Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

I'm so angry that that the stupid piece of crap Salman bashed Manu in WKW in favour of his laadli Bani.. Like what the hell? ðŸ˜Ą

Will comment on previous posts later. 😊

Here, Manu became a scapegoat for Salman to be able to do the balancing act.

It is no secret Salman and BB team know Bani's snapping point is at a very low level and they tend to be extremely cautious when speaking or dealing with her.

Just last week Bani was dissing Salman with a non stop "Are you kidding me?...My boarding allowed me to make calls...yes..it's a very good boarding" and Salman was all meek and "Maam-Maam" all the time.

In latest Bani-Lopa fight, Manu and the rest perceived Lopa as nastier vamp because they were not privy to what all Bani had said in her call to Lopa and erroneously assumed Lopa was all evil here and Bani the innocent victim.😊

Salman (read team BB), had no choice but to make things clear...but even as Salman was asked to inform housemates where all and how Bani was wrong,not for a moment it was forgotten Bani's snapping point is low and in an 'Apni Izzat Apne Haath Mein" kind of helplessness, Manu became scapegoat and got told if he says Bani gossips behind backs, he too does...(please note Salman didn't say if others back bite, you too do Manu...it was straight and prompt molly coddle of Bani to ensure she stays calm once she gets exposed on her call contents to Lopa...and this continued forward to "Heyy girls hug and please come to my party...)...😛

"Bani you started it all...Bani you abused on mom first...Bani you started from high pitch and called Lopa a gold digger..went to her father...looks...marriage...you are coming out wrong on all this...BUT PLEASE BANI...PLEASE DON'T SNAP...PLEASE...COME TO MY PARTY...HUG AND MAKE UP...HEY MANU...YOU TOO GOSSIP LIKE BANI YAAR...BANI DON'T SNAP PLEASE"...(((WKW in a nutshell))😛
Edited by -Cruiser- - 7 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
That live voting surely had few loopholes but Manu's speech was completely bang on, his competitive skill is awesome. Definately Knows everyone's weak points.
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

It is no secret Salman and BB team know Bani's snapping point is at a very low level and they tend to be extremely cautious when speaking or dealing with her.

Just last week Bani was dissing Salman with a non stop "Are you kidding me?...My boarding allowed me to make calls...yes..it's a very good boarding" and Salman was all meek and "Maam-Maam" all the time.

In latest Bani-Lopa fight, Manu and the rest perceived Lopa as nastier vamp because they were not privy to what all Bani had said in her call to Lopa and erroneously assumed Lopa was all evil here and Bani the innocent victim.😊

Salman (read team BB), had no choice but to make things clear...but even as Salman was asked to inform housemates where all and how Bani was wrong,not for a moment it was forgotten Bani's snapping point is low and in an 'Apni Izzat Apne Haath Mein" kind of helplessness, Manu became scapegoat and got told if he says Bani gossips behind backs, he too does...(please note Salman didn't say if others back bite, you too do Manu...it was straight and prompt molly coddle of Bani to ensure she stays calm once she gets exposed on her call contents to Lopa...and this continued forward to "Heyy girls hug and please come to my party...)...😛

"Bani you started it all...Bani you abused on mom first...Bani you started from high pitch and called Lopa a gold digger..went to her father...looks...marriage...you are coming out wrong on all this...BUT PLEASE BANI...PLEASE DON'T SNAP...PLEASE...COME TO MY PARTY...HUG AND MAKE UP...HEY MANU...YOU TOO GOSSIP LIKE BANI YAAR...BANI DON'T SNAP PLEASE"...(((WKW in a nutshell))😛

Weekend ka Ch#tiyapa. 😆
Salman acted like a babysitter handling Bani's act.
Yaar insaan kitna bhi bada ho jaaye Ladkiyo ke samne neecha he reh jata.
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Oh my my... where do I start? I am so glad for Manu tonight! And people were manaoing premature rangraliyan on what Salman said on twitter and other threads ðŸĪŠ. I swear I have absolutely no issues with what Salman said today- khamakha log exaggerate karte hai. Yes, everybody's been gossiping and Manu was picked out unnecessarily perhaps. Haan, he was accused of and perhaps in sexist terms of being whatever, but just look at the number of times Salman actually gave value to Manu's opinion. Not once was he cut off. I would rather Salman take a simple class or two of Manu's than remain indifferent to him like he is to say Rohan or Nitibha or Mona. So Manu... woo hoo! You stay strong dude! It is so clear that Salman talks to Manu man to man and not papa to bachcha 😆

Now, those outside India (Manu's fans in particular) just have to see the show online. Our regions cut off the last task completely (as always, it is the last 15+ mins that goes chop-chop at their editor's desk). Manu got an opportunity (and thanks to Manveer and Mona for that) to represent his case towards being Top 2 and in the live India voting that followed, 55% of Indians saw him in Top 2. Even our government was made with lesser majority, so, this is a great. Ofcourse other contestants may fare better, but this was lovely to know that Manu is indeed popular with more than 50% of India- 55% rather. I know this says nothing about who will win BB10, which is another ball game altogether, but so much for this forum and all its berserk representation ðŸĪĢ

Again, I saw Manu as forthright as he is always- when required to mention why he was better than all other contestants, he was genuinely good in pointing out others' attributes and still managed to mention how he scored above them and he was bang on on all the points. This guy is such a born leader- all he needs is a good platform to showcase his skills. And I really did not get what Rohan and Lopa had issues with, especially Rohan, when Manu had said such good things- felt like Lopa had hit the buzzer, so I have to do it as well 😆

Yeah it wasn't much, I think it was only like for like a minute or so the criticizing that went on, and people said he was going to use in clips or something stupid to show what he meant 😆
However I had a few issues with Salman grilling Manu, even if it was briefly. The timing: At this point in time, contestants who perform and play superbly during the week should be shown positive especially when the finale is reaching. Had Salman did this to Manu say even a week ago, or 2 I wouldn't have had a problem with it.

How Salman said that Manveer only listens, when Manu is taking about contestants. which is bullshit! Manveer contributes just as much as Manu does in this regard. However I'm not surprised that Salman read the pamphlet for this one on the BB editor's manual, and avoided the grill for him.

All in all I don't like Salman for how lenient and pampering he has done for Bani's sake, but I'll admit he wasn't too rough on Manu, so thank god for that.

Manu obviously was quite frustrated afterwards as he took it to heart, and kinda went angry on Mona later on, but it was good that they patched up later on. 😊

951405 thumbnail

I'd also like to add that when Manu had to mention two contestants in the Top 2 tonight, he picked Bani and not Lopa inspite of the fact that the popular breeze was pro-Lopa after Salman's interaction and he may have personally preferred her as well just as he'd have personally wanted Mona to stay over Nitibha. It takes strength to say what one believes in without being aggressive and partial.

Being the first one asked to name the Top 2 and since Bigg Boss had mentioned that the winner could be celebrities or Indiawalley, his mind immediately thought in terms of one from each group and having seen the reactions outside at the mall, it was his belief that Bani would be in the Top 2.

So, as always, am impressed that when it comes to giving opinion, he never falters- be it before HMs, audience or Salman. When it comes to standing with his friends on a task, be it protecting them or arguing on their behalf- he's never faltered there either. Manu for the win!

Good eye there! That's the type of definite quality only Manu has shown to have for the remaining contestants. This is why Mona pretty much realizes that Manu tends to be right which is why she backs off.

Manu is the one who takes on the tough jobs, and never lets his body and mind of work whither away compared to others. He's been fair regardless of who it is, and you're right about @bold 👏
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Great post Cruiser!

That's a great outlook analysis. Manu was the poor scape goat in all of this all for Bani to be cuddled more on.

In order to cool the flames on Bani for a moments of time, he handpicked Manu as a victim for him to take the subject in a different way, so Bani can gather her thoughts. A very clever and convenient way by BB's team. 👏ðŸĪĒ

Did you see how rudely Bani was with everyone? Not once did Salman ever reprimand her for that, and spoke to her softly... and it's funny how blind the BB makers are to suggest that Manveer simply listens to Manu's talk as if they conveniently forgotten how much contributed to his talks.

Manveer and Bani are pretty much handpicked by the BB team to be in the top 2 now.

@Bold, so true. You nailed it perfectly. I shouldn't have watched the episode and should've just saw your post at the bold, because I'd be spared atleast some free time now 😆

Remarkable post overall, dude!

951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skybully

That live voting surely had few loopholes but Manu's speech was completely bang on, his competitive skill is awesome. Definately Knows everyone's weak points.

I'm not completely informed by the live voting stuff going on when it comes to the ranings, but I hope Manu continues to get plenty of votes, as he's the most deserving to be here in this show. ðŸ˜ģ

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You guys need to understand BB has made his choice Manveer to represent commoners and Bani to represent celebs, rest all would be shown in negative light either in episodes or in WKW. People who are saying that Lopa was favored tonight, was wrong Bani clearly went physical first but was not even nominated, they had balance that out. And as Cruiser has written to cool Bani down they had to put a blame on Manu.
951405 thumbnail

Clever, yes. Strategist double yes.

Sarah, he meant Praneet of course 😉😆
Say whatever you want to man, just don't trouble others man 😆 Welcome!

Humorous? Triple yes! Likeable? Quadruple yes! 😉
Oh right, I forgot. I don't care about serials anymore. Other than Bhabhi ghar par hain 😆

xD stahppp 😆

Btw, look at your profile, you have a pending friendship request waiting for a week now. 😆

951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

You guys need to understand BB has made his choice Manveer to represent commoners and Bani to represent celebs, rest all would be shown in negative light either in episodes or in WKW. People who are saying that Lopa was favored tonight, was wrong Bani clearly went physical first but was not even nominated, they had balance that out. And as Cruiser has written to cool Bani down they had to put a blame on Manu.

Yep, but it won't stop us from complaining 😆
It's sad that BB made their choice, rather than go with the flow and show everyone in a positive-negative light ratio dependent on how they perceive themselves in the show.
Hopefully BB surprises us though, as it's getting quite predictable.

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago