Manu FTW. 🥳

That would be a bit tricky now, because if he does not play his cards right he would be blamed as disloyal friend and would generate sympathy votes for Manveer. But then he is an intelligent man, let's see if he and how he takes his game forward.
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

That would be a bit tricky now, because if he does not play his cards right he would be blamed as disloyal friend and would generate sympathy votes for Manveer. But then he is an intelligent man, let's see if he and how he takes his game forward.

True, it's a very tricky now, as if you are standing on a bridge pathway to a volcano, that one bad move, and it's game over.

He should be loyal to Manveer (even if Manveer doesn't deserve it) but he should also play a bit more independently and solo game. Interract with others more, and engage accordingly.
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -KadaKLonda-

How z u Sarah ji ?

Correct !!

I'm fine! I was at a friend's birthday party, so had fun. Then later on, I watched the episode, which I thought was kind of boring. 😆
You?