Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

951405 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Actually, the only person I miss amongst those who left the house is Rahul. He never spoke much, but his was a powerful presence irrespective of what Salman used to say to him. I find that calmness, consistency and non-berserk attitude in Manu as well plus a whole lot of fun attributes, which makes Manu a winner for me 😳

Nitibha is not even worth this conversation- she should go into newsreading . Her sneaking up to Manveer and their talks make me think cheap of them both actually and reminds me of the Nora-Prince relationship 🀒.

Yep Rahul was great, he was criticized by that idiot oaf Salman mainly because he didn't take stands or something like that, but I thought Rahul jusitfied his points in a more mature manner. Rahul was the like the non-entertaining celeb version of Manu.

Nithiba who? 😳

Btw who were your favourites from the previous seasons? 😲

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Btw who were your favourites from the previous seasons? 😲

Okay, I had to google to remind myself of the seasons and participantsπŸ˜†. Here goes my favs. And yours?

Season 1: Carol
Season 2: Zulfi Syed
Season 3: Tanaaz
Season 4: Samir Soni
Season 5: Juhi (But I hadn't watched the season closely enough)
Season 6: Urvashi all the way.
Season 7: Andy πŸ˜†
Season 8: Gautam (like slam, bam boom πŸ˜ƒ)
Season 9: Keith originally and then Rochelle.
Season 10: Manu 😳

Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail

Okay, I had to google to remind myself of the seasons and participantsπŸ˜†. Here goes my favs. And yours?
Season 1: Carol
Season 2: Zulfi Syed
Season 3: Tanaaz
Season 4: Samir Soni
Season 5: Juhi (But I hadn't watched the season closely enough)
Season 6: Urvashi all the way.
Season 7: Andy πŸ˜†
Season 8: Gautam (like slam, bam boom πŸ˜ƒ)
Season 9: Keith originally and then Rochelle.
Season 10: Manu 😳

We had some different favourites πŸ˜†

Season 1-3 (Didn't watch)
Season 4- Sameer and Shweta
Season 5- Sid (his character development that season was fantastic)
Season 6- Urvashi
Season 7-Kamya
Season 8- Praneet
Season 9-None tbh. Sometimes liked Keith, Mandana and Rishabh.
Season 10- Manu 😊

Uma2010 thumbnail

Yep Rahul was great, he was criticized by that idiot oaf Salman mainly because he didn't take stands or something like that, but I thought Rahul jusitfied his points in a more mature manner. Rahul was the like the non-entertaining celeb version of Manu. [/quote] Exactly.

Uma2010 thumbnail

We had some different favourites πŸ˜†

Season 1-3 (Didn't watch)
Season 4- Sameer and Shweta
Season 5- Sid (his character development that season was fantastic)
Season 6- Urvashi
Season 7-Kamya
Season 8- Praneet
Season 9-None tbh. Sometimes liked Keith, Mandana and Rishabh.
Season 10- Manu 😊

Oh, this is fun. Haan, Sid was okay for me. But Kamya? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†. Praneet? At some moments. Rishabh, actually, YES! Where is the guy, now?
I am assuming this thread has some rules and stuff. Is this allowed on an AT? Just earning myself an anticipatory bail in advanceπŸ˜ƒ.
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys I know this is an AT and I am no fan of Manu but one thing I must say. He is one of the most appropriate contestant for BB. At times I think if I have to play the game I will be more like Manu than anyone else, because I don't have a sob story to sell or a success story either. Of course I cannot be like him because unlike him I am not a natural leader but I use my mind more than my emotions. Two more points which makes him a great player

1. He never used his mother's demise for creating a sympathy wave, I was expecting him to do so and he could easily have done that.

2. He is observant and adaptive, when he went out general view about M3 was not that great. He got the feedback and modified his game to become more integrated with the celebs.

Having said that I still want Rohan to win.
Edited by kaushikbasu - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail

Oh, this is fun. Haan, Sid was okay for me. But Kamya? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†. Praneet? At some moments. Rishabh, actually, YES! Where is the guy, now?

I am assuming this thread has some rules and stuff. Is this allowed on an AT? Just earning myself an anticipatory bail in advanceπŸ˜ƒ.

xD That's the fun of it, we probably wouldn't have agreed when it came to other contestants, but I really can't stand Juhi whatsoever πŸ˜† There was something about Kamya that I liked, and she was superb in tasks. Last time I saw Rishab was at some talk show host convention with Lokesh.

Haha, rules are on first page, but I guess some off-topic chatter is allowed as long as we don't get too carried away and stir away from the topic on hand πŸ˜‰
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

Guys I know this is an AT and I am no fan of Manu but one thing I must say. He is one of the most appropriate contestant for BB. At times I think if I have to play the game I will be more like Manu than anyone else, because I don't have a sob story to sell or a success story either. Of course I cannot be like him because unlike him I am not a natural leader but I use my mind more than my emotions. Two more points which makes him a great player

1. He never used his mother's demise for creating a sympathy wave, I was expecting him to do so and he could easily have done that.

2. He is observant and adaptive, when he went out general view about M3 was not that great. He got the feedback and modified his game to become more integrated with the celebs.

Having said that I still want Rohan to win.

Thanks for the kind words, especially from a non-fan. It was great that you were able to describe Manu's strengths and character when it comes to his observant skills and natural leadership.

You named 2 great things about Manu. Props for that.

I'd prefer Rohan to win over Bani for example but Manu's the priority to win for us!

951405 thumbnail
Goodbye everyone, had loads of fun chatting with you all. πŸ˜ƒ

I'm tired, so I'm going to take some rest now. 😊

and don't forget. Manu FTW! πŸ₯³
Uma2010 thumbnail
Oh my my... where do I start? I am so glad for Manu tonight! And people were manaoing premature rangraliyan on what Salman said on twitter and other threads πŸ€ͺ. I swear I have absolutely no issues with what Salman said today- khamakha log exaggerate karte hai. Yes, everybody's been gossiping and Manu was picked out unnecessarily perhaps. Haan, he was accused of and perhaps in sexist terms of being whatever, but just look at the number of times Salman actually gave value to Manu's opinion. Not once was he cut off. I would rather Salman take a simple class or two of Manu's than remain indifferent to him like he is to say Rohan or Nitibha or Mona. So Manu... woo hoo! You stay strong dude! It is so clear that Salman talks to Manu man to man and not papa to bachcha πŸ˜†

Now, those outside India (Manu's fans in particular) just have to see the show online. Our regions cut off the last task completely (as always, it is the last 15+ mins that goes chop-chop at their editor's desk). Manu got an opportunity (and thanks to Manveer and Mona for that) to represent his case towards being Top 2 and in the live India voting that followed, 55% of Indians saw him in Top 2. Even our government was made with lesser majority, so, this is a great. Ofcourse other contestants may fare better, but this was lovely to know that Manu is indeed popular with more than 50% of India- 55% rather. I know this says nothing about who will win BB10, which is another ball game altogether, but so much for this forum and all its berserk representation 🀣

Again, I saw Manu as forthright as he is always- when required to mention why he was better than all other contestants, he was genuinely good in pointing out others' attributes and still managed to mention how he scored above them and he was bang on on all the points. This guy is such a born leader- all he needs is a good platform to showcase his skills. And I really did not get what Rohan and Lopa had issues with, especially Rohan, when Manu had said such good things- felt like Lopa had hit the buzzer, so I have to do it as well πŸ˜†

Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago