Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I'd also like to add that when Manu had to mention two contestants in the Top 2 tonight, he picked Bani and not Lopa inspite of the fact that the popular breeze was pro-Lopa after Salman's interaction and he may have personally preferred her as well just as he'd have personally wanted Mona to stay over Nitibha. It takes strength to say what one believes in without being aggressive and partial.

Being the first one asked to name the Top 2 and since Bigg Boss had mentioned that the winner could be celebrities or Indiawalley, his mind immediately thought in terms of one from each group and having seen the reactions outside at the mall, it was his belief that Bani would be in the Top 2.

So, as always, am impressed that when it comes to giving opinion, he never falters- be it before HMs, audience or Salman. When it comes to standing with his friends on a task, be it protecting them or arguing on their behalf- he's never faltered there either. Manu for the win!
Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am pasting here what I wrote in one of the posts:

If Manu is accused of back biting then the same people should also give him credit that the exact same thing he spoke behind the person, the next instance in the episode you will see that he goes and says the same thing to that person! So I dont know if this is called back biting anymore?!😕

Also, l completely agree with Manu that what he talks behind someone's back is not like it will harm that person its more like his analysis of that person in that situation, which we all have seen in the season that Manu is been able to predict on the dot about any HM in this house, which infact is an amazing quality!

More, what Bani does is aag lagao, which is not just back biting it is much worse. She actually manipulates and twists the words and represents in such a way to instigate one person against another so that they fight and become enemies. Manu has not done this. So there is a difference here.

On topic, If you dont like Manu then you must surely not like Bani also as she is doing much worse in this department. Also if this is Manu's only negative in the house then he should be a winner then because others have done much worse things in the house.😃
Edited by uscgirl - 7 years ago
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uscgirl

I am telling you, they are clearing all the negatives for Bani, so that they can justify her winning. She is a fixed winner.🤢Have you read all the media articles, from the beginning of the show they have been always in favor of Bani. Even when she is not doing anything they invent things to write about her, when in that week so many other important things happened in the show.. Always portrays Bani in a positive light however violent or inappropriate or selfish or insensitive or a user she has behaved! Manu opened her game hence he will be attacked by BB team.

Clearly Bani attacked Lopa today but BB said it is both their faults!! How! Lopa was just doing her task and Bani did violence not Lopa. She should have been kicked out!

Till now I was not believing it that Bani is the fixed winner but after watching today's episode there is no doubt in my mind that BB had signed a contract with Bani to declare her the winner of BB10. Its really not fair. 😳
Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

xD That's the fun of it, we probably wouldn't have agreed when it came to other contestants, but I really can't stand Juhi whatsoever 😆 There was something about Kamya that I liked, and she was superb in tasks. Last time I saw Rishab was at some talk show host convention with Lokesh.

Haha, rules are on first page, but I guess some off-topic chatter is allowed as long as we don't get too carried away and stir away from the topic on hand 😉

Haan, in my defence, the Juhi season I saw irregularly, plus I had this huge hangover baggage of Hussein-Juhi from Kumkum 😃. Achcha... Rishabh I need to look up then. I sure swear not to carry this thread beyond this limit 😆.
Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uscgirl

I am pasting here what I wrote in one of the posts:

If Manu is accused of back biting then the same people should also give him credit that the exact same thing he spoke behind the person, the next instance in the episode you will see that he goes and says the same thing to that person! So I dont know if this is called back biting anymore?!😕

Also, l completely agree with Manu that what he talks behind someone's back is not like it will harm that person its more like his analysis of that person in that situation, which we all have seen in the season that Manu is been able to predict on the dot about any HM in this house, which infact is an amazing quality!

More, what Bani does is aag lagao, which is not just back biting it is much worse. She actually manipulates and twists the words and represents in such a way to instigate one person against another so that they fight and become enemies. Manu has not done this. So there is a difference here.

On topic, If you dont like Manu then you must surely not like Bani also as she is doing much worse in this department. Also if this is Manu's only negative in the house then he should be a winner then because others have done much worse things in the house.😃

I completely agree to what you've said, but it's so ridiculous to call him a gossip-monger and back-biter that it doesn't affect me a bit. Like you said, he talks everything on people's faces too- so slotting him as back-biter is misguided. As for Bani, the lesser said the better. She has played divide-and-rule to the T using back-biting... um sophisticated angrezi wali backbiting 😆 as her fondest weapon.
Pappu-Pager thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

lol manu very clever and sabse bara strategist. Mama shakooni kar role perfect hai iske liye.
Edited by Pappu-Pager - 7 years ago
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree @Uma
Welcome new members 🤗
951405 thumbnail
Hello everyone 🤗

Originally posted by: Pappu-Pager

lol manu very clever and sabse bara strategist. Mama shakooni kar role perfect hai iske liye.

Not sure if I'm serious about what? 😲

Well you got one thing right, that he's a great strategist. 😊 Never heard of Mama Shakooni though. 😉

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail
I'll respond to you guys and your posts later, as I have not watched the episode yet. 😊

Originally posted by: mahaan_aatma

add me please

title is perfect for manu 👏

Added! 😃 it is very perfect for someone like Manu 😊
Hi! Welcome to Manu's thread, and glad to see you support the best in the house right now in Manu. 😳 Lovely avatar btw. 😉
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Hello everyone 🤗

Not sure if I'm serious about what? 😲

Well you got one thing right, that he's a great strategist. 😊 Never heard of Mama Shakooni though. 😉

Clever, yes. Strategist double yes.
Sarah, he meant Praneet of course 😉😆
Say whatever you want to man, just don't trouble others man 😆 Welcome!
Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago