Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Pari117

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† its funny man!!

Too funny. Made a topic on this in the MFπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
That M video is hilarious. He thinks Bani does a commentary about everyone in the house. LOOOL.
He would be so disheartened when he'll see the one of the reasons Bani is a hero in public right now is because he made her one by constantly talking about her HAHA.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

That M video is hilarious. He thinks Bani does a commentary about everyone in the house. LOOOL.

He would be so disheartened when he'll see the one of the reasons Bani is a hero in public right now is because he made her one by constantly talking about her HAHA.

M will never ever get the awesomeness of Bani and Y she's so popular.

BTW Colors' posted the sneak peek of tonight's epi of the mall task and ppl kept shouting Bani Bani and posters of Bani could also be seen.πŸ˜†

Hope dey show the mall encounter to the HMs too.😳
BebaakBegum thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

M will never ever get the awesomeness of Bani and Y she's so popular.

BTW Colors' posted the sneak peek of tonight's epi of the mall task and ppl kept shouting Bani Bani and posters of Bani could also be seen.πŸ˜†

Hope dey show the mall encounter to the HMs too.😳

I have been saying this since the beginning, in reality shows like this where Talent is not the parameter while testing, it's only and only about connect. People felt that connect watching Bani talk about random things, play simple stuff or just while reciting cute anecdotes.

Anyway, I saw that video and one can clearly hear Bani and if they try to change it then also they cannot change the very visible posters. Damn! Such a good idea lol
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hahahaha...so dey plan to downplay the whole Bani support in the mall incident:

πŸ˜†

What do do u expect from themπŸ₯±
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

I have been saying this since the beginning, in reality shows like this where Talent is not the parameter while testing, it's only and only about connect. People felt that connect watching Bani talk about random things, play simple stuff or just while reciting cute anecdotes.

Anyway, I saw that video and one can clearly hear Bani and if they try to change it then also they cannot change the very visible posters. Damn! Such a good idea lol

The best part of this fan support was that it was so spontaneous and thanks to SM, could be co-ordinated too! Such a surprise element it turned out to be.

Guess next season all fans will reach malls, irrespective of whether their fav is der or not.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Important
All creative department please take your time out n start making good caps for bani voting . Specially finale.
I will put on main page I need them. U guys inbox me
Thanks
Jiya
Edited by Briyanikidaig - 7 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail
I hate when people talk in kiddish accent. But Haha! The Bhookhi lag rahi hai Part is sth even I do at times.
BTW Damn, the pain in arms while doing hair.
BebaakBegum thumbnail

The best part of this fan support was that it was so spontaneous and thanks to SM, could be co-ordinated too! Such a surprise element it turned out to be.

Guess next season all fans will reach malls, irrespective of whether their fav is der or not.

@Bold
I can see that happening for sure.

It was so overwhelming and at the same time insulting to the other partyπŸ˜†. One can clearly see the consequences.
khamosshhh thumbnail
@SIH - Just continuing the other thread convo here. True and dat's exactly Y GC and Bani clicked and no wonder they got the award too.
Also I am bad at superficial convos, so I can so understand Bani preferring silence over them. Have seen LF convos or rather read LF convos between HMs, where all dey r doing is talking about how great they r, how much dey have achieved, how smart they r, bla, bla,bla.πŸ˜†